Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie scales? And Jodi was fine on that? Really? and he is a self-proclaimed expert?

Well, now I know someone else was taking the test because JA lies like she breathes.

The defendant is clearly presenting with a tri-morbidity.

She suffers from Sexnesia™, Fognesia™, and Truthnesia™.

Attention Maricopa County jurors:

Memory gap?
Don't buy this crap.

[With apologies to Johnnie Cochran]

Whoa! Hold on! Doesn't the test show any other diagnoses, e.g., antisocial personality disorder, etc. I wanna know what else the test showed.

I am listening to this drivel and screaming "hooey hooey hooey". My DH thinks I have lost it. I have to say bless all of our men and women in all walks of service because they are the ones who truly have PTSD. Not a murdering crazy woman.

The ability of the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory--Third Edition to detect malingering.

Overall, the MCMI-III modifier indices were of minimal clinical utility in distinguishing college student malingerers from bona fide psychiatric inpatients.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12847780

I am listening to this drivel and screaming "hooey hooey hooey". My DH thinks I have lost it. I have to say bless all of our men and women in all walks of service because they are the ones who truly have PTSD. Not a murdering crazy woman.

Coming in late but I am so tired of re-victimizing the victim!!!!

I don't care if she had a hippocampus problem, there are so many women who have been victims of DV who have not killed!!! Victims of sexual abuse who have not killed!!

Give me a flipping break! Can't wait for Juan. If there's any truth that she had any PTSD, it's because she caused it herself when she stabbed Travis 29 times and slit his throat and shot him. I call bull ch%t and wonder how much he's getting paid for this little bit of testimony. Gag me.

BTW, she's smart enough to know how to fake a PTSD test. She's cunning.

Me either. I don't care if she had a hippocampus problem or PTSD. She was the abuser, stalker, liar, killer.

BBM/MOO

Has someone emailed the prosecution about this witness being disciplined by his licensing board for getting dental treatment such as treatment for gingivitis by one of his patients (in exchange for this witness providing mental health treatment such as sex therapy)??? That is not good imo and I sure look forward to Juan questioning this witness about that blip to his background. My source was wildabouttrial --the website owner posted the licensing board link.:seeya:

Could you please carry this over to the new thread?

Milan clinical multiaxial inventory
and Post Traumatic Stress Diagnostic scale . . . avail commercially detect presence or absence of PTsD . . . .confirmation of this diagnostic category

DSM - form hypothesis . . . you get a feel for what is going on . . . remember this person having this reaction . . . . experience helps as well == dr has been doing this work for a long long time

use criteria fromDSM . . .. . Milan personality test and PTSD diagnostic . . . .. confirmed existence of PTsd diagnosis (on JA)

49 items . . . individual . . . will have it marked as an exhibit . . . . he will need this back . .. . yeah it's ok . . . .

exhibit #527 this is the manual that comes with it . . . 49 different items . . . individual checks off. . . . used hand scoring . . . don't have the computer program . . . he doesn't use tht many of these . . . . .

reach criteria for PTSd . . . . acute or chronic . . . .
people fill in the circles . . . .people can fake the answer . . . unless person has read the manual . . . not that well known . . . people would have to be familir with the test and PTsd to fake answers . . . .confrmed she did suffer from PTSD

before that . . . . lets talk about McMI . . .Milan clinical multiaxial inventory 3rd revision to measure personality . . . . . conforms to DSM-IV

175 items TorF . . .. . . . complex computer algorhithum . . . diagnostic categories and graphs and charts . . . . suspicion is likely . . . lie scales, validity scales, consistentcy scales - she did fine on all ofthose

her scores were valid . . . she appeared to respond in n accurate and honest manner

2 tests and meetings with JA formed opinion of PTSD

anxiety based . . . JA's specific criteria . . . stress related disorder . seen in other people with same diagnosis . . . detachment - not in contact with reality not psychosis, unable to see reality, in extreme denial .. . emotional blunting . . .very restricted - flat and emotionless.

we will get into specific to Jodi later

PTSd is in the DSM . . .in order to diagnose someone . . . 3 out of 10 . . .5 ut of 6 in another category .. . . various criteria if person meets enough of them they got the diagnosis.

break ntil 3:15 -

I suffer from PTSD.
My therapist gave me those tests after 2 years of weekly therapy. I admitted I could have easily faked my answers. She told me those kinds of tests are commonly unreliable, she did not use them as diagnostic tools, but they are sometimes required as proof of disability, etc. for non-medical decision-makers.

PS: I wish I could forget the event that caused my PTSD but I can't.

JMO

He relies heavily on a time magazine article written by a journalist using research done by an unknown source to determine something that has nothing to do with Jodi? Excellent, I'm sure the jury will find it useful.

you can be sure jm will embarrass him on this item. :moo:

WTF! Did the witness actually suggest psychosis? That won't go over well with Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77