Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take the 6pm news to post a link so i can share it here????

Thanks, but I didn't make it. Was just lucky enough to find it. Can't varify it's accuracy though. Someone more familiar with the routes would know for sure.

I would say everything looks great as far as the routes. the only thing the might be different is Shawn's route to work. I might go the same route as Billie and the cut over in town.

BTW-I always questioned Shawn coming back to Dunn like he said. Looking at this map you can see he should have met Billie going as he was coming back. She left the house at 6:30 to go to Snyder. He left WSI at 6:15 to come back to CC. they should have passed each other. MOO

if you heard it while watching you can paraphrase and say where it came from.

hth

On KTAB news at 6pm Bob Bartlett gave a report that showed the whole investigation packing up and driving off. They interviewed a man that takes photos out there to show the lake level decreasing. Then at the end Bob stated that they had found A SKULL, TOOTH, and FEMUR. They have closed off the boat ramp entrance which is the road they have been down. DANG I WANT THE LINK:what:

On KTAB news at 6pm Bob Bartlett gave a report that showed the whole investigation packing up and driving off. They interviewed a man that takes photos out there to show the lake level decreasing. Then at the end Bob stated that they had found A SKULL, TOOTH, and FEMUR. They have closed off the boat ramp entrance which is the road they have been down. DANG I WANT THE LINK:what:

Hmmm, so do they mean that road that heads out to the ramp or closer to the water? The ramp is no where near the water at this point I'm guessing.

And they packed up and drove off but closed the road?

Hmmm, so do they mean that road that heads out to the ramp or closer to the water? The ramp is no where near the water at this point I'm guessing.

And they packed up and drove off but closed the road?

Yes it showed them driving off with that big white portable crime unit thing. The boat ramp road is blocked by orange cones. It isnt the actual boat ramp it is the road that takes you to the boat ramp. There is only 1% water out there very little water for the past 3-4 years.

Yes it showed them driving off with that big white portable crime unit thing. The boat ramp road is blocked by orange cones. It isnt the actual boat ramp it is the road that takes you to the boat ramp. There is only 1% water out there very little water for the past 3-4 years.

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. So that white thing was a trailer? I get it now, the angle of the pic made it look like it was in the shrubs off the road, what it likely was, was on the dirt road right at the intersection. Well, if that's the case, then at least I'm not completely losing my mind.

I would say everything looks great as far as the routes. the only thing the might be different is Shawn's route to work. I might go the same route as Billie and the cut over in town.

BTW-I always questioned Shawn coming back to Dunn like he said. Looking at this map you can see he should have met Billie going as he was coming back. She left the house at 6:30 to go to Snyder. He left WSI at 6:15 to come back to CC. they should have passed each other. MOO

Hmm....thats if her workmate really took her to work that day. I am pretty confident that Shawn took her to work that morning.

I honestly hope that more than just a skull tooth and femur bone was found. My heart aches for whoever this may be.

The telephone conversation between reporter and BD to me makes me suspicious. Her wording is just so wrong IMO. At one point in the interview she said she gets frustrated by the rumours. I would like to know what rumours she is talking about? :what: AND how does BD know they are rumours? Does she know the truth and therefore knows what are rumours?! Also during the convo she says "when the body is found, I'm praying it's not her". HMMM, THE BODY... as in HD's body? So does BD believe that as long as no one finds HD's body, her and SA are safe from prosecution kwim. Either that or she cannot form sentences very well.

This could be a long wait to find out if it's HD or some other missing person.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676533/hailey-dunns-mother-speaks-on-spegulation-on-body-found

So we have gone from a decomposing body to a skull, tooth and femur?

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. So that white thing was a trailer? I get it now, the angle of the pic made it look like it was in the shrubs off the road, what it likely was, was on the dirt road right at the intersection. Well, if that's the case, then at least I'm not completely losing my mind.

You can see the JB Thomas Lake sign (barely) at right center. But I have no idea which direction we are looking.

031913sign-visible-rightsidecenter.jpg

There was a mention earlier in a post about missing people in the area. But no names were ever mentioned. Does anyone know of any other missing people from around there? Not just children, but adults as well. I think everyone's mind went right to Hailey, and it made me wonder about that.
If Hailey is deceased, I hope this is her because the thought of a child being discarded is just so sad.

The contrast in the search for Caylee's skeletal remains and the search for the remains in Scurry County differ substantially. Somewhat surprised that they are finished, packed up and have called it a day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean