Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxicology:
Just thinking. Toxicology can take weeks and weeks. Jennifer had health problems requiring medication.
No cod has been stated .
Perhaps the autopsy isn't complete therefore no cod.
Toxicology could ( in a hypothetical case ) prove premeditation.
Would LE want to make sure all are present and the DA have all info to charge the right crime?

Honestly-while I agree using his PR person as his "tag team" enrages me-I see it the opposite way. I think these woman may view themselves as strong but to me there's no way that's possible. A strong woman thinks for herself, doesn't allow herself to be a pawn, manipulated or used by anyone much less a man who is openly and publicly verbally abusing his missing wife. That to me is a sign of weakness, a strong woman wouldn't have tolerated those actions or played along. JMO of course. :twocents:

Yes...,a strong woman...,and a verbal woman are not necessarily the same...

A strong woman thinks for herself.. And reflects before acting...

these loud women of GR's react... Without reflection...

JMO

Totally agree here except for in the case of Brittanee Drexel where the last person to see her alive made a beeline home from SC to NY & hired the biggest defense atty in NY for a $100k retainer BEFORE being called a POI. That to me waves red flags like I've never seen.

It would have been better for GR to have hired an attorney a while ago...

but the attorney would have made him be quiet...

so I am glad he DID NOT get an attorney... Because he keeps digging a hole for himself!

JMO

I think everybody hoped she had run off. Some believed it - even if the facts pointed in the other direction - but only for the best reasons. We all hoped she was still alive.

:wagon: Mookie! :welcome:

Thank you for joining!

:seeya:

It would have been better for GR to have hired an attorney a while ago...

but the attorney would have made him be quiet...

so I am glad he DID NOT get an attorney... Because he keeps digging a hole for himself!

JMO

Totally with you on that one IHAVENOCLUE!

Who knows when this was created. I did many seaches after her disappearance and this never came up. There were a few other hits with linkedin with her name, but not this one. It probably was created after her disappearance by someone. You know just like the supposed "other" FB account. How would anyone other than JR or GR know her login info? Plus, I thought GR had all her login info., why would he leave this active - it doesn't make sense. Also, I question if she would have posted a pic of herself w/ GR in the background, especially since they were having problems. If I were choosing a photo of myself to place on a "professional" website, I certainly would put up a professional photo. This is not. It's not likely that she opened this account, in my opinion. JR would most likely know this since she was employed before and is educated with a college degree.

:welcome4: Ghosteyes! :welcome:

Good point regarding profile pic on LinkedIn not being professional...,as Jen would probably wanted...

People don't usually include spouses in professional site pix... Do they...

:seeya:

What 'good luck' to run into an official-type person at the gym. Thought it was a Trooper, but maybe I remembered wrong... GR had not seen him in a long time -- not a close friend -- but someone who could help with 'alibi' -- unknowingly to the official.

Thoughts -- how often does GR go to the Y? They have an all-out gym/machines at the house, no? Several mentioned earlier that GR could shower off any 'evidence' at the Y.

Do you think it was coincidence that he found official-type person at the Y? Has not seen in a long time -- but maybe in a conversation with someone, at some point -- said person mentioned they saw so-and-so (the official) at the gym... and in the course of the convo said that official was at the gym each day at a certain time. GR would know this and recall it from the back of his mind and/or maybe passed the gym on occasions and recognized a vehicle belonging to 'official' (or someone pointed out the vehicle?)

A tape from the Y hopefully taken -- to show what GR was wearing that day, his demeanor when he arrived, where he went while there, did he appear to be seeking someone out (the official), how long stayed, any outdoor footage of a pickup for ride home... etc etc

You are correct Bob, there is a room at his house full of exercise equipment. No real need to go to the Y to workout when you have everything at home.

Does anyone know when GR emigrated from the Netherlands? Was he a child, or an adult? Amsterdam is freezing at the moment, by the way. My poor DH was hoping for better weather than Germany, but it wasn't to be....

Still curious why LE was out on Sheff Rd on the evening of 3/8, not once but twice at 800pm and again at 950pm when one officer called another and asked for him to meet him at Sheff Rd. I know this as i heard the calls go out on my scanner. Im just curious if anyone knows what was up there? I havent heard any more about it. Would they have to let the public know if they arrested anyone?

I never heard anything more about it, either. I wonder if they were at some other house on Sheff Rd? Very strange.....

I wonder if it has to do with the bullying?

Underage drinking

You are correct Bob, there is a room at his house full of exercise equipment. No real need to go to the Y to workout when you have everything at home.

The real need was one of the people who worked in childcare at the Y,imo

Underage drinking

I heard the call for the underage drinking party. That was happening while LE was at Sheff Rd and he got called away from there to go to Richies bar in Sherburne. Supposedly, they were serving underage kids at the bar! There was also a domestic call just before that where a guy tried to choke his wife. Then late, at 950pm i heard one cop call another to go out to Sheff Rd to assist him.

As I sit here turning over different theories and scenarios about what happened to Jen it always comes back to the fact that the worst crime known to humans was committed here, someone was murdered and callously dumped by the side of the road. This is no petty crime, someone is living with horrible crime, whether it is who we may think did it personally or some stranger or serial killer, there is someone desperately trying to hide this and live with. It always hits me hard when the reality of this crime sets in. Someone has a life and death interest in this investigation. Pretty heavy stuff. Just needed to vent that!

hello, newbie here. i finally got registered!! i reside in chenango county, i and my wife travel rt 23 for work and pass plank rd daily. i have much interest in this case! i also hunt and hike in the section of the county were Jennifer was found.please bear with my long winded post as i have been anxiousness to register and comment.
pls note i did think she ran off for the first few weeks! then suspected foul play most likely by a local.witch i have since ruled out.
she left to destiny at 10:30. reported missing at 6:30....a 7 hour window. my wife would use up all 7 hours on that trip. and would not go Xmas shoping, that far from home all alone..
why call the New Berlin police. a town with a extremely small police force, that patrols only (ONLY) the small village of 2 red lights and 3 covenant stores. they live in the township of New Berlin,not the village (8-12 miles depending on rt) she would not travel any rout to syracuse through New Berlin. Also i don't be-leave there would be any daily activities that would make him acquainted enough with New Berlin to automatically call a (1) man on duty, (2) mile jurisdiction. police dept. all there activities more than likely excluded the tiny tiny village.

Bears thought for the day...about time, we read it in the news! Authorities are continuing to investigate the death of Jennifer Rasmaran, whose body was found Feb. 26 off center road in the town of Pharsalia.
The cause of Ramsaran’s death has not been released and police are still awaiting a toxicology report from the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office.
According to published reports, Jennifer’s body was found unclothed down an embankment, with no signs of trauma or personal belongings found.
Ramsaran was reported missing in December 2012. http://cnynews.com/authorities-await-toxicology-report-in-jennifer-ramsaran-case/

I heard the call for the underage drinking party. That was happening while LE was at Sheff Rd and he got called away from there to go to Richies bar in Sherburne. Supposedly, they were serving underage kids at the bar! There was also a domestic call just before that where a guy tried to choke his wife. Then late, at 950pm i heard one cop call another to go out to Sheff Rd to assist him.

Oh- it must have been the DV call out there...

Bears 2nd thought of the day....Jennifer, despite having lost weight, also worked out, and she was spunky in her attitude:rocker:....how did she end up dead without visible signs of trauma?? If she had seen it coming, someone besides her, should have been hurting...so either it was someone she trusted very much...or they caught her off guard...thoughts?:waitasec:

Bears 2nd thought of the day....Jennifer, despite having lost weight, also worked out, and she was spunky in her attitude:rocker:....how did she end up dead without visible signs of trauma?? If she had seen it coming, someone besides her, should have been hurting...so either it was someone she trusted very much...or they caught her off guard...thoughts?:waitasec:

Maybe a bit of both-caught off guard by the actions of someone she trusted. Possibly at a time when she was vulnerable? Taking a bath, leaning over the tub coloring her hair, hands in the sink washing dishes, etc (Just a few ideas there are probably many others) This may have made it difficult for her to respond defensively or at least as much as she would have if she'd been prepared or expected it?

hi and welcome:welcome5:...can you be verified as an insider?

If csleuth lives/works in the area and sees Remy, there is no need to be verified. If csleuth has inside information about the case that isn't reported in the MSM and wants to post about it, then csleuth needs to be verified.

Just happened to be doing a drive by and saw this post. :kimsterwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member