trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. The Defense argued that JA's hair was BROWN before the trip.. when she picked up the rental car (not blonde). We knew JA's hair was brown when she killed Travis, and when she saw Ryan Burns.
Regarding the Helio phone... how could it be "lost" if the police collected it? OR does it mean that she used it on the trip (but claimed she couldn't find it during the time she took pics w/ it)??

Are they bringing JA's grandmother (now near the end of this trial) in hopes of garnering sympathy from the jury?

I wouls say yes as we have not seen her through the whole trial. Pulling out all the last stops.

I would sure like to see that pic of Jodi morphing into JW that someone posted the other day........or was JW morphing into Jodi??? Well whichever....it would make my day to see it again.

How happy are these jurors that the end is finally in sight?????????

How happy are we??????????

I am overjoyed that next week this circus will finally come to an end.

Case handed over on Friday - Guilty verdict Friday night.

Way OT for a sec - how come some posts don't have a "Thanks" button? I've always wondered and since we're in a lull, thought I'd ask.

So Nurmi is trying to take a second bite of the apple with Flores. Le Sigh.

What are we doing? What are we waiting for?

Couldn't hear what the Judge said, but JA stood up so I assume the Jury went out on a break? They've been working for one whole hour, so that's to be expected with this Judge...:banghead:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I hope my media friends are enjoying the sandbox and snacks today while at recess. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@lovelymsdenise I don't have a cast, I have a huge air boot called "kneel armstrong"

If there is not enough money in her commissary account, all sorts of
yo-yos will send her money. She will have plenty of money for her
commissary needs. Didn't Scott Peterson get marriage proposals after
he was sentenced to DR?

Yes. And Ted Bundy fathered a child while he was in prison.

Is Nurmi allowed to ask questions other than what Juan is talking about. Like if Juan talks about the shelves is Nurmi allowed to venture into other areas not related to shelves

Normally, no. With this judge....probably. She is terrified of a reversal. So, she gives Jodi whatever Jodi demands. To heck with justice. Travis is a complete afterthought to this, IMO, incompetent judge. :stormingmad:

Nah Nurmi. You can't spend 51 days trying to claim self defense and then try to change the story after your client is exposed as the liar that she is. It doesn't work like that.

This is a COMPLETE AND UTTER NON-STARTER. I can't imagine theory under which it would be appropriate to let this in. Period. It's so beyond the scope that it shouldn't even be open for discussion.

I would sure like to see that pic of Jodi morphing into JW that someone posted the other day........or was JW morphing into Jodi??? Well whichever....it would make my day to see it again.

They have their matching outfits on again today...

JA looks worse, meaning demeanor-wise than I have seen since trial started.

i know i'm behind but it kind of makes me laugh to see the pitiful look on JAs face during the closet questioning! Seriously?? She can sneak a look at every single picture of Travis, deceased, without a real tear but she's going to get weepy about the picture of a closet??
"something is off with that girl" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member