trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV is so confused herself, JM should find her very 'confusable'.

How did ALV phrase it earlier today?

"Vulnerable", I think it was.

so because her memories are painful we should just find her not guilty and let her out

GMAFB

She's killed him..Is the couples counseling session over now?

The pattern was Jodi's pattern to manipulate situations specifically to get attention by making Travis irratated first, and then feeling she was powerful to soothe him. She, after all, thinks she's Christ-like. Stay away from the guy and stop stalking him, Killer.

This is my opinion and obviously not Alyce's.

" ...she does not believe the gun is loaded, but she points it at him and shoots--and doesn't remember anything after that until the Hoover dam."

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

OFFS - I just took a nice long nap, and see ALV is stilllll on the stand with JW. And don't think JA is fooling anyone - her hair is strapped back so she can keep an eye on the jurors, who she looks at ever 10 seconds.

Are we at the murder yet?

GAHHHHHHHHH!

Mel

she has nothing to do with the proceedings and is not a criminal or anything. She can go anywhere other citizens can go whenever she wants and it has nothing to do with the trial and doesn't interfere with any operation of the trial. She can even speak if she wanted but she doesn't. She has done nothing wrong and doesn't really deserve to be criticized for attending the trial.

I respectfully disagree. Her presence completely nullifies her statement, about not wanting any attention and keeping the attention on the trial. The attention has clearly been on her. :twocents:

This is bull battered women continue to cry for years as well.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot believe it, she is not even going to try to explain the overkill.

The last thing the DT wants is to focus on the actual slaughter of Travis.

OFGS. Arias lied because she was getting in touch with her "shame?" GMAFB.

Wow her shame is public...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

About 1 hour left for today. Can Wilmott keep ALV babbling that much longer? I think the judge might have suggested strongly moving along while at last sidebar. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa