Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too hope it's Hailey but its strange to me because of the timing. Last year another body was found in March in Big Springs after much speculation that it was Hailey it turned out to be a man. I'm going to try not to speculate this time. But the timing bothers me, it's within a week of when the body was found last year.

Weird I was just thinking about Hailey and others that have just seem to have gone by the wayside. Log in here to see this. Cant help but get my hopes up this is her since I think short of a miracle she could be alive. I still believe SA and BD know where she is.

I too hope it's Hailey but its strange to me because of the timing. Last year another body was found in March in Big Springs after much speculation that it was Hailey it turned out to be a man. I'm going to try not to speculate this time. But the timing bothers me, it's within a week of when the body was found last year.

It could be something about the local weather conditions that make a certain time of year more conducive to finding bodies. In New England, it's usually fall when the hunters are out in the woods and marshes. In Chicago, spring when the lake warms up is "body season" because the currents change and bring the drowning victims to the surface. Maybe the ground is thawing or people are out more or something.

It could be something about the local weather conditions that make a certain time of year more conducive to finding bodies. In New England, it's usually fall when the hunters are out in the woods and marshes. In Chicago, spring when the lake warms up is "body season" because the currents change and bring the drowning victims to the surface. Maybe the ground is thawing or people are out more or something.

This winter has been very mild. We have had some very warm days and this is when we get out and start cleaning up after the winter months before it gets too hot! I wish we could get a little more info on exactly who found it, how they found it and where!

to understand the distance between Colorado City & Lake Thomas, 44 miles

click to enlarge map & see that County Road 3236 is on the South (nearest to CC) side of the lake
http://goo.gl/maps/txHys

32.556449, -101.136704
Co Rd 3236
you go west about 2 miles you run out of Scurry County into Borden

Yeah. That is an EXTREMELY interesting comment.

I see that same person is posting the same question on the KTXS site as well.

Yeah, you know though, if this was off of a tip, I would think they would have closed things off much quicker than now.

I'm not clear if she is saying that she recently saw disturbed ground, or a long time ago. Not saying that it's the case here, but people say that kind of thing all the time in hopes of gaining attention.

(hmm ...i think that persons land is on 1606, and 1606 is a couple of miles from the lake & not near CR 3236)

(hmm ...i think that persons land is on 1606, and 1606 is a couple of miles from the lake & not near CR 3236)

Yeah, I am confused. On the one FB page she says at the old house near the lake, and then on the other FB she is talking about 1606?

Yeah, you know though, if this was off of a tip, I would think they would have closed things off much quicker than now.

I'm not clear if she is saying that she recently saw disturbed ground, or a long time ago. Not saying that it's the case here, but people say that kind of thing all the time in hopes of gaining attention.

Yeah, that was my first thought, that she just wanted to get some attention. But who knows.

yeah sarx I noticed the lake, & the 1606 references- it did sound like two different places

Oh, and I guess they get the news quicker in NJ maybe , snort...sorry feeling snarky

I hope the public doesn't wait as long as we have on the remains found in BS at the airport last year, that nothing has ever been told about yet

And wow, I have never in my life seen them announce sex so quickly on severely decomposed remains. Heck I haven't seen them announce it that quickly on ones that have only been around for a month.

That does not look like a very authoritative source.

I think that maybe your hypothesis is correct. The last week temperatures have been in the 80's and nothing but sunshine for folks to go out and enjoy the nice weather. This last week has been spring break for all the students.

After the hash they made of announcements last year, I can't see LE putting anything out this soon until positive.

yeah sarx I noticed the lake, & the 1606 references- it did sound like two different places

Oh, and I guess they get the news quicker in NJ maybe , snort...sorry feeling snarky

I hope the public doesn't wait as long as we have on the remains found in BS at the airport last year, that nothing has ever been told about yet

i thought she meant a radio station, 1606....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members