trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: no kidding eh! We should have a web conference! That would be awesome!

Lol... You folks are in rare form tonight! They better start moving this trial along before we all go well and truly off the reservation!! Lol

Some of the offences on her record while in jail:

Hiding 2 pens
Fight with inmate - she pleads SD hahaha
Hiding 2 more pens
Disobey instruction to go back to cell
6 creams in tubes (anti itch, ect)
2 more pens hidden
unauthorized pictures

Why does this girl always have 2 of everything, is that weird or what?

She certainly likes getting things in sets of two. Kinda of weird.
She also was caught with 2 pens several times.

2 cheesburgers
2 sunscreens
2 face cleansers

2 gas cans...

2 MURDER weapons!!!!

Me too, it's killing me.

Both parents tapes are on the HLN website but the mom's is a little over a minute and the dad's is short and has been edited. I have no clue how long they actually were. First words from dad, "She's a strange person." What parent would say that?

I was trying to figure that out today. So, is Alyce being paid too for trial prep? 50 hours total at 300, maybe?

Dear ole Alyce.
She is also collecting for her travel time and other expenses. KA-CHING!

Unauthorized pics, non itch fungal cream om g lmao

I love that she had 2 tubes of anti itch cream, 2 tubes of anti fungal and 2 tubes of acne cream. It sounds like she is has a case of pestilence.

Ok~ Just heard an author interviewed on NPR the other day. She has just published a book called "GULP" about the digestive system. Why did I think of JA???
http://www.npr.org/2013/04/01/175381702/in-digestion-mary-roach-explains-what-happens-to-the-food-we-eat

"She tests olive oils in an attempt to understand the nuances of flavor, goes on location to a fecal transplant, and meets murderers who hide contraband like tobacco and cellphones in their rectums behind bars, in a practice known as "hooping.""

I love Mary Roach! Everyone here, you should all read her book, Stiff. Terrific book about the various ways bodies are used after death. Excellent (and funny) read.

Lol... You folks are in rare form tonight! They better start moving this trial along before we all go well and truly off the reservation!! Lol

Too late. The last couple of days of Alyce has moved me entirely off the grid. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping away. JW is starting to seem perky, in a Mary Tyler Moore kinda way. I can't get that song out of my head. I feel a need to buy two of everything I see and hide them. Somewhere.

Both parents tapes are on the HLN website but the mom's is a little over a minute and the dad's is short and has been edited. I have no clue how long they actually were. First words from dad, "She's a strange person." What parent would say that?
One that's telling the truth

Aw, you're not a made man (or person) until you get timed out anyway. ;) No power differential intended.

Cool! I think..... :)
Thank you for edifying me :floorlaugh:

on HLN just reported...

2009 Jodi got in a fight with cell mate claimed self defense.

She was also hiding 19 unauthorized pictures, pens. anti itch cream etc...
:eek:

I so wonder what those were pictures of? Herself? Travis? Or the aftermath of her handy work? Enquiring minds want to know.

Lol...one of my (actual) innocuous posts caused a splash screen that said a mod needed to review it.....scared the poopy outta me...

That happens when you are typing a reply to a quoted post that is in the process of being removed.

Don't ask me why that is the message you receive 'cause I have no idea why it says what it does. lol

Cool! I think..... :)
Thank you for edifying me :floorlaugh:

Listen, I think pretty much anybody who made it through the "trial which shall not be named," either sat in the penalty box for a while or was threatened with it at this point. We've reached the point in this trial where folks are going to start to come undone. I could have sworn I heard keyboards breaking this afternoon as Alyce droned on and on with her certitude over the behavior of a man she knows only through the filtered, decontextualized material she used to base her diagnosis and the rantings of an admitted serial liar. I think the moderators are showing extreme restraint right now. :seeya:

I was trying to figure that out today. So, is Alyce being paid too for trial prep? 50 hours total at 300, maybe?

Dear ole Alyce.

Consider too that not only was she paid for trial prep and testimony, she was also paid for the 44 hours that she visited with Jodi. Not sure if that falls under the research rate, but I would assume so. Typically too, experts are not only paid for their hours, but they're paid per diem for hotel, food, etc., and I'm sure Ms. Child of the 80s is probably staying in a pretty decent hotel and she's obviously not starving.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-mother-interrogation-room
MOM
Mom: "Jodi has mental problems"

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodis-dad-jodi-was-strange-person
DAD
"Jodi is a strange person"

Mom is sounding genuine, and devastated. Dad is totally different than I pictured him. Even how he sounds. He was made out to be a monster by his daughter, but he seems very "hip" down to earth, and reasonable.

Just my take after a "minute" but he does not come across as Jodi describes.. neither did her mom.. They seem quite normal

An honest person.

Did I just relive last thursday? Anybody else get that feeling while watching court proceedings today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa