trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am floored. Her mother today looks about fifty years older than she did in that tape. And what she was saying, just OMG.

Oh my that interrogation video of JA's mom.... Honestly breaks my heart for the mother.... Her courtroom antics are sickening, but I feel bad for her. I want to see more of what her mother says!! Can these be shown in court?? HLN and their damn crack videos keep me hooked!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Admittedly, I've finally found a place for her mother in my heart after that. Poor woman knows she gave birth to the spawn of satan and didn't know how to deal with it :(

April 3rd ALV
April 8th Juan makes Alyce cry...all day.
April 9th Redirect
April 10th Redirect
April 11th Rebuttal
April 15th Rebuttal
April 16th Rebuttal
April 17th Runover
April 18th Runover
April 22nd Closing arguments
April 23rd Closing arguments
April 24th Closing arguments
April 29th Jury watch

I give up!!

Is this about right?

Revised edition.

JA attended a workshop on motherhood. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (I'm catching up on HLN).

How is this dame not an Arias mouthpiece? Does she not have any discriminatory capabilities?????

Can anyone be so naive? It beggars belief.

Very interesting! Dr Drew shows interrogation tape of Jodi's parents. Jodi's mom says friends told her of Jodi's mental problems!

I wonder WHEN her mental problems started? If it was years ago then the question is why her family didn't do anything. I can't wait to hear more.

Oh my that interrogation video of JA's mom.... Honestly breaks my heart for the mother.... Her courtroom antics are sickening, but I feel bad for her. I want to see more of what her mother says!! Can these be shown in court?? HLN and their damn crack videos keep me hooked!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I want to see more. It was heart breaking. She is genuinely very upset.

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.
EXACTLY. DB knows a lot more than he told/lied about.

Kinda OT but wow funny how some of us have "collective" childhood experiences.. We did square dancing too but I think it was 5th grade ;)

I do remember 4th grade field day my crush freckle faced Mikey wouldn't be my partner for 3 legged race & I had to pair up with the boy in our class who had a glass eye... I thought that was horrific back then..

Now I feel like a snarky lil beezy for being so horrified to be his partner.. Especially since glass eye was due to an accident when his mom spanked him with fly swatter the metal loop handle "plucked" it out while squirming trying to not get 'swatted'... Really I feel bad about that now...

Good Lord! Could you imagine doing that to your kid??? Yikes. I feel bad for yelling at my bunch! :what:

The guy is probably president of some company these days!

Jodi's mom showed a whole lot more emotion than Jodi

She sure did.

Ddi anyone else notice in just that short clip her Mom sounded completely believable, whereas her daughter has never achieved that amount of believability in the hours of tape we've seen of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal