trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they pressured them to show up with their little DV purple ribbons on like they were "victims". Bringing the GM is just so low. It's up there with Nurmi's quesitons from yesterday. He just can't play nice or fair. It's all about tricks and gimmicks with them. Juan is so about the truth. Not all prosecutors are but I don't see Juan relying on gimmicks. he is very focused on the actual facts. If only everyone was like that there might be mroe justice in the world.

I do too. Especially if she is the grandmother at whose home Jodi staged the robbery. She probably had some fear at the time of the robbery - we all hate to think someone has invaded our homes and privacy.

Grandma sounds like she has COPD or pneumonia. Hope being there won't be too taxing for her.

Unbelievable.....you're a Judge...don't let the Def push you around

good a break..it gives me a sec. to read back and thank posts.
.but, I can't speed thank.
.have to refresh..grr..
so half of you arent getting the love..
just sayin'...

I have to hear one more commercial about shingles or the "you light up my life" facelift crap...just stop with this business. Bye Bye Jodi. Hope there is enough in your commissary account.

If there is not enough money in her commissary account, all sorts of
yo-yos will send her money. She will have plenty of money for her
commissary needs. Didn't Scott Peterson get marriage proposals after
he was sentenced to DR?

DANGIT!!! I was listening to Beyonce perform Grown Woman (video just released of her first performance of it) Somehow for a second it became more important...and I am not even a fan! LMAO!

ANYWAY...what'd I miss? We were at sidebar, and now recess?? Is Flores done?

We need a montage for the judges internet research footage lol

Think Law&Order theme song :)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Not sure why there is such a lack of salmon in the courtroom today. Everyone has gone with mustard as the color of choice today. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

We are taking a short recess. I tell ya this, I sure don't miss standing for the jury. #JodiArias

If nurmi gets to go with this line of questioning it will be a huge win for the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it but I think they brought Granny in because we are down to what est 2 weeks left of trial so 2 things:

1) Try to pull at one jurors heartstrings to not give JA DP for Granny's sake
2) Last times Granny will see JA in something other than orange & w/o Glass barrier

(Just being honest here)

JMO

How could that be? :waitasec: It's not like they announce and introduce her. They may not even know who she is, or even noticed her. For that matter, I think it may be her, but how do we even know for sure it is her? :waitasec:

Nurmi seems to be trying to start planting some seeds to argue heat of passion.

per Wildabouttrial;

"Jodi is crafting as she has her glasses down on the end of her nose like Gepetto from Pinocchio."

Ha ha!!:jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member