Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodi-arias-mother-interrogation-room
MOM
Mom: "Jodi has mental problems"

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/02/jodis-dad-jodi-was-strange-person
DAD
"Jodi is a strange person"

Mom is sounding genuine, and devastated. Dad is totally different than I pictured him. Even how he sounds. He was made out to be a monster by his daughter, but he seems very "hip" down to earth, and reasonable.

Just my take after a "minute" but he does not come across as Jodi describes.. neither did her mom.. They seem quite normal

ANYONE REMEMBER TRAVIS SAYING TO JODI THAT SHE WAS ACTING JUST LIKE HER MOTHER?? I SEEM TO RECALL IT MADE HER VERY ANGRY! :twocents:

I agree, I cannot hide my anger toward her fake testimony. Sorry, to me it's staged, and fake to fit the defense theory and she does not care if she is killing this man all over again in the name of $300/ per hour fee.

I would hope she is done with treating people after this unless she has some big come to jesus moment (which she won't)

greed...gets the best of them

I agree- she does not care. That is the part that astounds me. She shows no discomfort in her trashing of Travis. She shows no feeling whatsoever.

2 hair colors
Only 1injured finger
2 rental cars
1 25 auto gun and 1 9 mm gun
In one interview with Det Flores ..he is inquiring about sweat pant as seen in the crime scene photos and she states she has 2 pair of the same pants
2 attorneys
2 "expert witnesses"
<modsnip>

Nurmis following someone on twitter
shelli @iheartCourtRms
Missed my calling to be a lawyer so I follow courtroom dramas & do the...
Followed by Kirk Nurmi and 4 others.
Following: 58 · Followers: 100

I agree! :rocker:

No one can properly diagnosis because you cannot diagnose someone like Jodi who constantly manipulates and fabricates stories.

Oh I think Dr. Robert Hare would be able to diagnose her no problem. :floorlaugh:

These are Beth's words describing what the mother said during her interview:

I thought maybe she was bi-polar.
She was always happy then sad.
She was always talking about suicide.

Definitely more to the tape than we've seen.

She was always saying her father didn't have long to live......

Which always had me wondering - Her father is the person that disciplined her - It pi$$ed her off and she moved away from her family to move in with Bobby Juarez. She then claims that she called her father upset that she peeked in Travis' window and saw him with another woman whom she claimed was re-attaching her bra-strap? Makes no sense.

2 hair colors
Only 1injured finger
2 rental cars
1 25 auto gun and 1 9 mm gun
In one interview with Det Flores ..he is inquiring about sweat pant as seen in the crime scene photos and she states she has 2 pair of the same pants
2 attorneys
2 "expert witnesses"
<modsnip>

BBM- 2 injured fingers...

1 by TA (her story of left ring finger)
1 by glass/shelving (her story at work right finger)

BBM~ Because he "had feelings for her". :rocker:

One thing that really makes me even more mad now at Dr. Samuelson is remember when he testified that he talked with the Mom. At least I think he said that.

Well, if he did talk with her. Well.....it took her a whole 10 seconds to tell the police officer that something is wrong with Jodi. Sooooooo, then why in the heck did Dr. Samuelson not testify that Jodi is abnormal and sick ???

Did he purposely leave out some things that him and the Mom discussed?
me thinks so.

And did Alyce talk with the parents? If not, then why not? because they surely knew according to what we just heard tonight.

Trigger warning

15-20% of bipolars don't just talk about taking their own life. :(

I just saw the first part of the tape, and she really is genuinely coming apart. You can't tell me she isn't being honest, and she sounds genuinely afraid for her mentally ill daughter. On the other hand, she did help her get the rental car... maybe she just wanted to get her on the road and away from the family. I mean, I just have no idea at this point. :cow:

I agree- she does not care. That is the part that astounds me. She shows no discomfort in her trashing of Travis. She shows no feeling whatsoever.

But yet sh breaks down with the mere mention of Travis' dog, I wonder what the back story is there.

Well if there really are 2 of Jodi, then the state of Arizona is only paying $700,000 per...

And two black pants with white stripes and zippers!

I wonder if the ME got the number of stab wounds correct. No way Jodi would stab TA 29 times -- unless she lost count. It would have to be in multiples of 2.

Egads!

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members