Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is jumping every which way but loose....

I sarted to say thankyou....Curiousasacat for your concern.,,,
We have tried every avenue to find my son to no avail, he was in Japan when the tsuanmi hit so it is quite possible he was taken away from me then.
Thankyou so much for your offer and concern....I just carry on and hope one day he will appear and just say 'HI MUM" what is all the fuss about...:fence:

Oh GEANIE, what an amazing person you are! :hug:
I'm so sorry you have had to go through this pain.
I hope one day he does come back and ask you what all the fuss was about. I totally get that, that's what one of mine would say, "Like, what were you worried about?" They know we worry, I nearly lost my eldest a few years ago. You are a very strong person GEANIE and I love all your posts! :rose:

That will be the name of the book "back to normal", or "business as usual". Just realised they are he same thing, might be a family motto.
Actually, that's not a bad name for a book. It was the other big thing that stood out like a sore thumb right from the very start.
From the moment he'd got away from the obligatory (but nuisance) police interviews, he was;
not out searching for his missing wife,
not appealing to all media for help,
not publicly speaking of his love for Allison and saying what a wonderful woman she is, (present tense)
not employing the best tracker dogs; or pulling out all stops in his great effort to find Allison:
No, he was heading for the office, phone glued to face, (in hindsight, phone covering scratches) for "Business as usual!"
Business as bloody usual IMO.

I think this "evidence" OW is banging on about will be a challenge to the findings of the Forensic Phone Analysis. I was just reading the report again. They'll come up with some cockamamey story about how the phone was on the charger etc and why it recorded the way it did. It doesn't explain GBC's contradictions or the outright lies or anything else. There WAS an iPhone 4s in the house, could that mean the facetime call was made by putting another SIM in that phone and it wasn't a software glitch as they thought? I'm not tech savvy at all but is it possible to connect two iPhones to enable that to be done say with Bluetooth or data cable? Just thinking outside the box, it's what I do! :) I'd ask my son but he's at uni!

Actually, that's not a bad name for a book. It was the other big thing that stood out like a sore thumb right from the very start.
From the moment he'd got away from the obligatory (but nuisance) police interviews, he was;
not out searching for his missing wife,
not appealing to all media for help,
not publicly speaking of his love for Allison and saying what a wonderful woman she is, (present tense)
not employing the best tracker dogs; or pulling out all stops in his great effort to find Allison:
No, he was heading for the office, phone glued to face, (in hindsight, phone covering scratches) for "Business as usual!"
Business as bloody usual IMO.

You left out covering his backside lol

I think this "evidence" OW is banging on about will be a challenge to the findings of the Forensic Phone Analysis. I was just reading the report again. They'll come up with some cockamamey story about how the phone was on the charger etc and why it recorded the way it did. It doesn't explain GBC's contradictions or the outright lies or anything else. There WAS an iPhone 4s in the house, could that mean the facetime call was made by putting another SIM in that phone and it wasn't a software glitch as they thought? I'm not tech savvy at all but is it possible to connect two iPhones to enable that to be done say with Bluetooth or data cable? Just thinking outside the box, it's what I do! :) I'd ask my son but he's at uni!

I find it hard to believe that he would have had the older phone - he didn't stint himself on anything else - was there more than one phone that he used - a lot of business phones are separate from private phones and I bet he wouldn't have let Allison know about it - maybe a pre paid ??

Why did the QPS drive TM to and from the court for the committal hearing when other witnesses didn't get this same privilege ? Do they feel for her security? Or has she been given some sort of immunity? She still appears blindly to love GBC - one has to wonder what more she knows!

I find it hard to believe that he would have had the older phone - he didn't stint himself on anything else - was there more than one phone that he used - a lot of business phones are separate from private phones and I bet he wouldn't have let Allison know about it - maybe a pre paid ??

That's what stood out to me too. If it was locked by the phone company due to being under contract and the bill hadn't been paid, could that be why?

Oh GEANIE, what an amazing person you are! :hug:
I'm so sorry you have had to go through this pain.
I hope one day he does come back and ask you what all the fuss was about. I totally get that, that's what one of mine would say, "Like, what were you worried about?" They know we worry, I nearly lost my eldest a few years ago. You are a very strong person GEANIE and I love all your posts! :rose:

Thank you every one of you for your kind words....and sincere best wishes.

My computer froze yesterday also and just thawed out....

Big thanks everyone and I am happy to put money in for documents...I only get to town once a week if that....so might be a week or so after we find out if we can do that.....:fence:

SandyGG, so sorry for the loss of your brother and Chief the loss of your sister. Thank you for sharing with us. :hug::rose::rose:

and

TGY - Well you are just amazing, imagine them finding Keisha right where you felt she would have been, WOW! :smile::rose:

There are so many great people on this forum, we are all here for justice to be done for Allison and it shall be done :) I'm eager to see Danny Boyle in action :heartluv: I think I have a crush on him, I think someone else here does too from what I recall not too long ago, either Makara or Marly? mmmmm.....we will be waiting a while.

The Wedding Photo at this link still gives me the chills.

Courier Mail - 21.3.2013

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-i-am-not-guilty/story-e6freoof-1226602014708

excerpt from above link:

PLANT MATERIAL

Plant material was retrieved from Allison's hair and around her body after she was discovered under the Kholo Creek bridge 10 days after she was reported missing.

Queensland Herbarium director Dr Gordon Guymer was provided with three glass bottles to examine and identified six different plant species - crepe myrtle; cat's claw creeper; fishbone fern; eucalyptus; chinese elm; and lilly pilly.

Dr Guymer told the court he could find only two of the plant species growing at Kholo Creek area but found all six in Allison's garden.

He agreed with the defence that plant material could flow down creeks and that he had only been looking for living plants.

There was separate evidence from Professor Myron Zalucki, an entomologist and insect ecologist, about potential skin irritations from contact with caterpillars.

Some had poisonous "hairs" which would cause pain and irritation, he told the court, but he had not been able to find any of this type of caterpillar in a search at Brookfield. BBM

SandyGG, so sorry for the loss of your brother and Chief the loss of your sister. Thank you for sharing with us. :hug::rose::rose:

and

TGY - Well you are just amazing, imagine them finding Keisha right where you felt she would have been, WOW! :smile::rose:

There are so many great people on this forum, we are all here for justice to be done for Allison and it shall be done :) I'm eager to see Danny Boyle in action :heartluv: I think I have a crush on him, I think someone else here does too from what I recall not too long ago, either Makara or Marly? mmmmm.....we will be waiting a while.

The Wedding Photo at this link still gives me the chills.

Courier Mail - 21.3.2013

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-i-am-not-guilty/story-e6freoof-1226602014708

excerpt from above link:

PLANT MATERIAL

Plant material was retrieved from Allison's hair and around her body after she was discovered under the Kholo Creek bridge 10 days after she was reported missing.

Queensland Herbarium director Dr Gordon Guymer was provided with three glass bottles to examine and identified six different plant species - crepe myrtle; cat's claw creeper; fishbone fern; eucalyptus; chinese elm; and lilly pilly.

Dr Guymer told the court he could find only two of the plant species growing at Kholo Creek area but found all six in Allison's garden.

He agreed with the defence that plant material could flow down creeks and that he had only been looking for living plants.

There was separate evidence from Professor Myron Zalucki, an entomologist and insect ecologist, about potential skin irritations from contact with caterpillars.

Some had poisonous "hairs" which would cause pain and irritation, he told the court, but he had not been able to find any of this type of caterpillar in a search at Brookfield. BBM

Owww I have a crush too. A d the beautiful detective at the start of investigation. He did lots of interviews. My Heroes.

Yes, you can use the 4S as a "hot spot", ie. use it to connect another device to the Internet through the Internet of the 4S.

The 10 leaves etc could only have been caught up on Alison's body and clothing at the Brookfield residence if she was either and or dragged around on the ground or placed on the ground prior to the back of the car. Maybe he placed something like a tarp or blanket on the floor of the car to then lay her on. He would have had to dispose of this tarp or blanket after - or his accomplice did this ? Many suburbs away in skip bin?

Do we know whether GBC is left handed or right handed! - re the cut on his right hand supposedly from s screw driver which he never mentioned the day before to his real estate friend helping him Jodie - being such a talker you would have thought this would have been mentioned. And did it bleed ? Did he need to wrap it in a hankie ? Or wrap toilet tissue around it to stop it from bleeding? Surely Jodie would have noticed this ?

HI, i must say I admire you all so much for your brain power, your expertise and your doggedness regarding this case. I have followed from the start as I have met BWANA and wifey.
Can someone tell me about a search warrant. in the case of the vacuum that NBC was trying to take out of the premises to supposedly go clean a house for sale .... the morning that your daughter in law is missing! it was reported that he refused to give it over without a search warrant. in the time betweenthe police asking for it and being refused and getting a search warrant, is the person and said object supervised or not?

Do we know whether GBC is left handed or right handed! - re the cut on his right hand supposedly from s screw driver which he never mentioned the day before to his real estate friend helping him Jodie - being such a talker you would have thought this would have been mentioned. And did it bleed ? Did he need to wrap it in a hankie ? Or wrap toilet tissue around it to stop it from bleeding? Surely Jodie would have noticed this ?

Good question regarding left or right handed! Does anyone know if the Jodie he was with where the cut hand supposedly took place is another of his "play mates"? maybe thats why Alison was sending sarcastic messages about companions etc?

Someone with skills on using this site and photos already posted may be able to check to see if any show this or his blurb about himself earlier on as a great salesman and family man

HI, i must say I admire you all so much for your brain power, your expertise and your doggedness regarding this case. I have followed from the start as I have met BWANA and wifey.
Can someone tell me about a search warrant. in the case of the vacuum that NBC was trying to take out of the premises to supposedly go clean a house for sale .... the morning that your daughter in law is missing! it was reported that he refused to give it over without a search warrant. in the time betweenthe police asking for it and being refused and getting a search warrant, is the person and said object supervised or not?

I understand that no one was allowed to remove anything from when the second lot of police arrived and once they established the house as a crime scene with a warrant, then forensics could remove anything they thought may be evidence of a crime, which would include the whole vacuum I expect. We only know from the statements posted that GBC and/or NBC were seen loading the vacuum and a hose into BWANA car boot but we don't know if it was refused to be handed over. But it would have been supervised I think until they got the warrant.

I didn't know about Bwana's refusal but in answer to your question I think no. The item would remain in the hands of the owner or a search warrant would not be required to begin with.
I do recall several searches at Nigelaine's. Who remembers that their garden shed was searched and items taken? And the day of the first bail application they were no where to be seen but later their car was searched and bags removed. Elaine was all dressed up. I'm convinced that they thought Gerald was about to be released and also believe that they would assist him in skipping the country.

Good question regarding left or right handed! Does anyone know if the Jodie he was with where the cut hand supposedly took place is another of his "play mates"? maybe thats why Alison was sending sarcastic messages about companions etc?

Good point Brissygal, maybe Allison was not referring to the possibility of TM being his "companion" but someone else like Jodie , though Allison may have just been keeping him on his toes by her text and not actually thinking he was still cheating on her. I think she was watching him carefully as she didn't trust him and he was trying to win back her trust. It seems he just wasn't capable of doing what he had to do to save his marriage as he was still seeing TM and other women. I haven't seen anything other than that text that suggests Allison thought he was back on with TM or was cheating on her with anyone else at that time.
Perhaps she only found out that night that he was talking to Toni and likely back on with her if he did what Toni told him to do and tell Allison she would be at the conference. That is a strong possibility that led to her death that particular night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa