Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to think that if these remains are not Hailey's, we are basically back to square one/cold case status.

In other words, we need this to be her, for the case to advance.

and I wanted to touch on the subject of what the PI stated, how Billie was prostituted out in her teenage years? And billie also stated she watched her father be brutally murdered? where did these things happen? In Snyder? I have lived here forever and never heard these things, investigation time,, could ya'll please help me find these answers?
Not long ago I heard from a man in Snyder that her dad was murdered and they found him hanging behind the coleman apartments in Snyder, he was loading some furniture for us and was very talky about the bones being found told us about the murder and it was gruesome, then he said they lived across the street from him at some point and that there was one thing after the other going on.
It dawned on me after we left,what was the mans last name ? Was it Ostrander or was Billie raised by a step dad named Ostrander ? He implied this man was gutted and left to bleed hanging from one of the garages behind the Coleman apts when Billie was very young.

Sad to think that if these remains are not Hailey's, we are basically back to square one/cold case status.

In other words, we need this to be her, for the case to advance.

The family of William "Arlin" Bynum is also waiting to see if it is him. He has been missing from Big Spring for 10 years.

The family of William "Arlin" Bynum is also waiting to see if it is him. He has been missing from Big Spring for 10 years.

I know that a family in S. New Mexico is also waiting. I only meant that in order for Hailey's case to advance, the remains would need to be hers. But of course, another case may move forward instead.

I remember several years back when we first got an X BOX for our son it had the ability to allow other users to access the hard drive and use it for extra power in research. I think what my hubby had set up was to allow a University to use it when our son was not to help them with some type of genome . I was not foun of the idea since I have no knowledge of these new advancement in technology and was not comfortable letting unkown sources have access to our home/unit.

I dont think they kept it up but I wouldnt be suprised if hackers have had their way with it, so just letting yall know outside sources can get access to that box if you let them or perhaps if they know how...im not not anywhere near up to date on these hightech thingys

Not long ago I heard from a man in Snyder that her dad was murdered and they found him hanging behind the coleman apartments in Snyder, he was loading some furniture for us and was very talky about the bones being found told us about the murder and it was gruesome, then he said they lived across the street from him at some point and that there was one thing after the other going on.
It dawned on me after we left,what was the mans last name ? Was it Ostrander or was Billie raised by a step dad named Ostrander ? He implied this man was gutted and left to bleed hanging from one of the garages behind the Coleman apts when Billie was very young.

His obituary says Lubbock tx was place of death. Stated he was from snyder tx but I have been unable to find any news article about his supposed murder

Her dads surname was Ostrander yes. He was murdered yes but I think the description given to you may have been over dramatised by the man a bit.

The majority of folks that plan on quitting their job, don't don't drive 25 miles at 5:30am in the morning, 2 days after Christmas, to return coveralls. The guy didn't even quit, he looked at his boss and just left. No confrontation, no argument, no take this job and shove it, nothing.

SA had no intentions of working that day at all because if you are going into work one doesn't leave their car running in the parking lot. SA stated he got into an argument with his boss and then quit, but that can't be true if he left the car running in the parking lot. SA had to know he was only going to be in there for a very short amount of time, so he left the car running. I think there was another person in the car.

Now with BD questioning publicly about the other pair of coveralls....Something is up with the coveralls.

JMO.

He didn't say when he had the altercation, he just said there was one. Most likely there was some sort of incident before the Christmas break and he was stewing about it over Christmas. In that scenario he would have decided to quit while he was on the way to work that morning. It would have been a big conflict for him internally because he would have know that BD would be mad as hell when she found out. That is a reasonable explanation for what happened and is consistent with the facts as we know them.

In the affidavit LE claim "According to Adkins" he was fired, which presumably means hearsay they got from another source quoting him (likely BD). Then they go on to say that SA "informed" them that he quit, that means that is what he actually told them. The supervisor "informed" them that SA was neither fired nor was there an altercation that morning. The supervisor didn't say anything about arguments at other times however, so whatever the supervisor said does not necessarily refute SA's account.

So, there is a disconnect between LEs interview with SA and the later interview with the supervisor. My guess is that none of these interviews were made with clear questions or clear answers, and LE have been making extrapolations to flesh out what was not asked or said. That might be fine for an affidavit, but it will be a big problem in a court room where any competent defence lawyer will rip it to shreds.

This is a big issue I have with the information in the affidavit, it appears that LE have not been very precise in either the questions they were asking or their interpretation of the responses, and IMO this has resulted in them not fully investigating this case.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/nov/27/county-contracts-private-me/

I vAguely remembered this article and finally found it. Basically, it says the Lubbock medical examiners office is so backed up, it takes 6-8 months for autopsy. Doesn't mention identification, but we may have a long wait

That would be for routine deaths. For something that is likely or clearly a homicide, the autopsy would be given priority.

They are not going to wait until they have completed examination of 137 obvious suicide cases before looking at an obvious homicide for example.

He didn't say when he had the altercation, he just said there was one. Most likely there was some sort of incident before the Christmas break and he was stewing about it over Christmas. In that scenario he would have decided to quit while he was on the way to work that morning. It would have been a big conflict for him internally because he would have know that BD would be mad as hell when she found out. That is a reasonable explanation for what happened and is consistent with the facts as we know them.

In the affidavit LE claim "According to Adkins" he was fired, which presumably means hearsay they got from another source quoting him (likely BD). Then they go on to say that SA "informed" them that he quit, that means that is what he actually told them. The supervisor "informed" them that SA was neither fired nor was there an altercation that morning. The supervisor didn't say anything about arguments at other times however, so whatever the supervisor said does not necessarily refute SA's account.

So, there is a disconnect between LEs interview with SA and the later interview with the supervisor. My guess is that none of these interviews were made with clear questions or clear answers, and LE have been making extrapolations to flesh out what was not asked or said. That might be fine for an affidavit, but it will be a big problem in a court room where any competent defence lawyer will rip it to shreds.

This is a big issue I have with the information in the affidavit, it appears that LE have not been very precise in either the questions they were asking or their interpretation of the responses, and IMO this has resulted in them not fully investigating this case.

I am sure the supervisor could tell LE whether or not there was an altercation before the break. The problem I personally have with your theory is given that Billie and Shawn have since said that Shawn took her to work and the co- worker according to Mac didnt back up Billies story then Billie was either in that car when he went to work or fetched her when he walked out. Either way Billie knew Monday morning that Shawn was not at work like she claimed and so had to have gone to work for a specific reason that morning and with her knowledge.

His obituary says Lubbock tx was place of death. Stated he was from snyder tx but I have been unable to find any news article about his supposed murder
Delbert Ostrander
SNYDER (Special) - Services for Delbert Dean Ostrander, 30, of Snyder will be at 10 a.m. Monday in Bell-Cypert-Seale Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Jason Rogers, pastor of Faith Baptist Church, officiating.

Burial will be in Snyder Cemetery.

He died Thursday in University Medical Center in Lubbock from a gunshot wound.

He was born in Clovis, N.M., and moved to Snyder from Gonzales in 1991. He married Connie Stewart on Nov. 22, 1977, in Snyder. He was an operator for Rat Holes, Inc.

http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.lubbock/388.1/mb.ashx

The only reason I post this obit is to clarify rumors about DO's death. Personally, I think we should not be discussing her dead Father. MOO~

My apologies if this has already been covered recently, but at what point did BD stop outwardly defending SA? I'm trying to comb through all the threads, but so far I can't tell when it happened.

I was just re-listening to Tricia's show from Feb '12 where BD was a guest, and she seemed so insistent on his innocence back then. I'm trying to pinpoint what and when caused such a huge change of opinion from her?

Just a little more on what the PI now believes after having investigated for Billie and then soon thereafter removed himself from anything to do with Billie.. He says that in his opinion Billie absolutely believes she will get away with this..and that she has truly convinced herself that she is a grieving mother, who is just a victim of having let Shawn into their lives..

the Crime Wire interview is definitely worth a listen just for the few new tidbits we learn.. I'm awaiting approval to post the link and transcript of exactly what the PI says in the interview, but have not yet heard back..so I don't wanna post if not allowed..hopefully will know soon..

regarding when Billie turned on Shawn..it was after they broke up for good.. she soon thereafter began yo make statements and accusations about Shawn's possible involvement..these allegations have only continued from Billie even stating that on the day that Hailey went missing not only was Shawn's behavior suspicious, but that he also actually had scratches on his hands.. another recent claim from Billie is that the coveralls that LE wanted have been hidden or disposed of by Shawn and that Shawn's claim of having turned them in the day he quit work was a lie..a lie that the works video cameras prove by showing that Shawn did not carry coveralls in to his work that morning that he quit/walked out..

she now says she believes its a good possibility that it is Shawn who is responsible for Hailey's disappearance...

fact is she's known all of these damning things regarding Shawn all this time..how convenient now that she's no longer with him that all of these damning things indicate his involvement whereas all this time prior they did not, in her opinion...

moo she's nervous as hell and believes that she can get away with slapping the full blame on Shawn and her play the victim role who was just a naive mother whose boyfriend was the evil one responsible for killing her daughter...

ppfffftt!...good luck with that, Billie Jean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member