trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crime scene clean up wasn't well done? She shot, eviscerated and almost decapitated a human leaving behind only a hair and her own bloody palm print mixed in the victim's blood, no weapons, no doggie paw prints in blood, didn't even track blood through the garage.
And that was with a room mate she know would be coming home any minute - imagine what she could have done with a bit more time?

So we can expect juan up in a fortnight since willy will take her time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ugh...Wilma and her annoying voice is up. Great

The rage and suppression question is no worry. She could have built the rage and thought, I'll kill him! That is premeditation.

ITA. I took that as someone understanding that she was completely AWARE of the overkill. Total premeditation 100%. :great:

Back to her shaking like a chi-hoo-ha again:

original.gif

I got a phone call and missed the entire after lunch juror questions. I won't ask for a repeat, but has it been helpful? Did it continue along the same line of questioning the defense case? TIA!!

Please tell me we are not going to have to listen to these two for the rest of the day!! We want Juan!!!

Why would she be shaking when Samuels was questioning her? Did she feel he was threatening?????

When did she ell us in testimony she began shaking?? Anyone remember? Was it October?

" I must admit I was thrown by the VERACITY of the questioning..."

Doesn't veracity mean truthfulness? :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the Freudian slip, Dr. Samuels! On purpose or pure slip?

The rage and suppression question is no worry. She could have built the rage and thought, I'll kill him! That is premeditation.

Exactly. She probably did have suppressed feelings that all came to head at the beginning of June.

No questions about the 'held at knifepoint when she was 13' story?????

Am I the ONLY one who found that jarring and obviously bull manure

I wish JM would bring up that this supposed choking, kicking, breaking of her finger happened because Travis wanted to borrow more money.

Like she had more money than Travis. No one believes this.

"She had that breakthrough". :floorlaugh: riiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz