a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JA is sketching juror faces when she is scribbling under the desk. That may explain a secondary reason as to why she stares so intently at the jurors as they come and go.

I wonder if JA is sketching juror faces when she is scribbling under the desk. That may explain a secondary reason as to why she stares so intently at the jurors as they come and go.

I've wondered that myself. Either the jury, Detective Flores, or Juan. She is looking at something over there and then scribbling/drawing.

I also think she is hoping when the jurors file in or out one will look her way, make eye contact and she can put her spell on them. MOO

i guess b/c we never heard about astroglide, and she's the one telling us about it?

Who ever sent these - I think........:yourock: (Read what the stamps say!)

stampspic_zps09244c31.jpg

Just watched Dr. Drew On-Demand... I missed it last night (The Voice was on... !!!) Anyway, you both did a great job and I yelled to my husband "My friends are on Dr. Drew!" Yeah... I'm an idiot... but you made me proud!

Smuggling JA drawings of jurors to sell on eBay in order to get a mistrial doesn't seem IMO to be above the smarminess of this DT.

It's getting elaborated all over twitter. ;) I really just wanted it exposed so I feel so good about getting her revealed like that. And that someone cared!

Thanks for all you do, Kathy! I am spreading the word (where I can) about what you saw LaViolette do with Samantha. I am grateful you saw that! It is important and says a lot about ALV. So unprofessional and inappropriate. And really just cruel, although apparently she can't see that. Or doesn't want to or doesn't care. Thank you so much for everything.

Susan

The camera came back on after lunch recess was called, and we got a good view of the stun belt JA wears beneath her top. Remember the bulge on the back of Geo. W. Bush during the pres'l. debates before winning his 2nd term? Does that mean HE was wearing a stun belt too? ;)

KCL do you know anything about the man sworn in with the stack of papers?? Someone asked above but I don't see an answer. Is this another defense witness?
Could this possibly be somebody from the Tesoro gas station with information brought in to the court? Would love to know!

Katie, loved the notes today, my favorite yet, I thought the same thing that JM was able to get more info into the heads of the jurors! Glad to hear the jury not looking at ALV!

Katiecoolady and KatieDDJ great job, wish they would have you both on with observations from courtroom every night...Also bracelet was beautiful!

Jodi in the courtroom reminds me of a little girl at church coloring in her coloring book and sitting close to momma! It's so surreal...the only time she is interested is when something is addressed or evidence she doesn't want in, IMO...

Does the jury ever...ever...during court observe Jodi and or defense team at the table when JM is questioning? Especially Jodi?

I can not wait to hear all our wonderful court observers today !!!

Could this possibly be somebody from the Tesoro gas station with information brought in to the court? Would love to know!

Katie, loved the notes today, my favorite yet, I thought the same thing that JM was able to get more info into the heads of the jurors! Glad to hear the jury not looking at ALV!

Katiecoolady and KatieDDJ great job, wish they would have you both on with observations from courtroom every night...Also bracelet was beautiful!

Jodi in the courtroom reminds me of a little girl at church coloring in her coloring book and sitting close to momma! It's so surreal...the only time she is interested is when something is addressed or evidence she doesn't want in, IMO...

Does the jury ever...ever...during court observe Jodi and or defense team at the table when JM is questioning? Especially Jodi?

RIGHT?! I was trying to figure out how to put into words how she comes off to me. And that just about nails it. I totally see Cybals(sp?) mother telling her to sit there pretty like a good girl should. Creeeeeppppyyyy

I saw her when the cameras panned around the courtroom. Ah, hello?!! We're not in your living room honey.

Goes to show how interesting ALV's testimony is. LOL!!

Just watched Dr. Drew On-Demand... I missed it last night (The Voice was on... !!!) Anyway, you both did a great job and I yelled to my husband "My friends are on Dr. Drew!" Yeah... I'm an idiot... but you made me proud!

No you aren't an idiot LOL! I did the same thing to my boyfriend!:great:

I was so proud of you Kathy and Janine, and I don't even know you both personally! :blushing:

Newbie here, after reading this site for a while.... does anyone know what became of the 2 motions yesterday? Couldn't find anything....but I'm new :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim