Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy things sure have changed for Billie! She used to not even talk to LE and now this?

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676...-on-body-found

"What does get frustrating to me is, people who just say that they have inside knowledge when information they're putting out is completely wrong. It's aggravating when people just blatantly lie saying, they have inside knowledge or they have contacts. I know the FBI isn't talking to anybody outside of law enforcement besides me," Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said.

Sorry....I just couldn't resist.

Do we believe BD about this supposedly text ?

Well if it's not Hailey hopefully they can identify who it is and another family will have some closure.

Two weeks ago we had a really bad wind/sand storm with gusts 60-70 MPH, it was really bad. My yard has changed shape from all the blowing sand, I just wonder if that windstorm uncovered the remains. Back when Hailey went missing we had been having the drought and the land is rock hard. No way could someone dig a grave without some kind of equipment, so maybe it was a shallow grave someone scratched out and the wind uncovered it and scattered the bones.

Hi Folks! New here. I'm from 2 counties over from where they found the remains. My dad works in the area. We have a saying in these parts......"Nothing travels faster than small town gossip." With that being said, my dad was told that a man was looking for arrowheads in the area when the remains were found. That was this morning before I seen it posted on a few threads. I believe this is going to be the factual report but don't hold me to it.

Hi Folks! New here. I'm from 2 counties over from where they found the remains. My dad works in the area. We have a saying in these parts......"Nothing travels faster than small town gossip." With that being said, my dad was told that a man was looking for arrowheads in the area when the remains were found. That was this morning before I seen it posted on a few threads. I believe this is going to be the factual report but don't hold me to it.

I know about this body before it hit the media. It was on my friends facebook page. Some of us were talking about it and asking if it was rumors or there was indeed a body. Even at that point it was said the person was arrowhead hunting. Following on from that( and this will clarify Billies statement today) one of the women contacted the PI she has investigating Haileys case. This woman is close to many of Haileys family becaue of the work she has done in promoting Haileys disappearance. The PI told her he contacted the Sheriffs dept and that it was true a body had been found and he gave her details that indicated it wasnt Hailey. She did NOT give out what the details were but put on her fb page that from she had been told it was not Hailey. She also told a family member of this. I honestly dont think she should have done that because it should have been up to LE to put any information out on Hailey but I do believe she only did it to make the family better. Obviously more information has come out and she is heartbroken knowing its possible its Hailey. This woman has done so much for Hailey since Hailey has been missing. I would say more than anyone has. Shes the only one actively out attending events now to get Haileys name out ( even though she has been bashed by Billie for doing events for Hailey)and if this turns out not to be Hailey I am sure she will continue doing events and making people aware of Hailey and I just think after all the snide comments Billie has made to this woman why call her out on the very day she is on the way to Snyder to see if its her daughter thats been found? In that interview or whatever you want to call it she should have been simply focussing on Hailey IMO.

HD GONE 2 days before reported missing.
Remember everything was GONE with in 10 days, broken window fixed, furniture GONE, HD room painted, car GONE, everything they did led us all to see something fishy ! Billie and Shawn GONE, Clint GONE.....
GONE GONE GONE..... Hopefully body and evidence Found !

Sorry if asked and answered but wasn't HD wearing new earrings from Christmas -- or some sort of jewelry. I hope LE can find some clues as to who this victim is, if it's Hailey.

MOO

Mel

I just posted this body find on the Maegan Hembree thread. Maegan and Haily have a similar look. I sure hope we don't have a serial.......

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21578731/texas-rangers-join-search-for-missing-maegan-hembree

From the article I read, the remains are scattered bones. If Maegan disappeared in late February, I don't think that's long enough to get to this state of decomp (not knowing even if it's a male or female).

JMHO.

Mel

ETA quote from article above: Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Sparky Dean said the body isn’t intact and that the FBI group, which has expertise in recovering remains in criminal cases, is diligently working to recover the bones of the deceased.

Sorry if asked and answered but wasn't HD wearing new earrings from Christmas -- or some sort of jewelry. I hope LE can find some clues as to who this victim is, if it's Hailey.

MOO

Mel

I know that it was said she was wearing earings when she went missing but then it got sketchy as to whether she was or not. From what was said I dont believe she was wearing earrings no.

When I saw decomposed body found in Scurry County, my heart sank.

:praying: :praying: :praying:

Please let it be her. She needs justice. We need justice. We need her to come home.

I know that it was said she was wearing earings when she went missing but then it got sketchy as to whether she was or not. From what was said I dont believe she was wearing earrings no.

Im not sure but didn't they find one earring in Clints house?

Ok. Thank you. So much time has past and yet if seems like yesterday. I do remember SA saying LE would find her in Scurry County when he took his poly.

Ok. Thank you. So much time has past and yet if seems like yesterday. I do remember SA saying LE would find her in Scurry County when he took his poly.

Wow, that's true. I had forgotten about that. It's hard now remembering all the details. That is one creepy detail. I hope if it is her there is something to tie him or whomever back to the body for an arrest and eventual justice to be served. Seems like that is always difficult when it's just scattered bones.

IIRC Hailey was wearing those earrings that stretch one's ear lobe and she took them off over at her Dad's house because they had begun to hurt, (this is where my memory of the story gets foggy) one earring was found at CD's house. (and I can't remember what happened to the other) Anyone else remember the earrings?????

I had a thought....With what BD said in a statement to the media about LE identifying the remains via dental records and they would let her know, leads me to believe that LE has recovered a skull with teeth intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough