trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets going right now about Juror #7...supposedly JA told JW this was the one who submitted the question for Deanna.

I saw the tweets too... JA and JW came out of chambers looking so happy & it looked like they were staring the jury down! I'm not sure if its my paranoia or it really happened! Anyway, what could that have to do w anything? The q was about law of chastity.:banghead:

I think Deanna was a wonderful witness. Especially on cross, where she was able to say that Travis was so proud of his father in the end of his father's life. He was clean of drugs and an addiction is very hard on everyone. That's when Samantha and Steven Alexander cried and I cried, too. I kinow Travis and his siblings had a hard life- so did their parents.

It was a lovely day for Travis' family. Juan did good.

I disagree. The relationship was secretive to some and not others. Even Deanna Reid did not know Travis and Jodi were in a sexual relationship.

Travis confessed to his bishop, noted a couple times his desire to find a wife as he was 30, but yet was having sex with Jodi. imo

For example, Gus Searcy knew of their relationship. It was secretive and it was kinky.

A secret relationship is when no one knows you are having an affair. Such as a boss with his secretary, etc. Jodi and Travis had a private relationship. There is a difference between the two.

parts of that were filmed in the area I grew up in

When visiting relatives, they took us to the farm location. Popping over the hill was chilling because of the scene at the end of the movie. Pretty area.

I don't remember hearing about him... I just googled him after reading your response and found out he was the roommate that TA kicked out...

What do you suppose he knows?

Nothing; about the murder, anyway. Not anymore than we do.

Det. Flores interviewed him and many others.

Det. Flores' conclusion?

No reason to suspect anyone but Jodi Ann Arias.

Also for those not watching, new video shows Travis having just flipped a snowmobile and being so cool and calm and yet you have Jodi claiming he flipped out over a dropped camera. Then his friend was asked when she had seen him mad before and she said a good example is when we were all on a trip and Jodi kept calling over and over...

How come TA did not get angry about the BMW? No angry words, beatings? And yet, he "blows up about a camera?" PLEASE

Of the pictures recovered that didn't have a timestamp, which ones were they? tia

As I was listening to JVM earlier, and as JVM was blathering on and on about the sex...than taking a viewer comment. I loved the comment, which was " As far as I know, a sexual relationship between two consenting adults is not illegal, however MURDER IS!.
Stopped JVM in her tracks, took her a couple seconds to process and then say " great point"

:floorlaugh:
tumblr_lt73jcqLnP1qfsvaqo1_500.jpg

Beelzebub = Jealous of Jodi

Dark Side Corollary,

Jodi Ann Arias > Satan

Well the panel on Dr. Drew just ripped Numi apart... Usually you get at least 1 apologist on there... Not tonight

Absolutely they would do everything to keep that out. However, wasn't her computer damaged?

:waitasec:

was it damaged damaged or JA damaged? Do we only have JA's word for that or is that a fact. No snark, I just honestly don't know the answer.

I don't have the list but I'm pretty sure I read someone from that gas station (where 3 purchases of gas were made in SLC) was one of them. If so I think the Prosecutor wants the jury to realize; when Arias made those three purchases, the ONLY thing available at that time of night were the pumps. This way if a juror might think the third purchase was for soda, snacks and goodies, they'd be mistaking.
Arias filled her car with one purchase, two cans with the next and the third can with the last. Not sure why she did it 3 different times but, it helps seals her fate.

I really think she had help. I think Matt was involved. Which might help to explain why 3 different purchases were executed. I don't know. All I know is this chick has given me a 3 month headache while I watch her and her team trying to accuse a dead person of his own death!!!
It's a travesty and everyone, I mean EVERYONE who is not on the side of honesty and truth (lawyers, witnesses etc) will pay for their wrongdoings one way or another.

The gas purchases were testified to today. One purchase to fill up rental car 10.6 gallons. then 9.83 to fill the two cans of Darryl's then 5 gallons for the Walmart can. 24 gallons. Turns out she did go inside for one transaction..can only run card twice for fraud protection...

I think Deanna was a wonderful witness. Especially on cross, where she was able to say that Travis was so proud of his father in the end of his father's life. He was clean of drugs and an addiction is very hard on everyone. That's when Samantha and Steven Alexander cried and I cried, too. I kinow Travis and his siblings had a hard life- so did their parents.

It was a lovely day for Travis' family. Juan did good.

What Deanna did was courageous.

She did what Jodi never could or would.

She told the truth; however inconvenient.

JA is a tiny, shrinking, hollow shell of thing in the same room with Deanna.

The gas purchases were testified to today. One purchase to fill up rental cat 10.6 gallons. then 9.83 to fill the two cans of Darryl's then 5 gallons for the Walmart can. 24 gallons

Ah, I missed the first part today. So did someone from that SLC station testify?

Was I the only one who was watching JA today using her pencil to darken her eyebrows during testimony? Truly bizarre behavior.

Oh...that made me laugh out loud to read this!! She is such a freak!!! Sooo vain... Maybe she's trying to kill herself with lead poisoning...lol!! (She might not know pencils don't have lead anymore ;0)

I'm happy to see how many of my friends survived the Deanna testimony and escaped the purge. I can understand how some people succumbed to temptation, though.

I've spent quite enough time in the pokey, thankyouverymuch. :jail:

I got rehabilitated! :drumroll:

So JA picks things from conversations she hears and weaves them into her "reality". She also steals from movies and tries to weave that into her realities. like the journal entry about Travis liking the name Reagan (Pres. R. Reagan) Travis also liked the name Hinkley for a boy (guy who shot Pres. Reagan) Iris from the movie taxi (jodi Foster played her) she is also the reason Hinkley shot Reagan (trying to impress Jodi) The name of the taxi driver in the movie was TRAVIS (Robert DeNiro) All of this was taken from the movie 'Taxi' I guess she really identified with that movie because of the Travis/Jodi connection.

Has anyone else noticed when Travis said anything remotely 'sexual' like you sound like a 12 yr.....JA always asks him to repeat himself, pretending like she didn't hear it, just so she could make sure it was clear and "on the record"?

was it damaged damaged or JA damaged? Do we only have JA's word for that or is that a fact. No snark, I just honestly don't know the answer.

I honestly don't know the answer either, and don't recall what testimony, if any, there was regarding her computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname