trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe other women aren't like me. I took pictures of the + test. He!! I even saved them in a sealed bag for yrs!sorry if that sounds yucky.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

My daughter is 14 and I still have the two at home pregnancy tests I took. =D

----------------
I agree that she would have written a pregnancy in her diary, if it were true. I also believe if she really were pregnant, she would have a baby Alexander right now. She's so full of it! I think all of this BS is just to smear Travis' name as much as she possibly can. I think in that twisted head of hers, JA feels like since Travis is the reason she is locked up and (hopefully) will be put to death, she justifies tarnishing his name as much as possible. She is an evil person and will never be able to accept responsibility for herself or her actions.

Just keep praying the jury gets it right!

ITA - It also would have been part of her defense, imo.

What number of changing stories is she up to now? I lost track.

Really, I wish HLN and other THs would not dignify her lies by bringing attention to them. If they really care about the Alexander family, why would they broadcast such hurtful, unsubstantiated claims by a known psychopath?

I'm done on this topic. JA disgusts me!!

Wow @ Katie Wick could not get into court today.

Good night all! I'm off to watch Youtube, thanks croakerquenn and Mikee Daniels. All the rest of you, sleep well and see ya tomorrow :). I don't post all that much, but lurk and absorb what you all have to say.

Marissa "Reese" Devault is the name of her jail girlfriend. They had to be separated into different pods b/c of them being inseparable. She bludgeoned her husband to death with a hammer and claimed he had been abusing her.

I have started my teaching rounds this week and am out of the loop on the case, but am so excited to know that the jury will finally begin deliberations next week! Given that will commence after closing ends on Friday how does it work? Will they come back on Monday or can it happen over the weekend? Are they sequestered until they come to a decision? How good is JM getting through his witnesses so quickly, compared to the waffle of the DT.

No sequestration. No weekend deliberations as the Court is not staffed appropriately to do so. Budget cuts. JM moves along quickly. Defense-not so much.

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

Seriously not making fun of your question, but they don't seem to believe in overtime or working past the '9:30-4:30 with an hour and a half for lunch and 2 breaks' schedule. I bet the jury would love to deliberate over the weekend, but then everyone else ould have to be available, too.

Hey! The court may even call a hiatus during jury deliberation! This is Maricopa County, AZ we're talking about.

Sorry to be so cynucal and i hope i am dead wrong!

No according to Beth K, due to budget restraints and security, no deliberations on week ends.

The jury is welcome to deliberate at my house and I won't charge a dime. :floorlaugh:

Not only that, I will even provide refreshments! :seeya:

Maybe other women aren't like me. I took pictures of the + test. He!! I even saved them in a sealed bag for yrs!sorry if that sounds yucky.

20+ years later and I still have them!!! LOL

I don't think the DT would be doing this. Her friends sure .

Yeah, totally agree Re: DT vs friends trying to stir the pot with a media story, I edited my post right after posting. I definitely meant JA and her friends. Too much reading to catch up, too fast to fully reread/think how I phrased my post :blushing:

if anyone knows if the jury will deliberate on Sat and Sun pls advise, need to make plans :blushing:

Seriously not making fun of your question, but they don't seem to believe in overtime or working past the '9:30-4:30 with an hour and a half for lunch and 2 breaks' schedule. I bet the jury would love to deliberate over the weekend, but then everyone else would have to be available, too.

Hey! The court may even call a hiatus during jury deliberation! This is Maricopa County, AZ we're talking about.

Sorry to be so cynucal and i hope i am dead wrong!

I am sure this has been asked, but, does anyone know, legally, at this point, what Tanisha Alexander can do about the drawings that have been made, that are obviously of her? Or can she only do something if they are up for sale?

is Juan going to elaborate on the hints he dropped , specifically, the one about the secret notes in the magazine,, or is he just showing that as point made--jodi is sneaky trying to get her witnesses to get their story straight??/ another one,,when he was crossing jodi, one of his last statements were something about how MM is loyal to her and will never betray her, then he went on to say something about are you aware of what he said in Jan 2013? she looked worried,, I assumed this would be addressed and sure hope it is, , but, again, im asking you if your opinion is that they were incidents which he will leave us hanging, or if he will , indeed explain these? thanks ahead of time for your thoughts.

Just curious: did Jodi always photoshop her photos, because her skin is unnaturally luminous and glowing in nearly ALL her pics.

I think it's that bare minerals luminous powder that the sales people mention can stand out in photos. Or maybe it's her inner glow...NOT.

Just curious: did Jodi always photoshop her photos, because her skin is unnaturally luminous and glowing in nearly ALL her pics.

I noticed the same thing. While it's smooth and clear, it doesn't quite look normal to me.

I'm an artist...Jodi 's work is sophomoric in my opinion.

like someone said yesterday, her work is 'flat'. lacks depth. it's close to stuff i used to do in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox