trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we to believe that something as big as a pregnancy and miscarriage would also go un written in Jodi's diary? Also this is the ultimate in lying IMO. The last stab wound to Travis..Lie about being pregnant with his child.
The real question is. How is this benefiting Jodi? That is the only thing that need be addressed.
Maybe she thinks it will make folks feel more sorry for her.

LOL, if she had been pregnant she'd have testified about it when she was on the stand. This is just more JA camp bs meant to garner sympathy for her.

Epic fail. :floorlaugh:

Thanks in advance, but does anyone know where I can hear the testimony on the Helio phone that had been lost and had the phone sex on it? I'm dying to see if that is the phone used for these June 3rd pics. I thought she said she lost that phone right after the phone sex?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm old...my memory is foggy!!! Thanks

That is what she said...however, just saw on HLN some of those photos and her dark hair color as of June 3.

Sorry don't know where to find the individual photos.

:)

Sorry if this has been asked. Tomorrow is a short day, but do we know who the Witness or Witnesses are on tap?

We don't know if the judge allowed this sur-rebuttal yet...and it won't ruin the case..Juan has to much pre-med going and the jury gets it..no worries IMO
We need to all stay positive and hope for justice. In this case, the DP is the only option. JA has proven this 10 x over.

I knew it! Psycho movie! She brings it up in her 'book"! She had him do those poses!

So these are the bullet pts on NG:
From the Nat'l Enquirer:
*JA claims she was pregnant with TA's baby, but says she had a miscarriage
*TA turned cold hearted
*The source says JA wants to run off w/her jailhouse lesbian lover
*JA confident she'll be acquitted of murder

LOL

Grain of salt people!!!!

Finally, thank you JSS :angel:

the-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel.jpeg

i had a joke but im gonna keep my mouth shut....

After what this Mike Walker from the Enquirer is saying regarding Psycho: Arias is certifiably insane, imo.

Mike from National Enquirer on HG say Jodi's latest story is that Travis had a twisted fascination with the movie Psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how Travis ended up dead.

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.

Note....National Inquirer, not National Geographic.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry. :blushing:

Thanks in advance, but does anyone know where I can hear the testimony on the Helio phone that had been lost and had the phone sex on it? I'm dying to see if that is the phone used for these June 3rd pics. I thought she said she lost that phone right after the phone sex?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm old...my memory is foggy!!! Thanks

The Helio was the phone that Gus gave her to replace the phone that was lost. I don't know what kind of phone that was but it apparently had the sex tape on it and was found in 2010.

exactly.

i notice a pattern here. we kinda get nervous about defense witnesses before we see them on the stand... lots of half full glass type comments are made.

then the witness comes out and we go OMG i can't belive this!

some still worry.

juan comes and destroys them.

jury questions mock witness.

warm fuzzies

wash, rinse & repeat
With questions like:
Would you continue to evaluate someone who lies repeatedly?
Do you feel comfortable diagnosing a person who repeatedly lied?
When you said after you heard Jodi’s new story and you didn’t retest for PTSD and that was in error, but now you’ve said a retest wouldn’t have change the result, which is true?
Were the arguments between Travis and Jodi any different than any other couple?
Did you ever hear Travis call Jodi names?
It has been proven Jodi has lied multiple times? How do you know what she is saying is truthful?
Any reason we should believe Jodi hasn’t manipulated you as she has others?

I love NG when she says BIG FAT LIE.

Oh Lawdy ! She claims that Travis wanted to recreate the Psycho shower scene and he started roughing her up and things got out of hand..haha Mike Walker from the Enquirer is laughing about it...Nancy says its a big fat lie ...He says ...are you saying this woman is lying? with a haha...

Mike from National Geo on HG say Jodi's latest story is that Travis had a twisted fascination with the movie Psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how Travis ended up dead.
Her book is clearly a work of FICTION.

Mike Walker, Senior Editor of National Geographic, on NG telling of Jodi's claims of once being pregnant by Travis.

Mr. Walker called her "a vicious little cookie"! Jodi is writing a book he says.

$3,000 each for Jodi's art pieces being sold by her friends on eby.

IMO, it's such terrible art. Jodi is a wasteland.
Don't you mean National Enquirer?

BBM You are forgetting her "Laws of Attraction" :floorlaugh:
I don't believe in The Law Of Attraction, but I'm hoping it's true because this evil woman KILLED TA and I hope that Law Of Attraction works for her - in this case an eye for an eye. The DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member