trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoAskAllie

GoAskAllie New Member

That particular question sounded like a crossing all Ts dotting all Is type to me AND it enabled Juan to further drive home the point that nothing can be returned without assigning a SKU to it.

2. kaydono

kaydono Active Member

I had to be nosey and peek @ HLN livefeed to see what they were saying. I totally missed what Beth Karas said about this morning's witnesses. Oh well, HLN will play it 50 more times before the night is over. I had forgotten how overly excited Vinnie gets at times and his voice scared the crap out of me when he first came on. Can u imagine living with Vinnie and JVM? My eardrums would explode.

3. Truth Detector

Truth Detector Your Humble Observer

In the case of major retailers, there are thousands of lawsuits brought against them each year -- the defense cost of which has to be built into the cost of goods sold, but I digress -- and judges often order digital data retention and archival in numerous cases, especially class-actions.

We know that LE had the California WMT and SLC, UT Tesoro receipts in their possession immediately upon executing the Yreka search warrant(s) upon JA's July 15, 2008 arrest, less than 45 days after the purchases -- and non-return.

They would not have known about the WMT return claim until long afterward, when she concocted her 1,176th or whichever number lie it actually was.

But no excuse on the Tesoro video, unless Tesoro just didn't have it.

I'd rather not say what WMT did or didn't have during the 2008 time period and prior.

4. JustMeDeb

JustMeDeb New Member

From the look and demeanor of both Wilmott and Nurmi today, I think they have finally realized this is over. Defeat is just screaming out of their pores

5. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Oh, Frigga -- What sweet & wonderful words for Travis -- I am going to boldly say that you have just spoken for so many of us about him. And bless you for being so loving towards special ed teachers -- Down children and adults are so very sweet & loving, that they deserve for their feelings to be returned in kind. And you are special, too, for loving your son in the special way that he needs and smiles bi-i-i-i-ig about! They are a joy.

Thanks for speaking of TA so wonderfully for all of us! [​IMG]

6. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

I wouldn't cancel my bbq ... EVER! I was on a roller coaster when the CA verdict came in :giggle: (got the alert on my cell phone after I left the ride and then had to head to a baseball game)

7. gauntlet

gauntlet Inactive

I have to say, so far I'm glad to see Nurmi back up. A Tuesday morning nightmare would not have been a good way to start this week

8. beeshie

beeshie New Member

.......That's just creepy.......

9. Bittiness39

Bittiness39 New Member

I thought the Walmart witness and the Tescoro witness made their bosses proud today. Articulate lovely smart women. Such a contrast from the doodling defendant.

10. Nali87

Nali87 Well-Known Member

I thought that was a great question! It gave JM the chance to really get the Walmart witness to say that no gas can was returned at all. Not even with a dummy SKU. I'd rather jurors ask tough question now so that JM can clear up any misunderstanding than have them asking the question while deliberating lol.

11. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

Vinnie may be absolutely right. I wondered why she was so sad. It wasn't for Travis. It was for herself. Can someone put the screenshot on here during the cross-eyed sobbing?

12. Alexander family fan

Alexander family fan New Member

13. StephanieHartPI

StephanieHartPI Verified Private Investigator

I agree, a gross overstatement. What I do believe is 100% of Abusers on Trial "say" they were abused.

:)

14. gauntlet

gauntlet Inactive

Kathielee said that to Vinnie. Which sobbing are you talking about - when the ME is on or from today?

15. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Yes, sur or No, sur -- which izzit?!

16. JustMeDeb

JustMeDeb New Member

In honor of Walmart helping to send JA to death row, I will be purchasing a gas can this weekend.

17. kaydono

kaydono Active Member

Is that the same defense guy that just claimed on HLN that Jodi needed all that gas to get across the desert?

18. Aliz488

Aliz488 New Member

The Jury NOW Knows That NURMI and JODI LIED TO THEM!!! Now they know they can't TRUST anything the DEFENSE TELLS THEM!!!!

19. kayice

kayice Member

Because the DT knew the Jury would have figured out Jodi told Travis' story about having a gun to his head from being robbed as her own story with the Ninjas when she murdered Travis to either Inside Edition or 48 Hours. Psycho steals everyone's life experiences and she tortured Travis with his.

Too prejudicial, I guess. :banghead:

20. SyraKelly

SyraKelly Active Member

does anyone know if there is court this Friday-TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.