trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
To_Tell_the_Truth_1956-1968.jpg

JM's got this guy by the ba!!s. The arrogant, cocky doc is sinking into his seat and squirming like he got a shock. Go, Juan!

Juan is skewering this witness. Samuel's credibility has effectively gone out the window.

Seriously, whether the ethical problems of the past have anything at all to do with his evaluation and testimony in this case -- why would the defense hire an expert who would be subject to this kind of questioning?

My guess is it's because no one else would agree to pimp their soul for Jodi.

I know - if they could search the whole world over to find ANYONE to testify without these issues, they surely would use that person instead. This is a pile of issues you never want to have. You want the expert to focus on the expertise, not his own allegations. It is really telling about who was available to them.

now nerrrrmi is sitting there saying to himself...

@#$ %^& &*^$ i knew i should have quit when i had the opportunity!

The doctor should buy himself that book and identify his own erroneous zones.

OMG I am LOVE LOVE LOVING this cross so much!!! I've never seen JA look so psycho & pissed. She's about to flip her lid any minute over at the d table. And this "expert" is yet another hostile defense witness (hostile strictly to the prosecution). I think that we are a 10/10 so far in this category. The defense's witnesses all are some really nasty & oh-so-obviously extremely biased folks. Bout time Juan was able to blow this kook to smithereens. I've heard the term "transient global amnesia" enough to last me the rest of my lifetime...

I adore how Juan doesn't use the lectern. I love how he waves his arms around. I find it passionate. I am a hand talker. Can't help it. I love JM!

That round they fought about the strength it would take JA to move Travis... I hope JM asks the doc about adrenalin flow and its ability to provide abnormal strength to a smaller person during her killing.

OR let's assume that the Dr had relationship with the defendent he tested & scored test guided her to pass test with DX needed ??? Hmmm????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley