Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
And absolutely NOTHING compared to what Jennifer went through

Exactly.
Poor Jenn.
Hearbreaking.
I sure do wish she an effective missing person's organization that would have sent SAR, canines, horses, snow mobiles, etc. so she could have been found sooner than the 84 day mark, and that didn't focus 100% on a bogus theory that she "ran off."
That was despicable to say the least, and a travesty for Jen, her parents, sister, and children.

Thanks for the link!

If you guys give me what you think should be on there I can design them asap.

{hugs} ana.
you're awesome.

I was welcomed and asked to offer any thoughts or different opinions and or outlooks after my first post. I am just offering again a different perspective, while fully seeing the one already very obviously presented in what I've read and respecting all and agreeing with much of what has already been posted about - just while looking at things less black and white I suppose. I always again like to look at things from all angels - again the victim is JR, and her family - nothing I feel on this in any way would take away from that!

I was in no way comparing what ES was going thru to what JRs children, parents are going thru. I had read a recent post about her anxiety level, etc and only was looking at it from a different angle. In no way would I take away from JR's mom, dad, three kids, just thinknig out loud and viewing a possible different outlook.

I am confused...
a woman has been heinously murdered...

the Woman's BFF is .. Ahem... Being intimate with the deceased's person's husband...

and we are writing 8 + posts trying to DEFEND the mistress...?

The focus is as far away from reality in my opinion!

No of course no one was murdered after having gone missing for about 3 months in my situation. And I'm not saying I feel sorry for ES. I am only relating to a mistake I made where the consequences where in no way at this type of level. Like I said just cannot imagine being in her shoes, and if she proves to be a decent person who had no involvement or knowledge of what happened to JR then I cannot fathom the impact.

Well honestly I have no thought of have how this has affected ES. Out of all the people that have been affected by Jennifer's death, ES is waaay down the list of people I would be concerned about. Let's remember it was all her own making anyway. There is no way she can be proven to be a decent person, she has in fact proven that she is not.
Anyway, this thread is Jennifer not ES

Exactly.
Poor Jenn.
Hearbreaking.
I sure do wish she an effective missing person's organization that would have sent SAR, canines, horses, snow mobiles, etc. so she could have been found sooner than the 84 day mark, and that didn't focus 100% on a bogus theory that she "ran off."
That was despicable to say the least, and a travesty for Jen, her parents, sister, and children.

Well said - one that actually painted Jen as the beautiful, warm, caring, talented being she was rather than painting her in an almost unrecognizable light. One that supported Jen, the victim, the missing, instead of the last person to see her.....

I was in no way comparing what ES was going thru to what JRs children, parents are going thru. I had read a recent post about her anxiety level, etc and only was looking at it from a different angle. In no way would I take away from JR's mom, dad, three kids, just thinknig out loud and viewing a possible different outlook.

I appreciate your contribution, however, as far as I'm concerned, ES is a big girl. She made her bed. Now she can try to sleep in it. As to if she can sleep......I honestly could care less......

i in no way defended. nothing is more important then finding justice for JR and getting answers for her family! i suppose i just havent come to a place where before there is an arrest, before everything is known, not just bits and pieces, i was just again commenting on what some others had brought up, and have since been defending that one post. It's in the hands of LE and the truth will come out, she was found, that's huge and LE has to be doing more then spinning their tails.

No of course no one was murdered after having gone missing for about 3 months in my situation. And I'm not saying I feel sorry for ES. I am only relating to a mistake I made where the consequences where in no way at this type of level. Like I said just cannot imagine being in her shoes, and if she proves to be a decent person who had no involvement or knowledge of what happened to JR then I cannot fathom the impact.

I am a decent person, not perfect, however; I would never sleep with a friend, let alone a BEST friend's husband.

To be honest, she doesn't belong in my category of decent.

Pretty bottom of the barrel if you ask me in terms of poor behavior, bad decisions, & "decentness."

And that would be my opinion IF it only happened once. In this case, it happened once ... and again...and again...and again.

I just don't understand how someone could be so stupid in so many ways, yet not have left one complete tie to this murder so that LE has not made an arrest? Again I know we don't know everything, but what if LE is completely looking elsewhere due to something found on her phone, or a camera from either the mall, anywhere between all POI, etc. Just so much waiting. If I am this frustrated I cannot imagine what her family feels, whether GR is guilty or not - just the unknown~at least they have been able to lay her to rest, but when do they get full closure is the big question.
Welcome Interested 101
NEVER underestimate those who are working on this case...they are determined, experienced, and professional...and will do what needs to be done...when it is time... and with all of the evidence in this case... NOT ONE TIE??? The first would be the MMO( In Criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a popular cultural summation of the three aspects of a crime needed to convince a jury of guilt in a criminal proceeding)..that they just might have...but imagine it might take time to wade through all of the BS that was at the beginning of the case, and continues. That is why every opinion, thought, and single piece of evidence, will have to be sifted through...every person, witness, and all aspects of their connections will be scrutinized. I wish this case had been given the proper attention locally, when she first went missing...would have saved so much work....but there will be Justice for Jennifer...I truly believe that..in my heart...WSers rock!:rocker:

Welcome Interested 101
NEVER underestimate those who are working on this case...they are determined, experienced, and professional...and will do what needs to be done...when it is time... and with all of the evidence in this case... NOT ONE TIE??? The first would be the MMO( In Criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a popular cultural summation of the three aspects of a crime needed to convince a jury of guilt in a criminal proceeding)..that they just might have...but imagine it might take time to wade through all of the BS that was at the beginning of the case, and continues. That is why every opinion, thought, and single piece of evidence, will have to be sifted through...every person, witness, and all aspects of their connections will be scrutinized. I wish this case had been given the proper attention locally, when she first went missing...would have saved so much work....but there will be Justice for Jennifer...I truly believe that..in my heart...WSers rock!:rocker:

Agreed! Even if some consider us nothing but mere armchair detectives.

I know that we get the job done! In more ways than one and with a lot of class, compassion, & accuracy. You guys impress me! :rocker:

I was welcomed and asked to offer any thoughts or different opinions and or outlooks after my first post. I am just offering again a different perspective, while fully seeing the one already very obviously presented in what I've read and respecting all and agreeing with much of what has already been posted about - just while looking at things less black and white I suppose. I always again like to look at things from all angels - again the victim is JR, and her family - nothing I feel on this in any way would take away from that!

You are welcome to give your thoughts and I understood what you were trying to say.

I know im not supposed to mention scanner calls here but i wanted to let everyone know that i put a new post up in the scanner section.

i in no way defended. nothing is more important then finding justice for JR and getting answers for her family! i suppose i just havent come to a place where before there is an arrest, before everything is known, not just bits and pieces, i was just again commenting on what some others had brought up, and have since been defending that one post. It's in the hands of LE and the truth will come out, she was found, that's huge and LE has to be doing more then spinning their tails.
BBM

this all sounds sadly familiar.

someone hired by GR tried to convince anyone who would listen to her incessant and uneducated babble that 1: she killed herself because she was "mentally despondent." 2: she left on her own because she a) needed "a break," or b) to meet an online lover; 2. she was car-jacked, 3. met foul play on her way to the mall, 4. was on drugs and involved with people who did them

when i say "sad," i mean i would hate for anyone to believe (or continue to blindly believe) that any of these scenarios are true given the facts presented in this case (phone found on side of road, van found abandoned with keys in it and blood pooled under the seat, NO sign of life whatsoever <no action on credit cards, no one seeing or hearing from her>, and the husband's response being "must have been a nosebleed." Not to mention the fact that Jennifer was a loving, doting mother, or the fact that only 1% of women who go missing, do so voluntarily, and only a mere fraction of that are mothers.

jennifer and her family deserve much more respect than anyone entertaining any such far-fetched theories. she was brutally and savagely attacked and murdered. she didn't run away.

also, many, many things are known that have NOT come to the general public's awareness yet.

i agree with what you said when you said "the truth will come out." in fact, that's the husband's #1 motto: "the truth will come out. it always does."

RIP dearest Jennifer.

I just don't understand how someone could be so stupid in so many ways, yet not have left one complete tie to this murder so that LE has not made an arrest? Again I know we dont know everything, but what if LE is completely looking elsewhere due to something found on her phone, or a camera from either the mall, anywhere between all POI, etc. Just so much waiting. If I am this frustrated I cannot imagine what her family feels, whether GR is guilty or not - just the unknown~at least they have been able to lay her to rest, but when do they get full closure is the big question.

Welcome interested!

I think it's pretty safe to say that Jennifer never got to the mall that day.

We only have GR's word that Jennifer left their home to drive to Destiny.

In fact, she may not have even been going to the mall that morning.

I don't think we'll see any Destiny Mall camera footage involved in this case.

BBM

this all sounds sadly familiar.

someone hired by GR tried to convince anyone who would listen to her incessant and uneducated babble that 1: she killed herself because she was "mentally despondent." 2: she left on her own because she a) needed "a break," or b) to meet an online lover; 2. she was car-jacked, 3. met foul play at the mall, 4. was on drugs and involved with people who did them

when i say "sad," i mean i would hate for anyone to believe (or continue to blindly believe) that any of these scenarios are true given the facts presented in this case (phone found on side of road, van found abandoned with keys in it and blood pooled under the seat, NO sign of life whatsoever <no action on credit cards, no one seeing or hearing from her>, and the husband's response being "must have been a nosebleed." Not to mention the fact that Jennifer was a loving, doting mother, or the fact that only 1% of women who go missing, do so voluntarily, and only a mere fraction of that are mothers.

jennifer and her family deserve much more respect than anyone entertaining any such far-fetched theories. she was brutally and savagely attacked and murdered. she didn't run away.

also, many, many things are known that have NOT come to the general public's awareness yet.

i agree with what you said when you said "the truth will come out." in fact, that's the husband's #1 motto: "the truth will come out. it always does."

RIP dearest Jennifer.

I have to be honest. I know that she is no longer wish us but sometimes, for a split second, I live in a fantasy that maybe she will return home.

Reality bites. Yes, RIP Jennifer. We will make sure there is justice.

Feelings of guilt are a moot point as far as ES is concerned, 3 days ago a WS member who knows her said that she denies the affair/tryst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danicastiletto