OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole new set of facts needs to be explored now that we know where Katelyn ended up. How and when was she transported to that location. What really happened that night to her. The timeline can be filled in a little perhaps, but major questions still remain. Did something happen to her at home or in public? How does the boyfriends whereabouts correlate to where she was found? I know he claimed to be up until 4am that night and slep until 4pm the next day. His car was inspected by LE. He supposedley was trying to text her that night, wouldnt his cell data show where he was that night?

I agree. I have to go back and re-read all the facts of this case, but didn't he go on NG and tell her he had taken a polygraph, when he actually hadn't?

He told her he had,told friends he had taken a voice stress test and failed it.
I predict an arrest but first LE will get all parties involved so they squeal on each other. It's coming....

A whole new set of facts needs to be explored now that we know where Katelyn ended up. How and when was she transported to that location. What really happened that night to her. The timeline can be filled in a little perhaps, but major questions still remain. Did something happen to her at home or in public? How does the boyfriends whereabouts correlate to where she was found? I know he claimed to be up until 4am that night and slep until 4pm the next day. His car was inspected by LE. He supposedley was trying to text her that night, wouldnt his cell data show where he was that night?

Yes, as you say, hopefully the timeline can get filled in by where she was found. The bf turned off his phone until 2am....when he turned it on then was when he got the email of the picture of a picture.

I pray the police have enough evidence to make an arrest.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

After the Ryan Widmer case fiasco, I am sure they will have all their ducks in a row.

And I believe JC family own property close to where the remains were found. jmo because I cant remember exactly where right now. Im just stunned though. I expected her to be deceased but after nothing for almost 2 years this is a huge discovery. I hope there is some evidence at the remains site to help LE nail the perp.

No, she was found about 25 miles from her home. And oddly, also about 25 miles (in the opposite direction) from her (ex)fiance's family's property. Right off the route you'd take between the two areas.

Is JC still with the Kayla girl? I hate that she is still being referred to as his fiance' by the media since he moved on with a new girlfriend.

Tears for the family and friends. Many regards going to all the great sleuthing here.
God bless everyone

Hopefully this map will work...

A is Katelyn's home.
B is Okeana where there was a rumored phone ping, and a TES search.
C is the location where her remains were discovered.
D is the area of the Carter family farm.

Distance from A to D is about 50 miles, maybe a little less.

ETA: Ah, damn, I don't know how to embed. But here's a link:
http://goo.gl/maps/9uPfl

Is JC still with the Kayla girl? I hate that she is still being referred to as his fiance' by the media since he moved on with a new girlfriend.
I think we should call him her ex-fiance. I think it's safe to say they're officially broken up at this point.

Trying to remember the NG show and I had a strange feeling about JC. I thought he said she sent him a text with a picture of a photo of herself, or some odd thing, after he left her home. Like she took a picture of a framed photo of herself and sent it. Anybody remember that or am I losing it?

After the Ryan Widmer case fiasco, I am sure they will have all their ducks in a row.

Don't get me started on Ryan Widmer....

Wasn't part of the BF's alibi for the night Katelynn went missing that he was burning documents with friends? If so, I bet if those friends were lying to cover for him, they are getting scared now. I bet one of them would turn.

Anyone wanting to brush up on the collected info and timeline of this case can view this page:

http://kmdce.livejournal.com/1435.html

The peculiar pic-of-a-pic and the alleged document burning, the (ex)fiance's alibi(s), inconsistent statements, odd behavior, etc. (which I see folks have asked about), are all noted in the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus