Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
could someone refresh me on the person(s) of interest? I thought there was only one such person, am I wrong are there two?

I am not sure why they come...what I mean to say is BD moved away from the only place Hailey would know to go to if she was able to. What is the point of high tailin' it back to CCity when a body is found and one that could take days, weeks, maybe months to identify? I don't understand. BD all but erased Hailey in the first few months, changed Hailey's bedroom, painted the inside of the house, bought new furniture....continued to live with the POI in her daughter's disappearance, lied to the police about his whereabouts, the last person to see Hailey alive. Maybe a psychological expert could chime in because I don't understand and I really want to.

I agree. I have to say, I really think a lot of evidence was lost in that couch that sat around outside forever.

I didnt know there were arrowheads in that area so I called my brother-in-law who is married to the Brownwood cop. He works oil rigs in the area and he said yes he had found quite a few arrowheads especially after a rain where the top soil is disturbed. I just have such a fear of snakes I noticed my legs were up in my chair while I was talking to him. He claims the snakes arent that much of a threat and they just had a round-up.

You wouldnt catch me out there, God speed to those doing the work

could someone refresh me on the person(s) of interest? I thought there was only one such person, am I wrong are there two?

Its confusing to be honest. I remember some time ago someone from WS contacted the DA office. I believe it was Tricia who posted about it and stated that Billie was being classed as a POI. In some media outlets she has been classed as one also and in others just Shawn has been. Considering she failed her poly and there is no proof Hailey was alive when Billie went to work I cant see how Billie cant be classed as one also.

Its confusing to be honest. I remember some time ago someone from WS contacted the DA office. I believe it was Tricia who posted about it and stated that Billie was being classed as a POI. In some media outlets she has been classed as one also and in others just Shawn has been. Considering she failed her poly and there is no proof Hailey was alive when Billie went to work I cant see how Billie cant be classed as one also.

thankyou, I had forgotten much about this case, I only recall that SA went to work, quit his job and other odd events on the day in question, so I knew he would be considered. So sad

I had a thought....With what BD said in a statement to the media about LE identifying the remains via dental records and they would let her know, leads me to believe that LE has recovered a skull with teeth intact.

That is how i took it.

I really think that law enforcement believes this is Hailey and here is why. First, they are much more tight lipped about this body than they were about the last two found in the area, not giving the exact location and not releasing how it was found. Second, BD's behavior as well as her words in the interview last night. This is the first time that Hailey's dental records have ever been mentioned. No mention of them the last 2 times. And the third reason I think they believe it might be Hailey is because BD got mad about the false reports being posted. The only false reports have been that it was NOT Hailey and the body was male. On a side note, I noticed that BD never once referred to her daughter by name. She only referred to her as "she" and "her".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oF3RA0QUYQ&feature=player_embedded#"]Mother of Missing Colorado City Teen Bonds Out of Jail - YouTube[/ame]!

human trafficers ? really?

I do hope this is, finally, Hailey. It was so sad to see the 2 year mark of her disappearance pass with no news. I would like to see justice for one of these children who are still missing while their killers walk free. Ms BJD knows there is no chance of a "live Hailey". If she thought so I really think a perfect mother like her would have stayed in town in case she came home. moo and prayers for justice.

I believe it was Tricia who posted about it and stated that Billie was being classed as a POI.
snipped brevity

Yes For the Kids , you recalled correctly...and if one digs, they can find MSM that does say there are (at least) these 2 POI's ...of course it depends on who is speaking and what you personally choose to believe.

here is a link- first Post from Tricia regarding BD as POI
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6217729&highlight=billie+dunn#post6217729

Sorry if asked and answered but wasn't HD wearing new earrings from Christmas -- or some sort of jewelry. I hope LE can find some clues as to who this victim is, if it's Hailey.

MOO

Mel
Well if my memory is correct, would like to find the thread, but didn't the earrings end up at her Dad's with the step Mother finding at least one of them behind a chair ? And there was a big controversy over how they ended up there? So nobody could confirm if she was even wearing earrings. I will search for the thread and post. It would be such good evidence if she was wearing earrings and one was found.

Well if my memory is correct, would like to find the thread, but didn't the earrings end up at her Dad's with the step Mother finding at least one of them behind a chair ? And there was a big controversy over how they ended up there? So nobody could confirm if she was even wearing earrings. I will search for the thread and post. It would be such good evidence if she was wearing earrings and one was found.

Billie herself has said that Hailey took the earrings out. Its confusing because the story about the earrings seem to change a lot and its hard to work out where both earrings are.

Has there been any news or identification of the body found in Scurry County on Saturday?

Does anyone have the link to the video where Billie is being interviewed about this body ? Or is there one? Or was this just FB quotes. Tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zurbamommyof2