trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No jury will ever convict me" sounds pretty darn self-confident to me.

I had a cat named Einstein.

Me too! And Frankie (Franklin Roosevelt) and Issac (Newton) and Martha (Washington). Oh and maybe I shouldn't say this here today, but a cat I had in college was named Alice (Cooper). LOL

:fence:No wonder the killer left high school early, she must have been too smart for her teachers.

Help me please... what do we know about the manifesto?

HLN is saying that there is a motion for mistrial going on. It might be about JM being too tough on witlessness' witness'

Nite guys! Love ya, and keep fighting the good fight for the victims! Thanks to our wonderful Mods also. :)

jm: the page you reviewed is an important page
alv: just read the highlighted portion, do you want me to read the whole page?
jm: yes, please review the entire page

witness reviews the entire page of #603

jm: with regard to this document, in this is the issue involving the manifesto, right?
alv: correct
jm: it's on the top upper left corner, right?
alv: yes
jm: on the margins, don't you reference the manifesto
alv: I didn't look at the margins, I just looked at what was written
jm shows her the page
jm: you reference the manifesto, right?
alv: yes
jm: in this document, the defendant asked someone called Amy to print out the last two pages of the manifesto and have them signed in case…
objection approach

jm: isn't it true that defendant signed them in case she became famous?
objection sustained
alv: in this case…
jm: it's a yes or no question
alv: I got the information from Amy and she said that
jm: so Amy is lying?
alv: no, I didn't say that
jm: all I'm asking is for the substance, and that is that she signed those pages, and you had no reason to believe Amy was lying about it

jm: Judge, do you want to do the other thing we talked about?

Judge: we're going to take the evening recess.

I am watching HLN....I hate HLN....what other thing...don't leave us hanging like that!!

tcJ19Thl.jpg

Human stupidy - lol. Funny typo

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel
No, what I'm talking about is anti-social personality disorder which is totally different than someone just being antisocial. :) I'm very avoidant too because of my anxiety post-abuse I'm still working through. Certain people and places are 'safe' and I have no issues at all while others have me doubled over, hyperventilating. In the DSM-V, antisocial will be combined with psychopathy.

Here's the DSM criteria for both:

ASPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder):
  • Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  • Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  • Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
  • Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  • Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
  • Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations
  • Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder):
  • has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  • requires excessive admiration
  • has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  • is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
  • shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

http://www.outofthefog.net/PD.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads