trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have her busted in these lies:

~Did NOT return gas can to Walmart & filled it along with the other 2 & the car in SLC at Tesoro; only purchased GAS
~Had Helio phone on death trip; took pics of her new brown hair color with it--so she HAD THE SEX TAPE with her at Travis' (blackmail); She lied to the jury about it being lost.
~Got hair done in Salinas right before or after she bought gas can at Walmart (I love that her ugly face pics on the Helio are going to contribute to her demise!)
~Can we lay the "Genius IQ" label to rest?

Juan has purchase of cash gas receipts from CA for enough to fill tank and cans before entering AZ, right? That's important too, because that's another lie. Jodi said she's was after cheap gas. The cheap gas in Utah was alibi, but she filled those gas cans way before that expensive CA gas and out of way, road trip to AZ.... Singing Dido stalker anthem, 50 ways to kill your lover or 1000 miles, I cannot talk myself down from murder.

Yes; JM needs to be packin', and Mesa/Phoenix PD needs to have his 'six', without taking off weekends and holidays as they did in Texas.

I'm sure he's faced worse than the friends of this lying torture murderess in his storied career.

BBM

????

:floorlaugh:

There's something about this psychopath JA that just screams be careful. It's just a feeling I can't shake. :(

It started raining about 30 minutes ago, and now the crew is here to power-wash the deck and patio. I slipped the foreman a crisp bill and asked him to do our wooden bench, too (not on the proposal).

This case is stronger than CA's. We didn't have a cause of death in the CA case. (Because the murderer threw away her body like trash) but anyways, in the case we have a whole lot of evidence for premeditation and a time frame for the murder: the 62 seconds that makes Jodi's story very hard to believe.

I'm just going to go ahead and pretend that I know the trial is starting at 10:00 instead of 9:30. Saves me some heartburn and craziness. If in the alternative universe, we actually start before then, I'll just be happy as a clam. lol

I think I'm suffering from PTSD....I've had avoidance behavior - haven't posted since the CA verdict. Now I'm having flashbacks of her smiling face (CA) as the verdict was read....I'm creeping out of lurkville and hoping we have a different ending for this one.

Welcome out of the shadows!

I've been looking at those pics on the camera and thinking the same thing as you. The hair color is lighter than the one on the helio phone. Could those pics of the sex been manipulated from another time?

Could be camera flash or because the photo had been deleted and its recovery process had altered the color. Or she dyed her hair again?

SORRY O/T

I feel you. I might get into that once we get closer, but for right now, no.

Are you up on Andrea Sneiderman? If you like JA, that would be up your alley. No pun intended.

JMO

I'll be following the Sneiderman trial, though the conspiracy evidence seems a little weak unless her convicted lover has given evidence the public isn't aware of. I can't believe she'd have her husband killed in front of their son, but IMO she comes off colder on the witness stand than Jodi does, and that says something.

Juan has purchase of cash gas receipts from CA for enough to fill tank and cans before entering AZ, right? That's important too, because that's another lie. Jodi said she's was after cheap gas. The cheap gas in Utah was alibi, but she filled those gas cans way before that expensive CA gas and out of way, road trip to AZ.... Singing Dido stalker anthem, 50 ways to kill your lover or 1000 miles, I cannot talk myself down from murder.

She was after cheap gas, while loading down her trunk with an extra 90 pounds of unnecessary weight. :floorlaugh:

She calls herself an einstein?

Yes; JM needs to be packin', and Mesa/Phoenix PD needs to have his 'six', without taking off weekends and holidays as they did in Texas.

I'm sure he's faced worse than the friends of this lying torture murderess in his storied career.

I noticed Det. Flores was packing when he got up to testify yesterday. I wonder which would subdue a rowdy Arias first - the stun belt or the Gock?

when does JA go from jail to prison....meaning how SOON after the guilty verdict?

In the Marcipa county jail documentary, they had inmates who were awaiting sentencing so I also JA may stay there. However once she is found guilty, she has to work :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisstanchak