trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is 14 and I still have the two at home pregnancy tests I took. =D

:blushing: good I was thinking I might have had issues~
I was so creative that I made PEOPLE!

* no offense to those dealing with fertility! I was there too.
I am not trying to be insensitive

"Due to budget constraints..."

That is wild!! Yes, due to the fact that the Jodi Arias defense team spent all of Arizona's money trying to find an "expert" to lie for her under oath and/or evaluate and testify based on partial information, I would imagine there might be some budget constraints.

OR she may have told him she aborted the fetus, just to get a rise out of him. In my opinion, TA would have held life as very precious and would NEVER let anyone abort his child. He would have married her, because he was a good guy who had a painful upbringing and he would have done his best to be a good dad, even if it meant he had to marry Jodi.
MOO

Bingo!

I thought about her being pregnant, but kept thinking that would have been another way to vilify Travis on the stand. But she didn't use it. I couldn't figure out why.

But then I got to thinking. What if she did get pregnant and got an abortion? That they may not have wanted to use in court. Yes they lost the opportunity to say how badly Travis reacted to the news, but it would have looked pretty bad on their client if she had killed his baby and him too.

Alternatively if she had not been pregnant and had told Travis she was, then they might not have wanted to use that either. Telling the jury that she tried to lie to get Travis to marry her would possibly alienate the jury.

I noticed the same thing. While it's smooth and clear, it doesn't quite look normal to me.

the worse the camera the better my skin looks lol. camera phones in particular. especially ones circa 2008.

Marissa "Reese" Devault is the name of her jail girlfriend. They had to be separated into different pods b/c of them being inseparable. She bludgeoned her husband to death with a hammer and claimed he had been abusing her.

Sounds like a match made in hell.

OY VEY!!!

I have heard it ALL now! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Arias looked so confident today of that ACQUITTAL that she was pouting and almost in fake tears ALL DAY LONG! The only vacation she will be getting will be to DEATH ROW! And that sure ain't in EUROPE!!!:laughcry:

Well Jodi and most of us don't live on the same planet. She can't tell by the jurors questions that they are not buying it. The thing is she is living the good life in jail compared to what LWOP will be like or worse death row.

Marissa "Reese" Devault is the name of her jail girlfriend. They had to be separated into different pods b/c of them being inseparable. She bludgeoned her husband to death with a hammer and claimed he had been abusing her.

If this is the girlfriend and she is in there for murder, how are they both getting out to have a baby ?

plea.jpg

How come nobody's talking about Dr Drew lining up the photos in the shower of TA and the stills from the movie Psycho?

There is one thing that bothers me about JA brand new spewing of her lies regarding pregnancy and the "Psycho" movie babble....it is there for no other reason than to hurt Travis's family. I see her as a coiled snake in a small room, ready to lash out in her death throes. She has been shown to be what she truly is, and there is no where for her to hide. She is determined to destroy anything left of Travis, and anyone he loved. I can not imagine the amount of darkness, hatred and rotting that is inside her. She has been unmasked this week to the world and she finally has to face it.

My sympathies to the Alexander family. They have watched their brother die so many times now at the hand of this evil woman. May you all find some peace in this world that no one believes her and knows her for what she truly is.

That's how I see it. I hope any jurors who are on the fence, get reminded of this.

This is not, I repeat not self-defense.:twocents:

If I may.
When I look at the crime scene I see Travis trying to get away from JA's stabbing. If she start's in the shower, he goes to the sink, she continues stabbing, he try's to get away by going into the hallway that would lead him out of the torture she was heaping on him.
I hope the jury can see that.

are you serious???

can this woman get anymore evil? I need to move away from the computer because I am sickened by her. My only hope is justice for Travis.

YESSSS!!!

That's what I was thinking too!

That means her plan may have been in motion on May 10th!

I'm convinced that Jodi was surreptitiously recording that sex talk on May 10th to have blackmail material.

I think later in May, she got mad enough to kill & she started planning. Lucky for us, she's way dumber than she thinks she is!

I think if we knew all the evil things/mind games/soul sucking tricks she pulled on Travis we'd run screaming, or head for a corner to suck our thumbs. This chick makes my spine shrivel. If we ever knew just how evil she is, we'd lose our marbles. She scares me. Always has. There's a level of evil here that even some of the most notorious murderers couldn't aspire to.

I.Totally.Agree. I've seen a lot of cold blooded murderers, but she is far more frightening than any of them.

KC is a BPD, and a murderess who escaped justice for what she did. I hope and pray she never kills again, but her being out on the streets doesn't frighten me nearly as much as the thought of Jodi Arias walking the streets again. Jodi is a violent psychopath IMO, and she will kill again if she is allowed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther