trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just re-watched KN's cross of Det. Flores yesterday about the shelving in the closet. I wonder if he has any idea what a putz he looked and sounded like? What a waste of the courts time.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Did you all know that the defense team tried to have the testing of the shelves in Travis's closet that was done by detective Flores made non admissible to the court proceedings.
Here is a link to the motion--This just shows how desperate the defense was to eliminate anything and everything that show's Jodi's story is all fabricated and the events that she claimed happened could not have happened as she claims.
Her whole story is a fabrication from day one but will end next Friday then it will be just Jodi and no more friends and the rest of her life ( however long that may be )with just her memories to keep her company.
Here is a link to the application to the court to deny the shelve testing.
http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion1.pdf

Thanks for posting that link!

We often see motions by the DT, but do we ever see JM's written responses objecting to those motions? They would probably be very interesting to read!

Is the bank (JPMC) fraud employee not testifying? TIA

Haven't heard anything one way or the other, but the defence was trying to have at least one of the five rebuttal witnesses banned, so it looks like they may have excluded bank lady. We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Wonder if Jodi's mom will come to court today wheeling an o2 tank behind her?

Sorry ... Had a flashback of Scott Petersons mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If JA ever claimed she was knocked up, it was only to make Travis feel guilty for trying to get rid of her. And after a fight she claimed a miscarriage to make him suffer more.

No texts showing talk of a pregnancy? No journal entries? Lies.

And no medical confirmation of a pregnancy, miscarriage, or abortion. Seems easy enough to prove if she was ever pregnant by a visit to a doctor.

I just re-watched KN's cross of Det. Flores yesterday about the shelving in the closet. I wonder if he has any idea what a putz he looked and sounded like? What a waste of the courts time.

That was bizarre! I couldn't believe he interjected, "You know Jodi has a high IQ right?" or something like that.... :eek:

:lol:

I have another question if anyone knows and sorry to be so negative nellie today, but I am just so worried about this last witness from the DT.

If this person sole goal is to throw the trial off its tracks, is there anything he could purposely say or do that would cause a mistrial? I'm thinking in terms of outragious outbursts or outrageous statements that he may throw out there.

I hope things could be stricken from the record if that happens but just not sure of how things work if something like that happens with him.

I am so worried because of all the other attempts from the DT with trying to get jurors dismissed and stuff that I am afraid they really have something up their sleeve this time with this new witness.

For all we know, JSS may have told the DT that their last witness can only testify to A and B. Or just A. Very short testimony IMO.

If their witness did anything to try to cause a mistrial, he'd be in serious hot water with the Judge I think. He's already be termed a hired gun by another court, maybe he doesn't care.

Sorry, I don't know the answer. Just rambling here. :floorlaugh:

Does the jury start deliberating immediately on Friday or do they start on Monday? Will they go through the weekend? If so, what happens if they reach a decision on the weekend?

Anyone know?

i wasnt going to fan the flame of the revelations that the guy from the fake magazine. i dont put it past jodi to say she was pregnant to try to keep travis around. i do not believe she was EVER preggo. its a manipulation used by all evil skanks. being that they had more oral and anal... well you do the math.

Hilarious, wasn't it? Just buying time, asking if every shelf, one by one, had been measured. Love the way Flores cut him off after shelf five!

I really expected Nurmi to insist that his client did a head stand, and removed the gun with her feet. Worth a try!

I still think the roommate was a little light headed or something. To have a dead person next to you for five days and not notice? They had to have seen his car there, right. Then what about his friends in Cancun? Didn't they call and say hey where's Travis? I call when I don't see my neighbors for a day and find out where they are and if they are alright. These are suppose to be his close friends. They know he didn't own a gun, but yet none of them were concerned as to his whereabouts for 5 days? I guess I'm a more caring person. I smelt a dead deer that was about 900 ft away. I called my neighbor to tell him that there was a dead deer behind his house. He moved it out to the side of the road and called animal control. Another thing when there is a dead body the flies show up. Didn't they notice this? I just don't get it.
~

I'm glad you posted this. I too have been questioning this whole scene but I decided I doubt it for the same reasons you mention.

My family tells me I should get a job sniffing luggage at the airport!! I can smell the slightest of variances. I take the stairs whenever I can and I can actually smell someone having gone down the stairs before me, I can tell if they stopped on what floor or if the kept going. My son went in the gas station a while back and when he came out I said, "Why did you buy coffee?" (He's only 14) he didn't buy coffee he simply WALKED PAST the coffee machine and I could smell it on him.

Now, having said all of that...years ago, the guy in the apartment next to me shot and killed himself with his shotgun in his bedroom which was positioned right next to my living room. I was up at the time seated at my kitchen table.

I heard NOTHING.

So the conclusion I have come to with this roommate is that he apparently is one of these people that just go through life not questioning anything. Some people are like that. They simply just don't notice it.

These types of people will drive people like you and I CRAZY and vice/verse.

:scared:

If JA is found quilty of any charge other than 1st degree murder I will never watch another trial like I did CA's and JA's because I will have lost all faith in the legal system here in America. You can mark my words on that. :banghead:

BBM: :floorlaugh: and you will probably have plenty of company :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I'm sure it's been discussed greatly here but I'm just logging on this morning and wasn't on last night.

That being said, I think the pregnancy is a big fat lie.

I agree! This is eerily familiar, almost an exact story that Jose Baez was putting forth with CA's trial. IMO, Nurmi is using his script.

Would HIPPA laws make that impossible?

They would but the DT could bring that in as part of her defense and for sure her pal, her good buddy, her friend ALV would have thrown it on the table for sure.

It would have been used to JA's advantage I am 100% positive there is nothing off limits to Ms. A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675