trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JW is feeling defeated. Those questions where clarification for Samuels/LaViolettes shady behavior. She knows she's done.

I'm disappointed.... Nobody has a 'Jodi behind the Christmas tree' pic yet?

I wish Dr.D had looked up the difference between the TS1-1 and the TSI-2. The differences in the updated version (TSI-2) was most likely minor,(as she said) and she could have explained how it wouldn't have made a difference in her assessment.

Jennifer tried this exact same stuff yesterday for which I said....
JENNIFER~! Dr. Sam said that something (can't remember exactly which) he didn't use had just been released as well and since it had just been released there was no benefit to using it. The one previous was a near exact copy. In fact he argued that with Juan Martinez. Now you are being hypocritical.

Is Jennifer a twin and the other one was there during their experts and this one just decided to show up? This is just

and
Ummmm... Jennifer Dr. Samuels used legal pads so that he did not have to purchase the actual test worksheets which is the whole point of the CW law. He also keeps the questions in his office instead of purchasing them which is again unethical and wrong. This is why Juan received these all important tests as simply a bunch of numbers on a legal pad! Your own EXPERT went against the laws you are now wailing about!

In fact we discussed this fact when Dr. Samuels was on the stand. How pathetic it was.

What is wrong with this DT?!

:waiting: Pathetic.

Lard have mercy. Judge Sherry asking about the admonition? Que latest motion for mistrial in five, four, three...

Totally doesn't matter in the "big picture" ...but....imo

Bear=ninjas
Tiger=truth

I'm prolly wrong. Either way....I thought the jurors done good. :moo:

Does anyone know whats next on the court agenda?

exhibit #550 - do you know who handwriting?
I assume Dr. Samuels
objection

this is often given to the person to fill out themselves - only time that can't happen if they don't have mobility to do it themselves . . . I do see problematic . .if she didn't fill this out - in line could be suggestive of something else

written answers are written in psychological verbage and not in layman language
concerning

general estimate - don't keep count - juveniles adjudicate no more than 75 around there. . .

feelings of abandonment . . . man was cheating on you but you chose to stay - normal in DV . . can be

anxiety and depression normal to see . . . I have seen in some people but not in all - but would not be uncommon.

TSI from Jan 2007 to Jan 2008 not in custody @ that time - time involved with Alexander - high anxiety and high depression levels - yes

difference between TSI one and two . . never used tsi 2 . . out and avail for 3 years - gave TSI 1 in 2011 but aware TSI 2 available . . .

I learned about it afterwards . . at that time a new one was released . . I don't know the date it was released . . .

owners of Baylor's did not purchase it
I would like to clarify

gave tsi -1 - told us before you didn't use tsi 2 - employer didn't get it yet - didn't buy it.

stand to reason it was available - I believe it was

since 2011 haven't given tsi 1 - never used updated test
given tsi 1 since 2011?
not recently but yes . . . left Bayliss in aug 2012 - haven't used it since.

asked about handwriting . .
yes

PDS test is given - test book with them answers can be written on separate sheet of paper - I wouldn't do that - any one can do that

see top - says JA . . . check marks
question #13 item 12
repeated/emotional/psychological/abuse

if same info was copied accurately to

circle numbers that apply
see different numbers - yes but not an expert

looks a little different
just a little
yes

any other questions from the jury?
any one seen about this case in media?
read anything?
heard anything - or anyone attempted to talk to you about this case except court personnel

no hands

no court tomorrow no court on Monday see you Tues @ 9:30 have a nice weekend
stand for the jury

I like how the judge asks if they have seen anything AFTER a whole day of testimony.
It's just funny to me.

Dr. DM. Thank you for being honest, accurate, and an expert.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif

Egad! I just remembered something from a training someplace. Trauma that is "unexpected" is far more likely to result in PTSD than pain we expect to experience (like the death of a loved-one after a long illness) or events that can be called "acts of god" (the difference between having your home burn down because of arson vs a forest fire).

If Jodi premediated Travis' death at her own hands, then that would not fit into the unexpected traumatic event category. I keep hearing her statement to Det. flores, "I never killed anyone before." But she doesn't say she never killed anything before. So she didn't know whether she was acting the way she should be under the circumstances when she considered the crime scene. But she did know what to expect when she killed him. She expected him to die, just not in such a messy way.

She was no more traumatized by this than if she was chopping the head off a chicken for dinner. (Sorry to put it that way) What shocked her was the fight he put up. Shocked but not put into a disassociative fugue.

Now compare the jury questions, defense questions, prosecutor questions from RS and ALV to Dr. D!

Dr. D rules!

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Trial will resume on Tuesday at 9:30 am. Thanks for following along with the Wild! #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhereIsRuthClerveau