trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note....National Inquirer, not National Geographic.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry. :blushing:

OMG, I am that tired! :blushing: Thanks for catching my mistake. :laughcry:

(popping back on for a sec and bringing my post over from the closed thread........wanted everyone to know how i feel........)

i have been a searcher for justice for many many years......both in the courtroom and "virtually" as we are here in this trial.......

i am positively GLOWING with contentment right now and feel that justice is so near for the entire Alexander family.........:jail:

i wanted to take a moment to thank each sleuther.......i know i seem like a drive by poster ( lol) but i read and analyze every word that you wonderful people contribute.....

as we near the end.....please accept my thanks for all the hard work.....for asking questions that make me think......and for ALWAYS doing it in an intelligent and sometimes funny (and god don't we need it) manner....:seeya:

i'm humbled in your presence :blushing:

see you good people tomorrow!

(really this time:floorlaugh:)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::facepalm:"That bird was for you Nancy Grace."

Mike from National Geo on HG say Jodi's latest story is that Travis had a twisted fascination with the movie Psycho and that he was sexually turned on by it. He wanted to act it out in the shower, it got out of hand, and that's how Travis ended up dead.

Mike from NG is on a mission to increase his circulation...JMO!

I must really be old fashioned but I didn't know you could get pregnant from oral or anal sex.

Originally Posted by Ammonitida
The defense is having the last word (not counting closing arguments) with the surrebuttal witness. And I am not confident that Juan will be able to handle him, especially if SHERRY caves in again and keeps out his shady past.

MeeBee said:
Gosh you are out in the weeds today. Why would the judge keep that stuff out? It's impeachable. You don't even know what's gonna happen yet. Relax. This one witness will not derail the entire case.

My freak-out of choice is worrying about the trial going off the rails over this long weekend/break and the next!

:panic:

So tell me what proof of surrebuttal please...

And why would anyone be concerned about this guy ruining the case.

The court schedule announced today gives the appearance that the surrebuttal will take place on Wednesday next week; no trial on Monday or Tuesday due to the availability of the witness.

Given what the PT/JM managed to accomplish yesterday and today, this guy should seriously reconsider taking the stand.

Everything is nicely in place for the PT's closing arguments, while the DT scrambles.

Justice for Travis!

Hugs for his family!

Lol..NG "this ain't no tea party..it's a murder one trial"

AND I'm gonna run in here and start yelling...

SON OF SAM!! LAW SON OF SAM LAW!! SON OF SAM LAW!!

SHE CAN'T profit from TA'S DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

She has to be convicted before "Son of Sam Law" would be applicable. However if I was a tax payer in AZ, I would be concerned that earnings are not being applied to the trial expense. Of course do we have any confimation she has actually sold any of her "artwork"?

So these are the bullet pts on NG:
From the Nat'l Enquirer:
*JA claims she was pregnant with TA's baby, but says she had a miscarriage
*TA turned cold hearted
*The source says JA wants to run off w/her jailhouse lesbian lover
*JA confident she'll be acquitted of murder

LOL

Grain of salt people!!!!

OH-I can hear Jodi now saying we
:floorlaugh: can be the next Thelma & Louise!!! MOO

Am I allowed to ask for a link to some of her "artwork?" My friend who is here right now is truly an artist and I want to show them to him...tyia

LOL, if she had been pregnant she'd have testified about it when she was on the stand. This is just more JA camp bs meant to garner sympathy for her.

Epic fail. :floorlaugh:

So true. If there had been any truth to this at all she would have played it up big time as an excuse for her self defense lie or something to that effect. So since it has not been brought up till now validates that it was just recently made up. Of course it would have to be a miscarriage because abortions would actually have a Dr involved. A miscarriage is more easy to get away with lying about.

If not for the National Enquirer, John Edwards might be POTUS right now.

No other outlet would touch the Rielle Hunter love-child story.

Especially as Elizabeth was dying...

National Enquirer is 1000% more credible than JA!

I got the info from the previous thread. I think they said NG stated this on her show..and that Jodi is writing a tell all book...

That is the first I heard about it, on the NG show just now. If your area shows NG several times at night like my area does, you can catch her show later tonight probably.

Come on peeps ...National ENQUIRER ....
'Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members