trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott speaking slowly on purpose like she is talking to a 10 year old.

JURY WILL BE MAD AT JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's extremely rude, condescending and patronizing. She needs an attitude adjustment.

YAY love these questions! The jury is asking her to help them understand!!!!

They want to "learn" after listening to the other "junk" (MOO and word) from the other two "experts"

WTF does it matter TSI 1 or 2??? whats her point?

I really feel like JW tone with Dr DM is has to look catty I'd imagine jury would see this too?

I am so sick of question & tests. How many people must be killed or kill while waiting for rediculous results. No wonder we are all stressed out....too many questions...too many tests....too many sidebars!

I can't believe this is only her 3rd time testifying! I'm still baffled as to why JM chose someone so inexperienced, but she has done an amazing job! IMO :)

that can work to her advantage as in she's honest and trying her best and after doing such a good job for such little experience.

its like she's by the book and not developed her own personal bias.

300+ jury questions for ALV and Dr Dick combined. Less than 10 for DeMarte. Who do you think the jury believes?

We all know that JA did not come up with those words by herself.

Hi Lady: i interpreted the question the way you did and i didn't like the question- it seemed to be asking if Dr D was rigid in her thought process

I love hearing other people's interpretations of the questions. If I'd been asking that, I'd probably have wanted to be told the trauma would be similar because the situation was the same apart from the fact they are still dangerous animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti