Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking about the van , and phone finding locations, they both seem to me to be a bread crumb trail or sign postings ! ( like, hey look this way----> ) the phone location has no service. i know that area well, maybe 1 bar for a split second , but thats it. why not destroy the phone completely? between center rd and plank rd the creek has 4 bridges. and several spots were the road is next to the water. someone wanted that phone found. but not quickly. anywhere else had service!! never did i here him say he went threw the phone,for past calls ,text,or gps locations.... just gave it to LE.
the van spot? i don't think someone parked it, then ran into a building there. i think they ran, ran across the street across the ball feild up the path ( mowed and well known) to Gibson school soccer field. and by the way its less than a mile to the YMCA. threw a older residential area with a garbage pick up on Thursday. also note he is ,or was a soccer coach.....Plymouth street has no side walks, and many potholes, and well traveled. so i would notice a runner or jogger there myself. and i do drive it ever night around 4-630..... on the corner of north broad and cortland street there is a charity clothing drop box... just a thought.

Hi All - I haven't posted anything lately because most of you are posting my exact thoughts!

IMO, there's only one possibility that keeps coming to the surface again and again, based on reviewing what we know, and reading/seeing the interviews.

I keep going back to Occam's Razor..."When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Here's hoping its only a matter of time before that possibility becomes reality, and we have Justice For Jennifer.

And "I'll leave it at that".

hello, newbie here. i finally got registered!! i reside in chenango county, i and my wife travel rt 23 for work and pass plank rd daily. i have much interest in this case! i also hunt and hike in the section of the county were Jennifer was found.please bear with my long winded post as i have been anxiousness to register and comment.
pls note i did think she ran off for the first few weeks! then suspected foul play most likely by a local.witch i have since ruled out.
she left to destiny at 10:30. reported missing at 6:30....a 7 hour window. my wife would use up all 7 hours on that trip. and would not go Xmas shoping, that far from home all alone..
why call the New Berlin police. a town with a extremely small police force, that patrols only (ONLY) the small village of 2 red lights and 3 covenant stores. they live in the township of New Berlin,not the village (8-12 miles depending on rt) she would not travel any rout to syracuse through New Berlin. Also i don't be-leave there would be any daily activities that would make him acquainted enough with New Berlin to automatically call a (1) man on duty, (2) mile jurisdiction. police dept. all there activities more than likely excluded the tiny tiny village.

New Berlin Police actually cover the whole township of New Berlin not just the village. They cover New Berlin, South New Berlin, Holmesville, Pittsfield, Chenango Lake, etc. I also wondered why he would call them instead of the Sheriff's or Troopers which cover the whole county.

More and more folks keep joining us in the search to find Justice for Jennifer!

:thewave: :welcome3: :thewave:

New Berlin Police actually cover the whole township of New Berlin not just the village. They cover New Berlin, South New Berlin, Holmesville, Pittsfield, Chenango Lake, etc. I also wondered why he would call them instead of the Sheriff's or Troopers which cover the whole county.

Do we know that he called them directly or did he just call 911 & they were sent? I thought I saw somewhere that he went directly to their office-does anyone else remember that? I also, (correct me if I'm wrong), thought I recalled that State Police had an office in the area?

hi and welcome:welcome5:...can you be verified as an insider?

BearAngel,
Being a newbie on here, what does being verified as an insider mean? I have known the family since they moved to NB and considered Jen a friend.

Do we know that he called them directly or did he just call 911 & they were sent? I thought I saw somewhere that he went directly to their office-does anyone else remember that? I also, (correct me if I'm wrong), thought I recalled that State Police had an office in the area?

for what its worth, i called the New Berlin pd to ask what they patrolled. it was automated answering. said to call 911 or the ccs for emergency. which would have been my first call regardless.

Does anyone know when GR emigrated from the Netherlands? Was he a child, or an adult? Amsterdam is freezing at the moment, by the way. My poor DH was hoping for better weather than Germany, but it wasn't to be....

I've heard that he grew up in Yonkers. Maybe born in Amsterdam then raised in Yonkers?

a note about center rd. the closet rd is coy st. not plowed no year round residences. coy st connect to whats known locally as the 10 mile truck trails. not plowed no residents for 10 miles . there is several roads in that area all connected seasonal not plowed, not traveled for months out of the year... a fact all local people know .. the state forest out there started as the first state lands in the state.. they were old farms that went out during the depression. lots of old house foundations,and very deep water wells. also about a mile from Jennifer is the finger lakes trail system,very well known. meetings regarding the finger lakes trail system, are held at the ymca . if someone claims they were never on center rd. this is an area needing further consideration. when you enter the trail there is a sign in sheet (in a bird box like housing with a door a pencil and a small pad to write ur name on ) i cant find who collects that data.
also in ORR video of center rd he comments, she was found 1600 or so south of coy rd .. on goggle earth from 1400--1700 ft south of coy rd you can see there is an opening in the canopy.allowing for a Ariel view. a helicopter view if you will..........she wasn't hidden in my opinion

a note about center rd. the closet rd is coy st. not plowed no year round residences. coy st connect to whats known locally as the 10 mile truck trails. not plowed no residents for 10 miles . there is several roads in that area all connected seasonal not plowed, not traveled for months out of the year... a fact all local people know .. the state forest out there started as the first state lands in the state.. they were old farms that went out during the depression. lots of old house foundations,and very deep water wells. also about a mile from Jennifer is the finger lakes trail system,very well known. meetings regarding the finger lakes trail system, are held at the ymca . if someone claims they were never on center rd. this is an area needing further consideration. when you enter the trail there is a sign in sheet (in a bird box like housing with a door a pencil and a small pad to write ur name on ) i cant find who collects that data.
also in ORR video of center rd he comments, she was found 1600 or so south of coy rd .. on goggle earth from 1400--1700 ft south of coy rd you can see there is an opening in the canopy.allowing for a Ariel view. a helicopter view if you will..........she wasn't hidden in my opinion

The Bullthistle hiking club also has maps of all the trails at the Y for anyone to take. Interesting IMO

Waiting for the tox results is making me very uneasy, if LE/ME is also waiting, before trying to come up with a manner of death. Unless Jennifer has something in her system like anti-freeze or arsenic, for example, I am not sure how they will determine manner of death, i.e.homicide, suicide, accidental or natural causes, from tox results. And if they have an obvious cause and manner of death already, why would they wait, especially if murder, to make it public and try to get help from the public, without losing time?

it is also interesting,that from plank rd apartments on can cross the street .run up a hill across a soccer field and be downtown by the ymca in 5-10 minutes. i found he was a soccer coach . yesterday i went to soccer field and you can see plank rd apartments.from the field. there is a 20ft wide path well maintained connecting to ball field and soccer field.

There is something causing my stomach to churn about her obit that is a clue I believe of somewhere to look into..

JR's obituary takes her from highschool directly to Arizona, skipping her time at SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley Community College. This is where she met GR... I find it very odd, almost like there is something about that time, that it wasn't mentioned in her obituary. Anyone else get that sense?

There is something causing my stomach to churn about her obit that is a clue I believe of somewhere to look into..

JR's obituary takes her from highschool directly to Arizona, skipping her time at SUNY New Paltz and Hudson Valley Community College. This is where she met GR... I find it very odd, almost like there is something about that time, that it wasn't mentioned in her obituary. Anyone else get that sense?

Do we know who wrote it? It makes sense, in a way, if her parents did.

Bears thought for the day...about time, we read it in the news! Authorities are continuing to investigate the death of Jennifer Rasmaran, whose body was found Feb. 26 off center road in the town of Pharsalia.
The cause of Ramsaran’s death has not been released and police are still awaiting a toxicology report from the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office.
According to published reports, Jennifer’s body was found unclothed down an embankment, with no signs of trauma or personal belongings found.
Ramsaran was reported missing in December 2012. http://cnynews.com/authorities-await-toxicology-report-in-jennifer-ramsaran-case/

BBM....I read this to say they know COD but aren't announcing publically yet. Thoughts?:waitasec:

BBM....I read this to say they know COD but aren't announcing publically yet. Thoughts?:waitasec:

Well, you cannot really conclude that, at least I can't. It could be the reason it has not been released is because it is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member