trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the video's of the mom and dad being interviewed available anywhere online please?

Not yet Purple but probably tomorrow. AND I wonder if the tapes will be attached to the other Unedited Tape thread? Anyone...

Why can't the DT pay the mother to sit in court everyday? How is she affording hotel rooms and meals? ASAIK that family isn't wealthy.

Neither are Travis's sisters and brothers. They have endured more sorrow and pain than anyone, they have been put out more and have given up so much to be a presence for Travis. To see them each day breaks your heart, and can literally feel their pain and sorrow and it brings you to tears. They have jobs and family's that need their time and attention, and all could of been avoided if someone sought help for Jodi.

BBM~ IMO - She does display bipolar symptoms but an "expert" her on WS corrected me. *eyeroll*

Two of each?

I think that's that bipolar thing. :)

Or is it MPD?

Each one wanted her own cream.

It's weird for sure but bunny is not part of the trial. JM is. I totally think he was just being nice but I wished he'd simply replied that he wouldn't be talking to anyone until after the trial.

He did do that. He didn't respond to a SINGLE question the media was throwing out at him. He posed for a pic and was caught (surprised) to sign an autograph on a woman's cane. A minute at best and then he left. No interviews at all.

moo

For the love of all that is holy -- please let us speak no more of JA's private bits.

Jodi is a thief, imho, and she's been doing it for a long time. (ever have extended family members that have to be watched closely if they are around?) ....I'm willing to bet she steals cash and medicine...grandparents?, dad's? ....the eyes look straight ahead, one hand distracting while the other hand is stealing. (The moment they walk in the house, they are scoping it out.) Yep, I have seen that before and Jodi looks/acts just like 'em.

The anu-fungals for her herpes. I'll bet she thinks it works. How'd she get those???

I remember that Amanda Knox used to get those and she once said cold sores were the sign of a good lover.

2 gas cans...

She certainly likes getting things in sets of two. Kinda of weird.
She also was caught with 2 pens several times.

2 cheesburgers
2 sunscreens
2 face cleansers

Neither are Travis's sisters and brothers. They have endured more sorrow and pain than anyone, they have been put out more and have given up so much to be a presence for Travis. To see them each day breaks your heart, and can literally feel their pain and sorrow and it brings you to tears. They have jobs and family's that need their time and attention, and all could of been avoided if someone sought help for Jodi.

ITA, I was just wondering if the DT has to pay JA's mother and aunt to show up at court, ya know, look good for the jury?

Nobody would have to pay the Alexander family to show up.

Probably they are allowed use of the creams under supervision, but not to take the whole tube back to their cell. Like, they may have a couple aspirin, and take them in the presence of a nurse, but they may not take the whole bottle back to their cell with them. Jodi probably used them, then used sleight of hand to sneak them back with her.

Just like in the complete interrogations that I watched over the weekend where she was given a writing pad to write a letter to Travis' family and she took a few sheets from the pad. folded them up and stuck them in her pants. When the female detective came back in the room she asked where she put the paper and Jodi handed it over. I was wondering if this was the first time that Jodi realized that she was being videotaped.

According to the news video below and calculations, ALV got $11,000 for jail inteviews of JA @ $250 per hour; and is getting $300 per hour for testifying. But I don't recall when she first testified and how many days so far?

It was March 25.

ETA: She took the stand at 4:00pm on 3/25, so only 30 minutes of testimony that day, which of course, was the spouting of her CV.

Sad indeed. Anyone know what "order" she is in the family?

Evil comes in many forms, sometimes it cannot be controlled where it comes from.
She's the eldest.

]]In my line of work, I have to go to peoples homes and witness them signing legal documents. I go into about 20 or more homes a week. [/B] [/B]At least 4 or 5 times a week I go into a home and they are glued to the coverage of this trial. Until yesterday, everyone of them hoped she would be found guilty of first degree murder.

Yesterday, the couple said that Juan was a bully, and they believed that she was justified because of the abuse she had suffered. After recovering from the shock of that statement, I started asking them questions. What they said was they had only been watching the trial for the last week. They had seen a story about it on one of those magazine tv shows. After I filled them in on the rest of the story, they changed their minds!

Stay safe!! I got a friendly reminder to lock the doors of my home (which I have ) and I am passing forward the good will.

Dang - I can't bold it for some reason. I was responding to your work/entering homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod