LA LA - Crystal Dupuis Grebinger, 32, Lafayette, 8 February 2013

It's been extremely quiet in the local media.

Strictly a hunch here, but...I'm inclined to believe that the glaring lack of publicity here is an indication, in and of itself.

Would love to help find her but there are no search parties and well ... just very little to go on. I'm surprised there hasn't been a BOLO on her vehicle (black Hummer) IF that IS indeed a vehicle to be on the look out for. Her vehicle info has not been added to her "missing person" flier. There's just not really much to go on and the fact Crystal was a fan of wigs (judging from her pics) kind of complicates looking for her. Are the authorities worried about her safety & whereabouts? Has she left of her own volition? IS she in hiding somewhere? Is there suspicion she may have met with foul play?? So many, many questions. I think a few of them need to be answered before the public will be of much use ... IMO.

The FB page has dwindled down to almost no interest now, and the info is slow coming. It's amazing seeing the comparison of the Terrilynn case in NOLA with this one.

Were I to question my neighbors, or even members of my own family...here in this city..."Have you heard about Crystal Dupuis Grebinger?"
"Who?"
A crying shame. The silence of the missing, sometimes.

Embrace your children, soon, Crystal. Prayers tonight for you.

Saw Crystal's missing flyer in a gas station in Lafayette yesterday. :bump:

I was in Lafayette midweek and saw nary a single mention of Grebinger. No posters, no fliers, nothing.

Sad.

I was in Lafayette midweek and saw nary a single mention of Grebinger. No posters, no fliers, nothing.

Sad.

Nothing. I mean, nothing... about this case. This city does not know Crystal Dupuis Grebinger. What's goin on on FB???
I keep checking for updates...reports. NOTHING.

There's not much activity on the Help Find Crystal fb.

The admins of the FB page posted the following today:
"We've had to postpone today's flyer campaign. Everyone have a Happy Easter!! Big things to announce starting Monday. We will need everyone's help. Please check back!!"

I think they just keep putting those bits out there for no real reason. I mean think about it, this is a missing persons case and they say they have a big announcement for MONDAY? If some real info was available and some are to search was identified would they really wait DAYS? Insane I say!:banghead:

I think they just keep putting those bits out there for no real reason. I mean think about it, this is a missing persons case and they say they have a big announcement for MONDAY? If some real info was available and some are to search was identified would they really wait DAYS? Insane I say!:banghead:

My exact sentiments, no sense of urgency..

They said there was big news coming today on the FB page then actually ended up deleting the post later. They haven't posted anything today as far as updates so I think it was just rhetoric.

They said there was big news coming today on the FB page then actually ended up deleting the post later. They haven't posted anything today as far as updates so I think it was just rhetoric.

This whole we'll tell you "something important on Monday" then deleting the post like it never happened thing is ridiculous. A woman & mother is missing. Please cut the BS & drama and help the public to help look for & be concerned for Crystal.

I am wondering....have any searches been done at all?

There is a comment on this article from someone who is supposedly her husband/ex husband. It's very enlightening and at this point, I think I am more inclined to believe him considering the lack of perceived effort from the family/friends. There is also a comment from her uncle, which provides some insight.

http://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-police-looking-for-missing-woman/

Response from the admins of the page to a "Post by Others"
Help Find Crystal Dupuis Grebinger Hi Rachel, police have instructed us that we do not have a need for a search team or dogs right now. If you are interested in searching just keep following the page and if the authorities tell us that a foot search is needed we will ask for volunteers here. You can also email findcrystalnow@yahoo.com and we will email updates to those interested. Thanks so much for your support!
March 14 at 11:59am ·

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Crystal-Dupuis-Grebinger/352923481484751?fref=ts

I think this is a tell all statement. If that is the response from police, then the clearly have reason to believe that foul play is not involved, which would presumably mean missing at her own will.

There is a comment on this article from someone who is supposedly her husband/ex husband. It's very enlightening and at this point, I think I am more inclined to believe him considering the lack of perceived effort from the family/friends. There is also a comment from her uncle, which provides some insight.

I'm thinking about this case completely differently now.
Thanks for the heads up about those comments.

The FB is pretty much just a rhetoric page now with no real info being put out and they keep postponing this and postponing that, just about a lost cause.

Regarding husband/ex-husband's comment...
It is very hard to look in from the outside in family dramas...deciphering the he said, she saids are not my ballgame.
Are we to assume the children have all along been with dad? Even prior to Crystal's missing status, while at Faith House?

I still think and pray for her, especially the four children, and hope she is found soon.

Regarding husband/ex-husband's comment...
It is very hard to look in from the outside in family dramas...deciphering the he said, she saids are not my ballgame.
Are we to assume the children have all along been with dad? Even prior to Crystal's missing status, while at Faith House?

I still think and pray for her, especially the four children, and hope she is found soon.

The kids were with their father until about a month before Crystal went missing. For reasons I’m unaware of, the kids were taking from their father and placed in foster care where they have since been with a family member.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back