trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score would of been the same
250.00 hr
Chachingchaching!

Yes, actions speaker louder than words Doc. ;)

JA not jealous because of her journals & what she's told him, lol - he left out the part about JA confronting her boyfriends' love interests, slashing their tires, not leaving Trav's party when she was told to leave, etc etc etc hahaha i'm sorry but this guy is a total hack/quack moo

Back to her shaking like a chi-hoo-ha again:

original.gif

I :lol: every time you post that dancing doggie :)

Serious question: Why does JA get so pissed when they question whether she was jealous or not. The questions about jealousy, and the questions about her not writing anything negative about Travis in her journal because there wasn't anything negative to say, makes her really, really angry! The most animated I have seen her.

Unfortunately for the doc, the jury knows the full stories of the tapes and texts etc, I have a feeling doc got the defense edited versions of tapes and texts to evaluate, thus throwing his diagnostic off. I hope Juan plays the full tapes, and presents the corrected texts. The doc did say he was not able to hear others testimony as he is a witness. So if he is basing his point that Travis was abusive by the dt edited version he is way off.

I am angry today.....I got a call from my son's teacher.....I hate when that happens....he is behind on a report, ugghhhh! So I think that and my trial fatigue is getting the best of me. I am so over JAs control of the gallery (asking friend of TAs to leave, asking TAs family not & supporters not to wear ribbons, passing notes, taking pills) I feel this is her and her family trying to get a mistrial. There is a special place in hell for people who are hateful. I do not think I can watch the DV expert.....are we certain she still plans to testify?? Please someone tell me she backed out! :please:

The trauma came when JA realized she'd left evidence all over the place.

We're gonna see JUAN today, there's no way she can run out the clock today! (is there? :please:)

No one believes you Arias/Defense team. This jury is with JM.

Its PTSD Wilma...not PST. Get it right for gawd's sake

He supposedly choked her right before she moved back to Yreka, correct? So, when was she in his presence to have sweaty hands, shaking, etc.? :facepalm:
About that whole shaking thing. Just speaking for myself I have a similar response to being reminded or confronted with memories of my abuse, like getting a letter in the mail from my ex.

I never, not once, though I was extremely fearful and always on eggshells had such an attack while still in the relationship. I did feel the fight or flight response but actual anxiety from experiencing the abuse, like panic attacks or fragmented memories, didn't start for me until the abuse was out of my daily life.

Theory goes I didn't experience it until it was 'safe' for me to. Just my experiences though. For what that's worth.

Jodie's discussion with Tavis on tape showed no Jealousy because she thought he wasn't taking a New girlfriend--just someone he owed some time to, right?

I am guessing he meant to say "my veracity was questioned". Freudian slip, heh.

I know I was thinking did he really just say that? I was thrown by Mr. Martinez's truthfulness is basically what he said. Bahahaha!!!!!

This is all after the fact anyway. So who gives a hoot!

she murdered a man, slaughtered him to be exact.

she's guilty.

send her on her way.... :behindbar

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads