Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never posted her on websleuths before, but as I was going through these archives you posted from photobucket, I went to the very end (page 41 I think) and flipped through them. There is a vehicle search warrant on there that has cell phone ping coordinates listed as SA went about his route to work and then back to his mom's house (?). Eventhough the police think this is inaccurate as a result of these cell tower signals, is it possible to use that information to see if those pings could be from the location this UID has been found. I do not have the skill to map that info all out, and I'm not very familiar with this case. Just my thoughts as I was reviewing those archives.

Sorry if I've made any mistakes in quoting and posting.

:welcome:

Welcome - and no, you didn't make any mistakes. You did fine... And good points. I may map them out later but I'd be surprised if someone else didn't already have that done somewhere (from when the pings were released, maybe?).

Thanks for joining us. :seeya:

Would that be possible to do?
Since LE said the area this body was found had "NO cell phone service."

I've never posted her on websleuths before, but as I was going through these archives you posted from photobucket, I went to the very end (page 41 I think) and flipped through them. There is a vehicle search warrant on there that has cell phone ping coordinates listed as SA went about his route to work and then back to his mom's house (?). Eventhough the police think this is inaccurate as a result of these cell tower signals, is it possible to use that information to see if those pings could be from the location this UID has been found. I do not have the skill to map that info all out, and I'm not very familiar with this case. Just my thoughts as I was reviewing those archives.

Sorry if I've made any mistakes in quoting and posting.

:thewave::thewave:

Welcome harperluu

Great idea! Welcome to Websleuths

okay here y'all go, something to chew on
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2013...-found-near-snyder-sent-to-texas/?partner=RSS

snipped
In April 2012, a badly decomposed body was found in Big Spring. Other than gender — male — the body has yet to be identified, said Big Spring Police Chief Lonnie Smith.

“It didn’t match any people that we had a record on,” Smith said.

( and I would like to know why I can't find those 2012 remains listed any where?)

Link to general discussion thread
icon7.gif

General Discussion #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bumping this again as right now we only know that there were remains found so probably should keep the Hailey nitty gritty on her thread.

Billie posted on a facebook page last nigh that obviously the lake that obviously the lake needs draining. Maybe it should be? Sounds like an other opportunity to take to drop him into it?

With LE stating that the lake had nothing to do with the remains but BD saying obviously the lake needs draining...makes one continue to wonder what all BD knows about the disappearance of Hailey.

With LE stating that the lake had nothing to do with the remains but BD saying obviously the lake needs draining...makes one continue to wonder what all BD knows about the disappearance of Hailey.

I believe what happened to Hailey was wholely down to Billie.

I know shouldnt get my hopes up but I dont think she is alive and I hate someone walking around getting away with murder.

I am curious if any of the other missing in the area ever had any kind of link to the lake? Did they go there ever? Did they know anyone that lived on its perimeter, during the time frame they went missing?

I am curious if any of the other missing in the area ever had any kind of link to the lake? Did they go there ever? Did they know anyone that lived on its perimeter, during the time frame they went missing?

Most people from around the area travel to all area lakes. Lake JB Thomas, Colorado City, Moss Creek, etc... People drive even farther to visit these lakes.

I wonder if during all the searches done after Hailey went missing if they included Lake JB Thomas. Anyone know?

One time, it would have been 2 summers ago, my daughter had a basketball tournament in Ira. While there my mom and I and my daughter drove all around Lake Thomas and my mom showed me places where my dad had lived (he grew up at lake Thomas and I was there frequently as a kid) anyways...It's SO eerie because we drove these roads and I actually LOOKED for Hailey. I found some clothing and we stopped and I picked it up...it was just a baby footy pajama thing. Just so weird that there was a body here as we were driving around. And oh so sad if its Hailey. I said in an earlier post that I had a close friend drown here and actually I've had 2 drown in this lake. It's such a sad place to me now. I just had to share that I have driven these roads and looked for her. I wish I would have looked harder even though I'm sure the body was away from the road. Just awful.

I just posted this in Jennifer Wilkinson's thread. Her family is anxiously waiting the identification, as well.

http://lubbockonline.com/crime-and-...-causes-anguish-wilkerson-family#.UU_IS1HpzsZ

Investigators aren’t the only ones waiting for answers in the case of the body found in Scurry County.

Vikki and Jack Wilkerson of Hobbs, N.M., have been waiting for answers in their daughter’s disappearance for nearly nine years. Families like the Wilkersons find themselves dealing with increased anxiety every time the media reports a body found.

2046775_BG1.jpg

TX TX - Jennifer Lynn Wilkerson, 26, Lubbock, July 2004 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420