trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to mention that nurmi insulted the intelligence of the jury, when he was trying to. Sequester the jury.
He said something like it would be fantasy. Or dumb (not verbatim) to think that these jurors wouldn't go on the Internet in search of information or watch t.v

jury doesn't know anything abt sequester request - unless nurmis right.

Oh those silly people. I wouldn't know disgusting if they tripped over it.

I have read a few comments here about that site and never went there, are there really very many people that support her?? I can't understand why.

Good Afternoon Peeps!

I guess we can't watch the hearing. :sigh:

I wanted to mention that nurmi insulted the intelligence of the jury, when he was trying to. Sequester the jury.
He said something like it would be fantasy. Or dumb (not verbatim) to think that these jurors wouldn't go on the Internet in search of information or watch t.v

Like they all had his sneaky suspicious mentality! And lacked common sense. I for one respect this jury and feel that they are taking their jobs seriously.

The defense trust no one and think everyone is being sneaky and lieing because that is what they are doing IMO

I don't understand why the DT doesn't want Dr. Horn to testify again. I would think he will only reiterate what he said when he was on the stand back in January. I'm sure it has something to do with the "shot came first" claim that JA testified to, but, like I said, I would think it would only be a repeat of earlier. Unless he's found something new. :dunno:

Also, I wonder if the DT is still going to play the video of Travis firing a gun? Although I don't know when unless it were in closing arguments. Juan asked to have Dave Hall be able to testify that he knew Travis didn't own a gun, but as far as I know, he isn't on the rebuttal witness list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really?
LOL....I got behind an older driver with their left turn signal stuck on blink mode.
Drats.
in a cadillac.
am i right?

Whoops, you guys saw me. I was going to speed up to 40 mph and then make a left but I forgot where I was going as I listened to Nurmi and Wilmott.

Went there last night....very skeery!!!!!!! Do they not realize that Nurmi defends sex crime criminals? HELLO? And they call him the "gentle giant"...ICK!
Make sure you disinfected yourself after you left there, I used "eye bleach".:facepalm:

I refuse to go those pro-JA sites. You can't fix stupid and there is no sense "supporting" (via page hits) anything to do with that lot.

This late start has forced me to do some Serious cleaning :sigh:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mikee Daniels has a new video up!!

His father told him "Crazy people make other people crazy" lol.

I have read a few comments here about that site and never went there, are there really very many people that support her?? I can't understand why.

I don't go to that site. I am afraid my computer might pick up something contagious.

Seal is up on WAT...............Are they going to start the hearing early?!?!?!?! Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg