trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALaV reminds me of Barbara Wodehouse, calling "Walkies", ect. Lord knows she has the shoes for it. LOL

P. S. Miss Wodehouse was the original dog maven. She had a British accent and was made fun of by SNL by screaming "walkies" in a big booming British accent.:floorlaugh:

Where in Ky. ? Coalminers daughter here!

yesterday someone said (sorry I can't remember who) they thought JA was targeting another female juror for dismissal because she wanted all men on the jury. My DH watches the trial (recently retired and loving being able to really watch) he said, She'd better hope she doesn't get an all male jury because men are not going to 'see' the blond..they are going to see this mousy looking woman who slaughtered her former lover (not the word he used) because he wanted to move on. She used sex to lure him into a vulnerable position and then slaughtered him. He believes that parts of her ninja story was true and she delighted in saying Travis was screaming and begging her to get help. He feels the male jurors will not forget that ALV stated Travis was not the victim, Jodi was. DH latched onto ALV's pattern of disregarding anything that did not fit into her "Jodi was a battered woman position". Even to saying Travis recorded the sex tape and stated he was afraid of Jodi. Even going as far to saying if he, Travis, didn't show up for church one Sunday, it was because Jodi killed him. So, if my DH is right, I hope she does get an all male jury. Anyway, just thought I'd share my DH's views on it.

Agree with you. Am taking into account that the Mary Winkler jury was comprised of 10 women and only 2 men.

HINT: Ms Wilmott is taking copious notes for her redirect of ALV.

oh boy! let's see.......she'll redo her entire direct, just to make sure the jury heard it the first time. then she'll try to scoop the poop that ALV left on cross. and she'll spend WAY too much time doing it.

:facepalm:

I have a cable tech in my home. What if he sees my #jodiarias trial photos? LOL

Funny tweet :floorlaugh:

Yeah, the "wee willie winkle" schtick is pretty silly. I'm surprised they didn't sent up a fiberglass mushroom next to her.

Since they have already had her stand by Willmont in front of the jury, I can only guess that they continue with the chair-on-the-floor stunt to limit the view of Jode and especially her tendency to try under the table sneakiness.

Just watch Jodi, no emotion, no anything. It is like she is watching the trial of someone else.
Notice that> I would be screaming and crying my eyes out that I was innocent.

I was thinking the same, she seems to be totally unconcerned with what's going on around her. She seems to have morphed into JW's assistant helping her to save this poor misunderstood woman who has been so wrongly accused of first degree murder. I hope that when the verdict comes down that she will be shocked into the reality that it is HER that this is all about and it's HER that has just been sentenced to death!

lastnight watching HLN after dark the question came up.. Why have sex with him ... Then kill him? (They were saying it makes no sense)

The answer is, she wanted to make SURE she was his last.. That he had sex (in her mind made LOVE to her) last.. It is important to a SICK mind like Jodi's... "I will be your last" ...

It's also a very old female tactic to lull an enemy. Check out the deuterocanonical story of Judith and Holofernes sometime. Holofernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though I'm sure being his last one was important to JA too.

YES!
Weebles.... Where are you???
Your "pounce" pics were PURRRRFECT yesterday!

Find me a laughing puddy-tat... PAWEEZE?!

We need you weebles!

Im not weebles, but...

2a974g7.gif

Waaah. I'm already getting "connection timed out" messages...nooooooo. There's not even 300 peeps on this thread :(

HALP.

Me, too.

There's another 300 on the trial watcher's tread because Katiecoolady has been posting this morning. And they'll all probably come over here in the next half hour.

JM says it at 8:42. He sometimes has a problem with his memory. :)
While Martinez did use the word "afflicted" first, ALV was the one who compared the afflicted jealousy with the other form of jealousy. Martinez didn't give her two separate options as to what context to use it in, so in this situation ALV would need to explain what she meant between the two forms of jealousy, one being "afflicted". I personally think she was just trying to be difficult and not answer the question, because she herself didn't even know what her comparisons meant, if there is even a difference at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member