trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting in a corner over here waiting for this character to wrap up for the day.

I thought this was funny... in a not-funny-at-all kind of way. Apparently JW has her own law practice (on top of public defender?)... the first line of her biography on her website reads:

"Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's
rights and freedoms."

So that's what she tells herself at night...... people's rights and freedoms..... alrightyyyyy then.....

i'm not complaining since it means we aren't getting nurmied anymore.

but i felt like i was watching my great niece sarah, who's 20 and a hairdresser, playing like she's a lawyer.

Jodi and Nurmi smiling and talking after jury left...

Finished for the day... Back @10am Mountain time Monday. No Juan today.

Ugh, Nurmi and Jodi very, very smug when jury left. sickening.

Nurmi probably said "Jodi, the jury took down a lot of notes, this is a good sign!'

His testimony so far has been largely speculative and based in conjecture. Her DT seems pretty pleased today but I don't think JM will have a problem taking this Dr. down.

Yawn stretching.....just woke up from my nap.

Skimmed...seems I didn't miss much...

WOW. Jodi sure does look HAPPY. Does she think this is really helping?

I hope the jury felt as angry as I did when I saw her standing up and smiling after this BS.

Exactly, and if I am not mistaken, it is the memory of these events, or a similar stimulus that causes the physiological symptoms of PTSD. If there is no memory of the event, then there can be no PTSD related to the event. I had PTSD after being robbed at gunpoint more than 30 years ago, it lasted a few years, and very simple things evoked a response, even just the color kelly green would do it. I never told anyone because I thought I was just nuts, but underst.ood what was happening years later.

No, that is not true (what I bolded). I had PTSD for several years that was professionally diagnosed and treated, and I did not remember the major parts of the event for years. I still had PTSD. My flashbacks and triggers just made no sense to me; I didn't know what they were or what they related to. I thought I was going crazy, like having psychosis of some sort. At first my shrink thought I was having panic attacks.

After a long time, the rest of the pieces fell into place as the memories came back slowly. My flashbacks and triggers made sense then. It's like they were hinting of the real event.

I was never told that not remembering it was unusual at all. It is definitely still PTSD even if your mind has blocked key parts of the event. Mine was called (a) dissociative disorder/PTSD, and maybe it's not always considered dissociative, though. I'm not sure about that part. Dissociative states can affect memory, absolutely. They aren't considered normal states of consciousness.

I know I'm a wee bit biased but I like our psychological theories a whole lot more. Ya know - like she's a raging, narcissistic, sadistic psychopath who is lying about events real people struggle years and decades to overcome just so she once again doesn't have to be accountable for said raging, narcissistic, sadistic psychopathy. :biggrin:

Jodi and Nurmi smiling and talking after jury left...

Finished for the day... Back @10am Mountain time Monday. No Juan today.

10 AM Pacific time. . .remember Daylight Savings Time nonsense makes AZ on Pacific time.

So, when is the hearing about the Time Magazine article and the association of types of homicides with crime scenes???

She did? Can anyone tell me more about this? And her asking to revisit the crime scene? I asked in a previous post, but the thread is moving so fast.

In one of her first police interviews with Det. Flores, he asked her if she wanted to see the photos. She replied with "yes, in a morbid kind of way".

Regarding the drive by. When she was going back into Phoenix after the murder, she got a ride from someone ( I can't remember who) and he said that she asked him to drive her by Travis' house.

Welp, there you have it, murderers suffer from PTSD because of the murder, so notify all convicted murderers...APPEAL TIME!!

Jeebus, that guy is .....an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member