trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WS server is about to have an aneurysm! Gee, I went to Edit Options and trimmed everything down to the bare bones and opted for 100 replies per page, and I'm still getting timed out. :(

HALP.

(And yes, I cleaned my cache...clean as a whistle, it is! :))

I think of the WS server the same as an elevator. Everyone is jumping on to get to the courtroom on time. lol

Baked bacon. Must try....

Oh yes, but I don't use foil as the grease tends to pool. Instead, try using parchment paper. And if you get really adventurous sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on the bacon before baking. OMG - yum!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

hwild want's to know hwhy the dog on the seal is so tiny and hwhich graphic designer AZ hired to do this rather inaccurate image. #JodiArias

It's so tiny because it's a Chihauhua.

So glad hubby is ok. Gosh that had to be scary. My last O/T post-there is a Trial i will be following but it is about a year away. I will be attending that Trial in person. Thread already in place but no news right now due to a publication ban in my Country. I'm sure the radius where trial will be held will be fairly close to me. Noelle Paquette. Horrific case. May she rest in peace.

Ive been following the NP case from the very beginning. I even signed up with a certain website to sleuth the perps.:blushing:

Awful awful case....

Just fair warning...though you probably already know this.

Today is most likely going to be a VERY short day! The only witness JM has left is the Medical Examiner. And he can only cover what has been covered already. Nothing new, unless the Jury questions bring it up like yesterday.

We conceivably could be in and out in 30 minutes. Not likely to be that quick, but it could easily happen.

Just a little reminder so we don't lose our heads when it happens. LOL!!

Poor jury!!!

It means "to watch his back" -- which corresponds to the "six oclock" position on a clock face.

Thanks! Totally unfamiliar with guns/gun terms here. :floorlaugh:

Maybe JM will retire into obscurity after this trial, might be safer for him.

This case is stronger than CA. We didn't have a cause of death in the CA case. (Because the murdered threw away her body like trash) but anyways, in the case we have a whole lot of evidence for premeditation and a time frame for the murder: 62 seconds.

That is true, and that is a biggie. In this one we also have a confession to the murder..the very brutal murder. That is a BIG plus IMO.
If we cant get a murder 1 charge on such a brutal murder with a confession and pictures then I have to beg the question WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

good morning all!

I think if JA really was pregnant, she would have shouted it from the rooftop. That's not something someone like her would hide.

Is it too early to celebrate?

tumblr_inline_mlgrn8FRq91qz4rgp.gif

This case is stronger than CA. We didn't have a cause of death in the CA case. (Because the murdered threw away her body like trash) but anyways, in the case we have a whole lot of evidence for premeditation and a time frame for the murder: 62 seconds.

Yeah, that tape on Caylee's skull wasn't enough for them, but in this case there are pictures of the stab wounds. Even the Pinellas jurors should be able to figure this one out. (Sorry, just had a flashback of the hate I felt for that woman who killed her child.)

What kind of media coverage is expected for the verdict? Will HLN cover it live on TV?

How will peeps know when a verdict has been reached?

I'm trying to line my ducks up now.
I think in some other trials on here WS has set up a thread subcription notification so if you subscribe to that thread, you'll receive a notice of some sort. I'll be following hWild on Twitter too.

I heard something about a threat? Does anyone want to fill me in on that, please?

I have to go out for an hour or so for an appt. Grrrr. I will be relying on the Twitterverse to keep me updated.

We did that in the er, we had about 4 stories going..at the grocery, one of us always walks up late. There are inevitably older folks behind us. He wears a dapper driving cap and long wool coat, very distinguished. I say..'you're cute. you know..my husband won't be home till later...' And he offers to help with my purchases. Old ladies about fall over. We are 55 and 59, lolol Our kids think we're nuts..

I am thankful for a broken nose and concussion..could have been so much worse. I am a CBIS cert. brain injury spec..this stuff gets to me..

Sounds like you guys have figured out that marriage goes great with a sense of humor! I'd love to be behind you guys in line some day. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod