trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic. It's the word of the day for me.

These attempts to make travis into something he is not by using his words, words that were used when he was threatened by JODI. When she broke into more of his information and she needed to cover herself by claiming she heard things by another person.

She was literally driving this poor man mad.

I understand defense teams must exist but this is the poorest example besides Nurmi I have ever seen. I would much rather at least listen to a person who is halfway decent in their profession. This is so bad it just drags on and on and on and on and on.

And this judge is allowing in far too much hearsay!

How much longer can this person drag out her fairytale? We need to hear from Mr Martinez.

oh-lord-please-make-it-stop-sad-hill-news-213x250.jpg

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but I find it odd that Jodi was presented with information that Matt McCartney was cheating on her in a restaurant where she worked. Now we are to believe that she was presented with information that Travis was cheating on her, also in a restaurant where she worked? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Ground Hog's Day?

I don't see how JW can drag this out for the entire day! I am sure she will.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I thought she was trying to wrap it up for lunch break but I can see it dragging on til half 4

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JOSIE

If you don't check the "remember me" box next to the place where you log in, it seems you get booted off every few minutes and/or every time you refresh or move to another page. Try logging out & making sure "remember me" is checked when you log back in. This has worked for me in the past...hope it helps you, too.:seeya:

If Travis had such an explosive temper, where are the angry emails to Jodi after she negligently/purposely blew the engine out of his BMW on the drive back to CA?

Reality Check, Juan, after he knocks Alyce down several pegs, will have his expert up to dispel any suggestion that Jodi was an abuse victim. He will further demonstrate to the jury that Travis was the abused one in the relationship, culminating in his death. Alyce will not have the last word on this subject matter. Alyce, we know, doesn't get it. Nothing Jodi says is the truth and everything is manipulated, the Jury knows this at this point in time. This will all be put back into perspective by the State. Juan represents the truth, and the truth speaks for itself.

PS, I have quit listening to her and will catch up with all of your insights later. Waiting for Juan:)

Wayne Dire is Voire Dire's brother.

Why do they have to name him? Can't they just say "a motivational speaker that has written books"?

Seems wrong to name him IMO

I don't see how JW can drag this out for the entire day! I am sure she will.

Well, we are still in April or is it May now?....so we have another couple of months to go....

:furious: Honestly i am so fed up with Ms. JW's unprofessional ways, her inability to ask her questions, etc, etc, etc....this will go on f o r e v e r :banghead:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Jurors seem a bit agitated and restless. They play with their pens and swivel side to side. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86