trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Deanna was a wonderful witness. Especially on cross, where she was able to say that Travis was so proud of his father in the end of his father's life. He was clean of drugs and an addiction is very hard on everyone. That's when Samantha and Steven Alexander cried and I cried, too. I kinow Travis and his siblings had a hard life- so did their parents.

It was a lovely day for Travis' family. Juan did good.

ITA with all of this.
Deana saying that on the stand was not only truthful, but a gift to Travis' family.

This is the video Nurmi was making such a big deal about...are you kidding me! :doh: But the ending really has me wondering just exactly who accessed this video and for what purpose.

Daft Hands - Double Speed (Faster, Better) - YouTube

I don't get it, either. I've loved Daft Punk for about 20 years--that's how old this music is!!!!!! NOT *advertiser censored*.

Why is the fact that Travis watched these videos at 4:00AM on murder day so important to Jodi? I have to conclude that Travis was NOT watching them--Jodi was. I just don't understand what this means...

Since I missed the testimony, any reaction from the defendant?

Oh...and just one question on cross by Nurmi,...that well she coulda paid cash...

I guess Nurmi forgot the Ninjas took her cash :floorlaugh:

Nice to see Nurmi getting his *** handed to him after his despicable cross of Deanna Reid. Even the defense TH's are saying it was a complete misfire. I guess it's too much to ask someone who defends sex offenders for a living to summon a measure of class and take the day off.

Good thing his blunder will help send his sickening client straight to death row. :jail:

Testimony today brought the trial back to being about Justice for Travis, IMO. I liked the split screen showing Jodi's ego bubble bursting.

Here is more on Thomas Brown;

"Thomas Brown, a former roommate of Travis Alexander in the home of his murder, was interviewed up to three times by Detective Flores whereby he told them that Jodi had open access to the home when he was around and the Arias he knew was completely shy and somewhat awkwardly withdrawn. He was having a hard time picturing her do this without help and he told cops that.

He also told them something about Travis being shocked to get the call that Jodi Arias was standing outside the home the early morning hours of June 4, 2008 and that he had been up all night performing some sort of protection rite. Brown’s information was not included in any information given to the defense and he was not even aware his name came up in the investigation by Jodi Arias herself. I would expect that issue to surface promptly as well"

Here is a picture of what looks to be a Facebook conversation between Thomas Brown and someone else... I am including it b/c Thomas indicates that TA had NO IDEA that JA was going to his house the morning of June 4th!!! And apparently, THomas Brown was also the ONLY person other than TA who knew Jodi was in Mesa!!!

My goodness, so maybe JA was planning to murder Thomas Brown before she got arrested! Maybe that is why she bought a new gun and had knives packed in her car when they arrested her!! WOW!

(THANK YOU TO FELLOW WS "TRUTH DETECTOR" FOR POINTING OUT THAT THOMAS BROWN MAY HAVE BEEN HER NEXT TARGET!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 153
Where was this camera set up then? There is no place in the room she could put it for a timer picture like that. She did not use a timer on herself.

What could be the possible reasoning for her to take nude pictures of herself, and then delete them? That's even too nonsensical for JA.

Maybe she panicked after killing him...the sheer amount of blood probably freaked her out and she realized her plan (a nice clean set up and kill) had gone awry.

I felt so sorry for Steven and Sam today, especially Steven trying to be so stoic. But, I think Deanna saying that Travis was proud of their Dad, that he was recovering, meant so much to them.
Shame on Nurmi anyway, it makes me sick that Jodi and DT are allowed to dredge up this family's heartaches while attempting to create more with Jodi's lies.

I certainly hope that Nurmi is never allowed to cross-examine children, in his line of business, he seems to like his job a little too well. Just disgusting.

JA's hard drive was reparied - well, let me rephrase that - the hard drive of her computer was repaired, and wouldn't you just love to see what's on there?

You bet I would and I hope all of us do see what is on it. Maybe this is who the DF team does not want on stand for rebuttal(Brown)

Oh...and just one question on cross by Nurmi,...that well she coulda paid cash...

I guess Nurmi forgot the Ninjas took her cash :floorlaugh:

What? Didn't the witness clearly state there were three gasoline purchases? It doesn't really matter if she paid cash or not...it was the GASOLINE!!!

His question was beyond stupid.

:doh:

MOO

I disagree. The relationship was secretive to some and not others. Even Deanna Reid did not know Travis and Jodi were in a sexual relationship.

Travis confessed to his bishop, noted a couple times his desire to find a wife as he was 30, but yet was having sex with Jodi. imo

For example, Gus Searcy knew of their relationship. It was secretive and it was kinky.

Then my friends would have to say I have a "secret relationship" with my husband. I certainly don't talk about the private aspects of my relationship with my hubby.
And who cares if their relationship was kinky? It was THEIR relationship and certainly not anything to kill someone over. It frustrates me that we (myself included) sometimes get so sidetracked by the sex (and all the other bs the defense focuses on) that we aren't focused on the real issue - Jodi KILLED TRAVIS. :banghead:
IMO

I don't get it, either. I've loved Daft Punk for about 20 years--that's how old this music is!!!!!! NOT *advertiser censored*.

Why is the fact that Travis watched these videos at 4:00AM on murder day so important to Jodi? I have to conclude that Travis was NOT watching them--Jodi was. I just don't understand what this means...

It is strange...it's one of her stories where she just has waaay too much detail in it. Like her Cancun/iwasnevergoing/babysitterwas/IWASNOTJEALOUS story

You do realize this is likely to be an epic soliloquy. Her hypergraphia is in overdrive, and I would expect her to prepare a fifty page written statement laden with nays, naughts, and edifys.

Yah- a real "manifesto" :floorlaugh:

So JA picks things from conversations she hears and weaves them into her "reality". She also steals from movies and tries to weave that into her realities. like the journal entry about Travis liking the name Reagan (Pres. R. Reagan) Travis also liked the name Hinkley for a boy (guy who shot Pres. Reagan) Iris from the movie taxi (jodi Foster played her) she is also the reason Hinkley shot Reagan (trying to impress Jodi) The name of the taxi driver in the movie was TRAVIS (Robert DeNiro) All of this was taken from the movie 'Taxi' I guess she really identified with that movie because of the Travis/Jodi connection.

Has anyone else noticed when Travis said anything remotely 'sexual' like you sound like a 12 yr.....JA always asks him to repeat himself, pretending like she didn't hear it, just so she could make sure it was clear and "on the record"?

I just assumed TA liked the name "Hinkley" because it was his Mormon prophet's name. I have never seen "Taxi Driver" so I did not connect the names that you mention.

My husband and I steal from movies! We still say "I'll be back." and "You can't handle the truth." and "We're going to need a bigger boat". LOL! My point is, no matter how horrible JA is, I have trouble accusing her of stealing from movies. MOO

I think its because the name of the video could easily be misconstrued to be something deviant or distasteful, were one so inclined. ;) 'Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger' which is actually a music video by a band named Daft Punk.

Pray tell, how could that be misconstrued?

I disagree. The relationship was secretive to some and not others. Even Deanna Reid did not know Travis and Jodi were in a sexual relationship.

Travis confessed to his bishop, noted a couple times his desire to find a wife as he was 30, but yet was having sex with Jodi. imo

For example, Gus Searcy knew of their relationship. It was secretive and it was kinky.

Only proof they had sex at all is the tape. There isn't much on it and I would guess that what was on it was it. We only have Jodi's word. I think Jodi was very tempting and Travis had a hard time resisting. In today's world I don't think it was kinky. I think it was normal. To say Gus knew and say it was secretive I think would be a misstatement. I don't think Gus is good at keeping secrets. :floorlaugh:

You do realize this is likely to be an epic soliloquy. Her hypergraphia is in overdrive, and I would expect her to prepare a fifty page written statement laden with nays, naughts, and edifys.

BBM

Don't forget her contemporanious things also!

What? Didn't the witness clearly state there were three gasoline purchases? It doesn't really matter if she paid cash or not...it was the GASOLINE!!!

His question was beyond stupid.

:doh:

MOO

Great witness!

Nurmi didn't even try to cross the Walmart witness. Not even one question

Guess he was saving himself for Deanna :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online