trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly.

i notice a pattern here. we kinda get nervous about defense witnesses before we see them on the stand... lots of half full glass type comments are made.

then the witness comes out and we go OMG i can't belive this!

some still worry.

juan comes and destroys them.

jury questions mock witness.

warm fuzzies

wash, rinse & repeat

Ugh. Ain't that the case. And here's the thing: IMO, we didn't even need to hear from Demarte. It was fun, but nothing the two defense experts said proved self defense.

Hmmm??? Scamming him Interesting...

Does anyone know if after verdict etc ALL the evidence would be available for the public? Like could BK request full text messages released?

The ONE THING I'd love to know is what started the whole 'Sociopath' text message.. I think that will drive me crazy if we never find out!!

I'm thinking it was the sex tape. I don't believe he thought it was recorded.

Today's testimony about the helio and having it with her on that fateful trip to Mesa kinda seals the deal for me.

Casey is prolly throwing a celebration party because she is now demoted to the second hated woman in America Slot. Then again, as self-centered as she is, she is prolly jealous. Go figure.

OR she may have told him she aborted the fetus, just to get a rise out of him. In my opinion, TA would have held life as very precious and would NEVER let anyone abort his child. He would have married her, because he was a good guy who had a painful upbringing and he would have done his best to be a good dad, even if it meant he had to marry Jodi.
MOO

I agree with you.

:floorlaugh:

My sister always says that some people who over do it on the spray tan look like they've rolled in Cheeto dust!!!

LoL, I agree. They all look like they should have gone for casting calls in the Willy Wonka movie :floorlaugh:.

Casey is prolly throwing a celebration party because she is now demoted to the second hated woman in America Slot. Then again, as self-centered as she is, she is prolly jealous. Go figure.

Its a tie.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Come on for. Real is that realy Jodie?

-Can I interest you in a bridge I have to sell??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(Only kidding) :seeya:

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

This afternoon when JM said he wanted to re-play a CD because the one played yesterday did not play correctly...did I miss the part where he re-played it WITH sound? or did it still play w/out sound?

I did not hear Juan play any tape today

This new info from National Enquirer makes me wonder if Jodi's still trying to stir the pot and see if jurors are watching news/reading the internet...I couldn’t peek at my iphone much at work, mainly listened, but briefly I did see another stare-down by JA in the jury’s direction, and a “sidebar” between JA and JW soon after. I can’t recall when though.

I don't think the sex tape or even the threat of accusing him of pedophilia would have hurt Travis 'worse than losing my (his) Dad.'. Travis told us the level of evil hurt she heaped on him. I just wish he would have been more specific.

Yupp. Whoever said every second is calculated is completely accurate. Her stating that his response to her pregnancy/miscarriage, the "stabbing to her heart" would lead to the "Rage Killing, Second Degree Murder" response by Jodi. She truly makes me sick.

I wonder why she doesn't take pictures of the things that matter, like a picture of the positive pregnancy test. No pictures of any bruises or the broken finger when it happened. Plenty of pictures of her with blonde and then dark hair dyed, her naked, her with Travis moments after he was stabbed?

I love your posts! Everyone keeps looking for one specific catalyst that "sealed the deal" here, but I think you are absolutely right. He had finally seen her for what she is and he was frightened by it. But not having ever dealt with that kind of evil before, he didn't know how to protect himself from it.

I am on the side of he did NOT invite her that night, and that he was NOT a willing participant in her sex games and picture montage. He looks confused and frightened in too many of those photos for me to believe that. I really wonder if there was anything he could have done, short of kill her first, that would have changed things. And Travis Alexander did not have that in him.

Thank you so much for your insight.

Thanks. You are very welcome.

I must agree. If I had to speculate, as I have done before, I would guess that she showed up in the wee hours of the morning and lay in wait, arriving in the house much later than she says. It's also possible that gained entry promising to return the ring she kited, although we know so little about, it's speculation on speculation. I just think any entry she made, assuming he had no idea she was on the way until she was already upon him, required some ruse.

The reason, and the only reason, people seem to think Travis Alexander was a willing participant in the terminal roll in the hay gets summed up with the mildly misandrist comment "Well...he was a guy".

No, you don't blow someone off after having the epiphany Travis Alexander did and then go for one last bumper car ride. If we are going to speculate we can speculate that Jodi Arias made him strip and signaled her intention to kill him literally divested of his temple garments he apparently wore as a good Mormon should. We can have no way of knowing if and how long she held him at gun or knife point, allowing her rage to slowly build. That itself is mere speculation, but considering events preceding, and the outcome, it seems more likely than Jodi's tale of one last sex romp.

No. She would have been on the stand another 10 days while Nurmi coaxed a minute-by-minute breakdown of how pregnancy made her "feel." I have no doubt she would have made Travis responsible for the miscarriage. If there was an iota of truth, we would have heard about it before now. Same with the Psycho defense.

Yep. She and Nurmi would have regaled the jury with buying a pregnancy test, her first ultrasound...aww....shopping for cribs...yay...etc :banghead:

And then...oh no! Poor victim Jodi lost the baby? And guess what jury? Travis didn't even care! So you don't have to feel as bad that he's dead! See what I had to put up with? What would Alyce have to say?

The story is crap

A TH on Dr. Drew likened her to the wizard behind the curtain. I agree! IMO, she is most definitely the Wizard of Odd!

Jodi testifies to the fact that the Helio phone was "lost" and she was concerned about the fact that it contained 2 sex tapes and compromising photos.

The lie we found out today is that she had this Helio phone ON HER WAY TO MURDER TRAVIS. She took the new brunette hair photos on June 3rd.

She must have threatened Travis with the sex tapes on that phone. She made sure to tell the jury that she even reported the phone stolen to the police and got insurance to reimburse her or replace the phone--a total lie.

Since she lied about losing the phone, it must be an important part of her premeditation. JMOO

YES And I guarantee that in Mr Martinez closing argument, these will all be carefully woven into a magnificent, terrifying story. Magnificent because he is doing a magnificent job with a horrifying case. I am anxious to hear him uninterrupted, going through this tale of stalking and murder that has had our lives standing still for quite a while.

What seemed like loose ends in the days getting here will be tied up.

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

No according to Beth K, due to budget restraints and security, no deliberations on week ends.

This new info from National Enquirer makes me wonder if DT's still trying to stir the pot and see if jurors are watching news/reading the internet...I couldn’t peek at my iphone much at work, mainly listened, but briefly I did see another stare-down by JA in the jury’s direction, and a “sidebar” between JA and JW soon after. I can’t recall when though.

I don't think the DT would be doing this. Her friends sure .

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member