trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
]Travis is not on trial so whether he had sex with anyone before Jodi I would think is not related to what happened to him. [/B] ALV just brought it up that Travis said he told everyone he was a virgin and therefore he was lying. Deanna just testified he would be teased about it and he would just go along with it so it really has nothing to do with sex, just whether or not he was lying when he made those statements. So the issue was lying. Don't think the jury can ask questions that were not asked in rebuttal. jmo

But sex is important. Travis was addicted to sex with Jodi. His friends knew some of the craziness that Jodi did or said but he was ashamed to let them know he was actually still seeing her. Jodi and her web ensnared the "naive part" of Travis and in the end he died because of it. His mistake wasn't telling JA he never wanted to see her, his mistake was not being strong enough to follow through on that.

You can tell who Travis trusted more than anyone else in this world. He willed his best friend, Napoleon, to her. <3

And her DT thinks if they don't object and if they don't ask a lot of questions the jurors won't notice their case is falling apart at the seams. The 3 of them have blinders on and I wish at least one of them would careen into a brick wall.
:scared::scared::scared:

bbm

May I pick which one? Please!
icon10.gif

Beth Karis, HLN, just reported that Juan has more witnesses to call and probably will wrap up tomorrow.

I think it may be in the tribute video Chris Hughes made - but there's a picture of Travis carrying Naps in a baby carrier on his chest. That one picture made a huge impression on me as to his character.

Now I'm crying after read the eulogy that Deanna did at Travis' memorial. Here is the link. Hope is ok to post.

http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/04/some-words-from-deanne-and-lisa.html

How heartbreaking to think of the precious young man that he was and what potential he had, and then to know what that cursed creature, JA, did to him. It's the age old battle of good versus evil. Travis was light, JA is darkness. Travis was good, JA is evil. She makes me so sick watching her sit at that table with that petty, defiant little smirk on her face, just coloring and scribbling away like she hasn't done a thing wrong. It's time to pay the piper, JA, you took a life, now you should pay with your own.

So touching; if you read this, grab a handful of Kleenex first. Travis certainly made a lasting and positive impact on the people who loved him. I mean, LOVED him. (Not Jodi Arias, who is capable only of obsession!) What a dark day when JA crossed his path. If Travis were alive, I'll bet he and Deanna would be married now, with kids and the dog, living a very happy and fulfilling life.

:(

Juan is so smart, he asks just enough to bait the defense to open the door.

Yes I noticed h just did that. He asked if they ever emailed, deanna says yes, then no further questions. All of his direct questioning ends with a ... and the DT always takes the bait and Juan pounces.

But sex is important. Travis was addicted to sex with Jodi. His friends knew some of the craziness that Jodi did or said but he was ashamed to let them know he was actually still seeing her. Jodi and her web ensnared the "naive part" of Travis and in the end he died because of it. His mistake wasn't telling JA he never wanted to see her, his mistake was not being strong enough to follow through on that.

No way can anyone determine if he was "addicted" to sex with Jodi. She offered it, and like most guys would, he accepted. He didn't make a mistake, he tried to tell her to get lost but she wouldn't listen. She was trying to impose her own "rules" on their seeing each other and lost it when he didn't comply. They weren't married, and he didn't owe her anything.

I don't know what you mean--the things Jodi said were definitely brought up by the defense.

Oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase. :)floorlaugh:) I meant to ask even if what they're asking regarding Jodi's testimony wasn't brought up at all by JM or the defense doing rebuttal? Can they ask about for example Jodi stalking Travis if neither JM or the defense brings it up today?

Juan is so smart, he asks just enough to bait the defense to open the door.

Like the gas can...he just kinda threw in a question like , "and I guess you returned it to the same Walmart you purchased it from since you were still in the area...convenient...?" Jodi: YES

Locked her in. Easy to prove her lie

Absolutely - some who even just witness domestic violence become abusers and victims. LaViolette stated 100% of abusers were also abused. That's an over-statement and many who are abused could never, would never, perpetuate their pain.

However, just to put this into context: I ended up with a personality disordered abuser too and where my childhood was turbulent, it wasn't abusive. Psychopaths tend to specifically target people who are somehow vulnerable though and sometimes that vulnerability is as simple as being too trusting, young, naive, etc.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you got away from the person who abused you. You are spot on about the ability of many abusers to target people for specific vulnerabilities they detect and exploit in them.

Well, barring a sur-surrebuttal from the DT, does it look like we won't have to cancel our 4th of July BBQ's due to the trial being ongoing? Oh MY!

Thanks for posting the picture of Napoleon. Cute little guy.

DeeDee, I was just coming in to tell you I don't know how to post pics or link to them..... glad Callyn did (thanks, Callyn!).

The dummy/no sku number question asked by the jury actually caught my attention: I don't know if it's true that there is a pro-JA juror or if that juror is paying extra attention to details. Before hearing this question, I don't know anything about dummy sku number.

It sounded to me like someone on the jury has experience with merchandise and SKU numbers and was verifying that the Walmart lady had taken other possibilities into account. In other words, the juror wanted confirmation the gas can was not returned using a dummy SKU.

The Walmart lady clearly understood and said nope, NOT.

imo

Will, or will not, JM present a physical 5-gallon gas can in closing??

KathieLee65 &#8207;@kathielee65 4m

@vinniepolitan The only reason #jodiarias is crying is bc she looks good in those pics/video & UGLY now.

----

Definitely possible

---

JU&#822;&#818;&#805;&#773;£&#949;&#818;&#803;&#803;&#803;&#805;S&#822;&#818;&#805;&#773;I&#949; &#8207;@Julesrome 5m

Weird feeling Travis feels alive to me through this testimony & feels dead though jodi's @MikeGalanosHLN #JodiArias #JodiJury #@HLNTV

So true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member