trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg why are they asking this doctor all these questions about the case. was she jealous?? omg how in this living HEL*L would he know??

Her 'writings' like she is some great author> what a joke. jmo

OhMy... Yes, JA was ready to move on with her life and was not jealous... she had another man waiting for her.... as an alibi waiting to be humped and adjusted by the 3-hole just hours after she killed Travis.

The look on JA's face while hearing all these questions that show that the jury CLEARLY does not like her or believe RS, I keep hearing Henry VIII from "The Tudors", lamenting that "they do not LOVE me!"

omg, I have watched the Tudors 22 times lol have the dvd set, luv it lol

eta, okay, I gotta do some back reading, as I am just back home, thank ya'll for keeping me in the loop

Here's the juror question I want to hear.
"if someone plans to commit a murder without being caught, such as attacking someone in the shower and then washing away the evidence, and the murder doesn't go as planned, say the victim fights back more than anticipated, almost escapes, the murder is messier, takes longer, etc. would that cause enough stress and trauma to cause PTSD?"

premeditated killing - amnesia is less likely to occur

you didn't retest and you said a retest would not be needed as the score was the same.
I was thrown by the voracity of Mr. Martinez . . . .
no set requirement to test to begin with, do a double test/retest, or test @ all

JA did things to please TA but you never spoke to him?
reviewed . . . she had a weak response to people who aer abusive to her

might be marrying other people . . . her writings (do not?) show strong degree of vindictiveness

are PTSD and amnesia . . . . the only place diagnostic criteria are in the DSM4 . . . .if person meets criteria for PTSD . . . . can they meet another diagnosis?
unlikely but PTSd and acute stress disorder overlap quite a bit

more questions from the jurors . .. looks like 1 more

Did the good doctor actually say that he felt she wasn't jealous bc she met up with RB after killing Travis??!

....that awkward moment when you realize the jury is smarter and better qualified than your 'expert witness'.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu