trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a video clip of Jodi taking a file or notebook from the desk and hiding it under butt during the trial. Anyone know why she did this??

Can anyone tell me how many minutes into the video JA swiped the note book??

Hey now....us crazies in MT don't appreciate the TK reference :)
he was my neighbor! Lol....seemed normal at the time....
(Kidding....kinda)
Jodi is way more nutso than Ted Imo...

Did you really know him?

I've seen those kind of guys but never one like this guy. I haven't seen one thing that says expert about him.

I'm not sure "hired gun" is appropriate, that would imply some degree of sophistication in crafting his opinion. This guy is more like a hired wind bag, and a dim one at that. I'm not sure he can even grasp what his task was supposed to be in all this.

Central Air...AKA refrigerated air which we don't have here even though we get the same temps. A lot of people do but we don't, we have an evaporated air AKA Swamp cooler. But..I wouldn't want refrigerated air. Just the name says it all. Too cold. No good for arthritis.

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.
BBM

:silly:

(fond memories, loved that show)

I wondered about this too. Anyone know?

We discussed this at length start here in thread 93. trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #93 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think she is either putting paper clips or pens in the folder then in a pocket to sneak out of court. It occurred several times with different folders.

The best I can tell, the folder leaves the table and is back within a minute or so of when she sits on it. Sure hope the guards watch her closer now!

I could do this as well as Samuels and do it for $50 an hour. He gets $250. And this is the defense's best witness?

Don't kid yourself.....

You would do a much better job!! :rocker:

I'm not sure "hired gun" is appropriate, that would imply some degree of sophistication in crafting his opinion. This guy is more like a hired wind bag, and a dim one at that. I'm not sure he can even grasp what his task was supposed to be in all this.

Someone please post a pic of a hired dim wind bag.

His smile grew from there because he even covered his mouth with his hand. It was a beautiful sight.

My favorite time re: Travis' brother was when JM caught JA about the gas cans in SLC. It lasted a brief second, but the camera went to the family, then Stephen and Samantha looked at each other and smiled.... it was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

"Central air" that gets you cold enough to pull a sweater out of storage in June in AZ in a house the size of TA's ...Would run you about $800 for the month of June. I dunno... but in my house Homie don't play dat.

We live in a big house and run the central air non stop during the summer here in Texas. If you didn't you would die and Arizona is even hotter (ugh!). It doesn't cost near that much. But maybe our electricity rates are lower.

We discussed this at length start here in thread 93. trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #93 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think she is either putting paper clips or pens in the folder then in a pocket to sneak out of court. It occurred several times with different folders.

The best I can tell, the folder leaves the table and is back within a minute or so of when she sits on it. Sure hope the guards watch her closer now!

Thanks. I'm so out of the loop! :)

A lot of people are excusing the judge's lack of control because this is a "death penalty" trial. Then they don't like us complaining about the defense team and their tactics because, after all, this is a "death penalty" trial.

Can we all be honest here please? This is a "victim who was slaughtered" trial. Jodi is upset? I don't care! Defense team wants more latitude? I don't care! The judge feels she must give more leeway for the defendant so she is not overturned? I don't care!!!

This trial is all about Travis, who was stabbed in the heart and back and hands and feet, 29 times! Travis's throat was slit from ear to ear! Travis was shot in the temple!

So she was going to get dumped? I don't care! We all get used at one time or another, in one way or another. We all feel cheated and get hurt at least once. We don't kill.

This Is ALL about Travis. So please all you bleeding hearts who feel for the judge, who feel bad for thedefense, who keep saying, well after all this is a death penalty case. Stop it!
Jodi is guilty of premeditated felony murder.

ALL ABOUT TRAVIS. AND JUSTICE.

Hi Curious: i am so with you here! I am sick and tired of those who care more about the rights of the defendant than what happened to the victim; our justice system is so skewed in the direction of the defendant that the victim gets lost in the shuffle. Juan Martinez is the passionte and brilliant voice for Travis Alexander- thank you Mr. Martinez for bringing justice back into the courtroom.

:please:So people in jail and prison are catching the trial. They see news? Tidbits etc etc
So leads me to believe that it applies to the maricopa jail she's in. So maybe her mom will see what people are saying about her laughing on live tv
It's a murder trial for gods sake

I kind of said this on the other thread but I'm bringing it over, I don't think people get how odd that book thing is. I've had therapists. If one of them randomly sent me a self-help book, I think I'd feel so strange I'd just stop seeing them.

Its absolutely unequivocally BIZARRE. And I would assert that even if the book in question wasn't an old, irrelevant book. Serious boundary issues with this guy.

WHY are there MORE juror questions? Don't, all of us ,know everything by now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westchester69