Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in late February 2011, wild fires were rampant in the region including Mitchell (Colorado City) and Scurry (Snyder) counties. I looked for confirmation that they had touched the area near Lake JB Thomas, and found this:

http://newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14152148

I wonder if the remains were there at this time...:(

You reminded me of something. Didn't a local post that they came across a burned area - or someone burning something just around there, near SA's family property? And we told this person to report it and they did? Now I need to go dig it up.

ETA --- Am I remembered this correctly? Anyone else recall something like that? Now that I think about it, it was up for a brief time and then taken down, I think, b/c it gave the location, etc.

Thanks For The Kids for bringing up the issue of Billie's ride ot work that morning and it being pretty much known at this point that Billie's ride was NOT the Co worker, but rather her ride was Shawn.. IMO this has always been an issue that worked toward Billie's benefit by having this Co worker supposedly having been the ride, and therefor a witness to Billie's actions/behaviors in those early morning hours while en route to work..

now to know that its pretty much determined that this Co worker ride to work was a lie..no Co worker picked up Billie that morning from her home and gave her a ride to work..and that it was indeed Shawn that took Billie to work that morning.. IMO that piece of info completely changes the morning timeline as we've known it all this time..

this would thereby negate Billie's acct of Shawn having gotten up that morning and left the home to go to work, all prior to Billie getting up and getting ride to work..<--this now indicates this is false..therefor changing/altering main, key points of that mornings timeline..

But IMO the most critical and important issue that arises from plugging this into the mornings events and timeline, is then "why"...why in the hell would the mother, whose child is missing and whose child's life is on the line..why would Billie lie?..why would Billie find this specific detail necessary to omit and/or lie about?

IMO there is no non-suspicious reason that can be attributed as to "why" Billie would lie and state Shawn woke up/got up before she did, and that Shawn had left the home for work by the time she got up and was waiting for her ride from her Co worker?..

why lie, why?..why fabricate that entire early morning timeline when in fact Shawn was still in the home in this hour or so period of time that Billie earlier claimed he was already gone to work?..and that it was Shawn, NOT A COWORKER, that Billie got a ride to work with??

IMO there's nothing that can be explained for Billie lying about that mornings events ..nothing IMO..in fact just the opposite that IMO its due to nefarious reasons that Billie would lie about these all important hours of that Morning..

just thinking aloud..of course jmo, tho.

Dylan Redwine from Colorado. He has turned 14 since he went missing but he disappeared on a visitation with his father who had a lot of resentment towards his ex and had recently learned he had lost child support and was now going to have to pay CS to ex wife. Some of the things he says remind me of statements BJD has said. His case is on WS.

OT - Thanks for the response. I've been following Dylan's case and had forgotten about him sleeping on the sofa. The thing is - I don't think Dylan slept on the sofa (or in the home at all that night), and if he did, I believe it was b/c he was exhausted and fell asleep there. But I think Hailey took to sleeping on the sofa so that she would be in a more open area and not feel as vulnerable in her room... with SA. So sad. :no:

hmmmmm.. but then again in thinking on this a bit more and knowing the timeline of certain, specifically documented events IMO it does indicate that in all likelihood Shawn did get up and leave for work earlier than Billie.. because we know its documented that Shawn arrived at work at 6:00am.. bizarre behavior and leaves work by 6:10am..

We know Billie's ride to work was supposedly around 6:30am which is what made many of us speculate on the likelihood that Shawn and Bille would have crossed paths in passing one another that morning in Shawn,s having left work and traveling back toward CCity..and Billie's being on that same road with coworker while en route to work..

so, IMO that leads me to believe it now possible for Shawn to have left out from Billie's early morning, entered his workplace at 6am and turned around and left work by 6:10am..this allowing him to then drive back to Billie's home, picks her up and the two drive to Billie's work where she's dropped off..

idk..still thinking aloud on what/how this changed detail factors into the timeline.

hmmmmm.. but then again in thinking on this a bit more and knowing the timeline of certain, specifically documented events IMO it does indicate that in all likelihood Shawn did get up and leave for work earlier than Billie.. because we know its documented that Shawn arrived at work at 6:00am.. bizarre behavior and leaves work by 6:10am..

We know Billie's ride to work was supposedly around 6:30am which is what made many of us speculate on the likelihood that Shawn and Bille would have crossed paths in passing one another that morning in Shawn,s having left work and traveling back toward CCity..and Billie's being on that same road with coworker while en route to work..

so, IMO that leads me to believe it now possible for Shawn to have left out from Billie's early morning, entered his workplace at 6am and turned around and left work by 6:10am..this allowing him to then drive back to Billie's home, picks her up and the two drive to Billie's work where she's dropped off..

idk..still thinking aloud on what/how this changed detail factors into the timeline.

The question remains still: why did SA go to work that morning? We speculated early on about him maybe getting a jumpsuit. Unless it was just to establish some sort of alibi away from that house at that time? Still wondering.

What you see in the ariel view is what it looks like for miles and miles in every direction. Welcome to West Texas. We also have many coyotes and wild boar in this area, not to mention the fact that this is buzzard country. As disturbing as this sounds there is a good possibility that the remains could be spread across many counties, unlike Caylee who was still in one general area due to foliage.

Which also means that the parts they did find may have come from somewhere else, equally far away.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=580562

At the very end of this video the reporter talks about how the sheriff has to come out there and "run the kids off after hours". Mostly local kids. Wonder if that has been going on a long time and if the POI in this case ever partied there?

So, its a place where kids go to do things they aren't supposed to?

Is it possible that something happened to one of those kids at one of those parties, not to be seen again, and the other kids who know about it won't talk?

That might be the source of the remains.

Not to get OT, and apologize for not reading all the posts, but my hinky meter is shooting off the roof right now that this is HD. Too close to home (22 or some odd miles), and I know with dental records that LE can quickly identify if this is HD or not.

Just listening to my heart that's all.

MOO

Mel

Listening to Peter Hyatt. He mentions about how SA in the lie detector test (from two years ago) claimed HD was in Scurry County and this showed to be true. Peter also mentions when BD, two years ago on Nancy G, spoke of HD in past tense as if she knew HD was deceased. He mentioned about how BD would sit at home and play xbox games while her daughter was missing. Listening to this brings back information I had forgot about. And a long conversation with a guy who interviewed and befriended BD. I'm only part was through it but it's somewhat interesting to hear what this Max (?) says.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/insidelenz/2013/03/19/crime-wire

The guy with him was Mac Sanford. He is a private investigator and was hired to search for Hailey. As with everything else Billie blew it - something that upset me a great deal.

For that matter she may even have been with him when he work to work that morning. What it does show is that Bille lied when she claimed afterwards she didnt know he has quit his job. Ofc she did as he was with her when he was meant to be working.

"What does get frustrating to me is, people who just say that they have inside knowledge when information they're putting out is completely wrong. It's aggravating when people just blatantly lie saying, they have inside knowledge or they have contacts. I know the FBI isn't talking to anybody outside of law enforcement besides me," Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676533/hailey-dunns-mother-speaks-on-spegulation-on-body-found

The thing is the FBI arent the only ones involved in this case. From what i have seen in this case LE seem to give anyone information who rings up asking for questions generally. I personally believe others than Billie have been given information. The thing is at this time when she was on her way to see if the body was Hailey I would have thought there was more important things on her mind than trashing someone whose done so much for Hailey.

Prayers up for you sweet Hailey!!!! Thank you all for staying the course and for all the info. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

So, its a place where kids go to do things they aren't supposed to?

Is it possible that something happened to one of those kids at one of those parties, not to be seen again, and the other kids who know about it won't talk?

That might be the source of the remains.

Are there reports of missing kids in the area, other than Hailey?

"What does get frustrating to me is, people who just say that they have inside knowledge when information they're putting out is completely wrong. It's aggravating when people just blatantly lie saying, they have inside knowledge or they have contacts. I know the FBI isn't talking to anybody outside of law enforcement besides me," Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676533/hailey-dunns-mother-speaks-on-spegulation-on-body-found

bbm: I doubt the fbi is telling her everything as well. Just saying...:twocents:

What makes her think anyone is telling her the truth? They dont have to. She is a POI.

Billie, Billie, Billie....

BD says they are NOT doing dna.. but comparing dental records. Unless they found all of the teeth that will not be possible imhoo. (I am thinking if a femur was found they will do mitochondrial dna from the marrow if any if viable that is for testing) :twocents:

I find it all heartbreaking ;( For over two years I have believed she was dead but I always assumed when she was found she would be intact:( To just maybe have a skull and a few bones is just :( Saying that I believe more bones have been found than that or at least why say they are waiting to have the other bones before sending it off if thats all they have? it might never happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge