KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very intrigued about TA's sister searching for the gun. Someone earlier mentioned Elephant Mountain Trail. I was doing some research about the general area when I remembered JA's story about buying a gun to go gold panning with a bunch of guys. I came across this picture.

images

The sign no longer exists as the place is almost abandoned now (only open 2 hours on Sat. mornings) but it got me to thinking. If JA left Mesa and followed Route 60 then Route 93 on her way towards Kingman, she would have passed by or near this place just south of Wickenburg, AZ. I don't know how long ago the sign disappeared but I do wonder if it was still there in 2008. Can someone from the area tell us if there is any kind of sign there now, and if not when did it disappear?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Wickenburg&state=AZ

I do not for one minute believe that JA was in any kind of fog after she killed TA. I believe that she knows exactly where she threw the gun away as well as where she disposed of the other items. Pathological liars like JA usually have a small grain of truth in their stories. Given her stated reason for buying the 9mm gun (going gold panning) makes me wonder if she might have disposed of the gun used to kill TA somewhere near a gold mining or gold panning site such as the one I listed near Wickenburg, AZ because there seems to be a lot of undeveloped desert/land just north of that area going towards Kingman.

I am very intrigued about TA's sister searching for the gun. Someone earlier mentioned Elephant Mountain Trail. I was doing some research about the general area when I remembered JA's story about buying a gun to go gold panning with a bunch of guys. I came across this picture.

images

The sign no longer exists as the place is almost abandoned now (only open 2 hours on Sat. mornings) but it got me to thinking. If JA left Mesa and followed Route 60 then Route 93 on her way towards Kingman, she would have passed by or near this place just south of Wickenburg, AZ. I don't know how long ago the sign disappeared but I do wonder if it was still there in 2008. Can someone from the area tell us if there is any kind of sign there now, and if not when did it disappear?

I do not for one minute believe that JA was in any kind of fog after she killed TA. I believe that she knows exactly where she threw the gun away as well as where she disposed of the other items. Pathological liars like JA usually have a small grain of truth in their stories. Given her stated reason for buying the 9mm gun (going gold panning) makes me wonder if she might have disposed of the gun used to kill TA somewhere near a gold mining or gold panning site such as the one I listed near Wickenburg, AZ because there seems to be a lot of undeveloped desert/land just north of that area going towards Kingman.

Wickenburg is well known among modern day prospectors for its gold. So, too, is Siskiyou County (Jodi's hometown). Check out GPAA and LDMA on line- they're gold prospecting clubs.

I hope you enjoyed this story of connection and faith and magical stepping stones as much as I enjoyed living it.

BB and I decided that if anyone would like to contribute toward her generous gifts for the family that you make a donation to the fund. I do know they need the financial assistance, things are getting hard now. And they greatly appreciate it.

I know that justice4travisalexander@gmail.com does go to the family.

fyi...now I'm gonna go back and read any comments/questions. Thanks for sharing this with me.

Thank You so much for all you are doing to help Travis's family members. I knew as soon as I read your posts that you truly are a very special person,who has touched so many lives.Going on the journey that his sister needed led to meeting the owner of Travis's home and I am sure knowing that a wonderful family is filling Travis's home with love and her experiences of Travis watching over the children brought them a measure of peace. I can not get over the connection of the elephants! What a wonderful way to show Travis's spirit is with his loved ones. I also believe your sister is guiding you as you walk with other families helping them in their time of need.You are one special Lady!

images

VULTURE ............How appropriate the name is! JA is a vulture, it makes me wonder if your right!She did say she was going to pan for gold, and she does think she is able to out smart the police.She talks in riddles, I wish I lived in the area.

I have faith that the jury will find Jodi guilty of 1st degree murder. I was looking back through some of the crime scene photos and saw what appears to be a statue of Lady Justice on the bookcase behind TA's desk. I find it a little unusual since he did not appear to be studying law or anything related. It makes me feel like it is a sign that she knows what happened and is watching over the case. She is telling me that the truth will come out. Strange that I had never noticed that statue before now.

Hope this does not blow the margins but since I do not know how to re-size pictures, if it does perhaps a moderator can fix it for me.

8_0.jpg

Perhaps it was something like this one or very similar.

8981%20Lady%20Justice.jpg

That is the symbol of PrePaid Legal Services (the company he was an agent for)

PrepaidLegalLogo.gif

I have faith that the jury will find Jodi guilty of 1st degree murder. I was looking back through some of the crime scene photos and saw what appears to be a statue of Lady Justice on the bookcase behind TA's desk. I find it a little unusual since he did not appear to be studying law or anything related. It makes me feel like it is a sign that she knows what happened and is watching over the case. She is telling me that the truth will come out. Strange that I had never noticed that statue before now.

Hope this does not blow the margins but since I do not know how to re-size pictures, if it does perhaps a moderator can fix it for me.

8_0.jpg

Katiecoolady, the wonderful anonymous gifter and everyone else...What can I say that hasn't been said already? You are all angels on earth. To make something beautiful out of horrific tragedies is just amazing.

I feel Travis. He is alive! What a pity the defendant wanted to kill Travis but thank God she didn't succeed. The defendant is the one who is having everything being destroyed. Her life, her soon-to-be-confined-to-death-row-body, her soul (which even the devil doesn't want) She has nothing.

Our beloved Travis on the other hand...Yes his body isn't there anymore (that is the transient part of us) but his spirit in shining so bright it blinds my eyes! It's amazing!

And we will have justice for Travis and all concerned very very soon thanks to another walking angel (albeit a fierce one!) JM!

KCL:

Can I be a part of the "Thinking Pose Posse?" I found a picture of myself in the 'Big Hair/Big Earrings' early 90's (I think I'm 20 here)

Do you love the perm? :floorlaugh:

39d68881-2709-43a5-a2f2-c9416db8094e_zps244f1c0e.jpg

Katie, I'm a morning person and just now listening to you and Tricia discuss the case. As usual, you always hit the nail on the head. You and the others who attend the trial are making the awfulness of this case possible to bear. I just know justice will prevail for Travis.

I'm also reading other posters' stories of loss. In a sense, I am fortunate in the sense that I've never lost someone close to me to murder. Needless to say, though, there have been many losses in my life and coming here helps me cope.

I also understand about furry children. I lost one of my 12 1/2-year-old cats last October. His BFF went into mourning as much as I did. By January, DH and I had agreed to adopt a pair of kittens to "entertain" him and hopefully brighten up all our lives.

I applied to a group which traps and vets feral cats to re-release them into an outdoor environment where they can be tended to. Those who are deemed eligible to be house cats are adopted to loving families. Kittens are the exception in this group. I applied one Sunday morning asking for two male kittens who were already BFF's. I thought it would be a tall order to fill. I was wrong. I apparently answered all the questions very well and, a few hours later, I was contacted by a foster family who had a 4-month old who had miraculously been rescued 3 days after being abandoned at birth and a 6-month old who was the runt of a litter of 10. When the younger cat survived, the other cat was brought in to be a playmate. Three weeks later, I became their proud guardian of their forever home.

About the same time, my older cat became very ill. It has been 2 1/2 months of vet visits with no diagnosis and now medication to keep him eating and steroids to cure whatever "itis" it is that ails him.

I've spent the entire trial glued to the live stream, attempting to keep up here at WS, herding two kittens into the guest room aka time-out-room, aka kitty palace since I need to feed and give quality time to my older cat 10 to 12 times a day.

Luckily, they all get along and the two little ones don't mind being in their room.

But, between the trial and the cat-tastrophes that mine my days, I've been an emotional wreck.

Reading here all weekend of others trials and tribulations and Katie's stories has made me feel that I am not alone in the hellos and good-byes of life. I've laughed, I've cried, I've been inspired.

So, today, as the trial begins again, I am resolved to remember that this is the defense case and can't make any sense. I will listen to Dr. Duck quack on with his little check-lists and know that Juan will make the traditional mincemeat of him. I expect nothing less from the jury as well.

I will love and cuddle the kittens and let their purrs calm me. I will sit with my ailing cat and hope the TLC he has been getting will give me a few more years with him. He's laying on the perch next to me, purring as I sing to him and rub his head. The kittens will take the perch as you see in my avatar to receive the same treatment. And I will be watching the trial, calm in Katie's reassurances that there will be justice for Travis.

I don't know that I would have guessed Scorpio. I think I have a better chance of guessing her ascendant. I dunno, she just seems like she has a lot of air and fire. I think her Venus or rising sign may be in Libra...she has a lovely balanced voice and is so geared to the scales of justice and not resonating solely to the revengeful nature of a Scorpio. Although, Scorpio are the best of the best when it comes to investigation. DAMNIT, now I want to run KCL's birth chart.

Side note...that little biatch FCA had a very rare triple Grand trine in the houses of luck and fortune. When I delineated her birth chart and transits, I knew...just knew, she was gonna walk. Don't see this in Jodi's chart. And yes, I will admit I checked it out.

I looked at Jodi's chart too. Curious to hear what you thought. Do you have time of birth? I am guessing a Capricorn rising, but would love to hear what you think.

8_0.jpg

It does not look as if they had rough sex in that room?????

Grieving is grieving Mad. A pet to many like me is as important as a baby yet we go into denial thinking we might outlive them but hoping we don't. I hold the loss of a pet w the same gravity as a family member.

ME TOO. A lot of people in my life don't understand me for that.....

I have furry babies, no human babies. My babies are my world--oh and my husband, too ;)

8_0.jpg

Wow!!! Just WOW!

KCL:

Can I be a part of the "Thinking Pose Posse?" I found a picture of myself in the 'Big Hair/Big Earrings' early 90's (I think I'm 20 here)

Do you love the perm? :floorlaugh:

39d68881-2709-43a5-a2f2-c9416db8094e_zps244f1c0e.jpg

I LOVE it..the chin grab! And how adorable are you? The huge hoops (which are back) and those sky high bangs..we all had them. And the perm! Snort!

You're gonna make me drag out the GLAMOUR SHOT I did with my GRANDMA! We both had the boas and I had this hairstyle right here! hahahaha!!! And we thought we looked HOT! :floorlaugh:

images

I have always thought that that story about panning for gold with the boys was very strange. I had thought it was in response to his Facebook page. about wanting to marry a gold digger. It's very interesting what you brought up!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Katie, I'm a morning person and just now listening to you and Tricia discuss the case. As usual, you always hit the nail on the head. You and the others who attend the trial are making the awfulness of this case possible to bear. I just know justice will prevail for Travis.

I'm also reading other posters' stories of loss. In a sense, I am fortunate in the sense that I've never lost someone close to me to murder. Needless to say, though, there have been many losses in my life and coming here helps me cope.

I also understand about furry children. I lost one of my 12 1/2-year-old cats last October. His BFF went into mourning as much as I did. By January, DH and I had agreed to adopt a pair of kittens to "entertain" him and hopefully brighten up all our lives.

I applied to a group which traps and vets feral cats to re-release them into an outdoor environment where they can be tended to. Those who are deemed eligible to be house cats are adopted to loving families. Kittens are the exception in this group. I applied one Sunday morning asking for two male kittens who were already BFF's. I thought it would be a tall order to fill. I was wrong. I apparently answered all the questions very well and, a few hours later, I was contacted by a foster family who had a 4-month old who had miraculously been rescued 3 days after being abandoned at birth and a 6-month old who was the runt of a litter of 10. When the younger cat survived, the other cat was brought in to be a playmate. Three weeks later, I became their proud guardian of their forever home.

About the same time, my older cat became very ill. It has been 2 1/2 months of vet visits with no diagnosis and now medication to keep him eating and steroids to cure whatever "itis" it is that ails him.

I've spent the entire trial glued to the live stream, attempting to keep up here at WS, herding two kittens into the guest room aka time-out-room, aka kitty palace since I need to feed and give quality time to my older cat 10 to 12 times a day.

Luckily, they all get along and the two little ones don't mind being in their room.

But, between the trial and the cat-tastrophes that mine my days, I've been an emotional wreck.

Reading here all weekend of others trials and tribulations and Katie's stories has made me feel that I am not alone in the hellos and good-byes of life. I've laughed, I've cried, I've been inspired.

So, today, as the trial begins again, I am resolved to remember that this is the defense case and can't make any sense. I will listen to Dr. Duck quack on with his little check-lists and know that Juan will make the traditional mincemeat of him. I expect nothing less from the jury as well.

I will love and cuddle the kittens and let their purrs calm me. I will sit with my ailing cat and hope the TLC he has been getting will give me a few more years with him. He's laying on the perch next to me, purring as I sing to him and rub his head. The kittens will take the perch as you see in my avatar to receive the same treatment. And I will be watching the trial, calm in Katie's reassurances that there will be justice for Travis.

Big hugs to you, sweetie :hug: Give your cats a cuddle from me.

I LOVE it..the chin grab! And how adorable are you? The huge hoops (which are back) and those sky high bangs..we all had them. And the perm! Snort!

You're gonna make me drag out the GLAMOUR SHOT I did with my GRANDMA! We both had the boas and I had this hairstyle right here! hahahaha!!! And we thought we looked HOT! :floorlaugh:

When you get home tonight you MUST. POST. GLAMOUR. SHOT. of you & Grandma! Remember when every mall had that? We all did it--OMG--what the heck were we thinking??

All this doggie loss talk in feeling soooooooo guilty cuz I just "locked" Miss No No outside to encourage her to do her Bizny in her own yard.. She hasn't in went in yard in 3 days she wants to go walk! BUT she shouldn't be walking a lot with 8 sutures in her paw!!

Waiting for path report see if her growth was cancer.. idk what I'll do when she's gone.. she's my child, my best buddy & my comfort!

This is way off topic but around Christmas time we found out my yorkie had mass cell cancer and he had his back leg amputated.

I only bring this up because even if you get the worst news there is still hope :)

My guy has done extremely well and is back to his totally spastic self!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb