Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that this opens the door for the release of full psycho tests on Arias.

amusing in some deranged way. I also want to hear just how pathetic this "expert's" testimony is so as to calculate to which temperature the defendants goose is currently being cooked.

I'm not feeling like the jury is going to be relying on this to "explain" Jodi. I'm thinking they may have already determined "who" Jodi is and what she's "suffering" from. Delusions of innocence.

Thanks to all those brave souls still listening. I had to put it on mute and stick some Laura Nyro tunes on. I do appreciate your play by play.

BTW - the Folgers FB page has an offer of a free coffee sample. We need it after listening to all the defense blather.

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

Hi ProBowl! Thank you for your service. If I may ask, since you actually suffer from PTSD, isn't the problem that you cannot FORGET the trauma you suffered? (As opposed to Jodi, who cannot REMEMBER.)

Again, THANK YOU!!!:seeya:

Adrenaline rush that allows a mother to lift a car off her child.... yep.... that same excited state can help Jodi move Travis' body back into the shower.

Let me get this straight.....up to 30% of convicted homicide cases use amnesia as a defense in trial AND sometimes the murderer gets PTSD as a result of committing murder.......and this is somehow supposed to help Jodi.

Up to 100% of convicted homicide cases claim they are innocent....and we know that isn't true.

"Police officers can't recall trauma..."
That suggests jurors should now question every police report of a crime scene.

I once ordered a coffee with cream, they put 2% in. I don't remember anything for the two days after. THAT was traumatic.

Did you pull out your gun and shoot the guy as you were jumping over the counter to cut his throat? Oh wait you said you couldn't remember. lol

oh god they cant even pronounce it between themselves... geezzzz

Travis choked JA in April (not) and killed him in June. She can't blame acute stress caused it, according to Doc Samuels, because 2 mos. had passed.

Has someone emailed the prosecution about this witness being disciplined by his licensing board for getting dental treatment such as treatment for gingivitis by one of his patients (in exchange for this witness providing mental health treatment such as sex therapy)??? That is not good imo and I sure look forward to Juan questioning this witness about that blip to his background. My source was wildabouttrial --the website owner posted the licensing board link.:seeya:

Wow. What a sleaze ball. Is there an article on this somewhere. If true Juan certainly needs this information.

how much is this guy getting paid? read 2000, pages of her journal visited her 12 times. sounds like he billed a lot of hours. jmo

I do hope that this opens the door for the release of full psycho tests on Arias.

That's my question otto. Did the prosecution get to have their own experts test her?

Doctor, could she be suffering from PTSD after committing a heinous murder?

Doc: Yes

check this:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingering_of_posttraumatic_stress_disorder"]Malingering of posttraumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

That test is available commercially? Meaning anyone can buy it can administer it? That doesn't sound very professional.

Hopefully one or more jurors have their own experience to draw on, what they experienced in an accident, terrible stress, etc. I don't buy this stuff at all. I remember the details of most of the worst moments I've experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55