Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year ago, it's hard to imagine Allison was STILL under Kholo Bridge alone and undiscovered. All this time the search was still ongoing and still another three days to go before she was to be found on 30th April 2012.
To think GBC was itching for insurance.
Oh my heart breaks for that sweet little lady, her parents & and her three little angels.

Counting days for the date of the trial. Tick tock tick .......

I am so behind on the Forum. Reading away.

I would love to have some of those other documents that everyone has. How do I get them? Pay for them?

I love the idea of the art. So beautiful.

I have been lighting a candle for Allison every evening.

Thanks so much everyone for your forum input.

I would love to have some of those other documents that everyone has. How do I get them? Pay for them?

Hello again Stormyweather, Marley posted them under their own thread called 'bail documents'. They are there for all to refer to WARNING please take care with the autopsy please.

Those pictures sum up how the community wants to remember Allison! It is a wonderful tribute and a great symbol of the love that Allison represented.

My thoughts were - that artwork was special, meaningful: it captured an expression of warmth burning solidly, couched in the beauty of their mother's love; a love lost so sadly in the darkness of the horizon, but the warm light of love that lives on. The heart of their mother's love.

IMO it should have a special place, such as a single print for auction.

Thank you Fuskier. That is exactly what I was trying to portray. I chose the three candles to represent Allison's daughters. The sunflowers grouped around the candles represent Allison's love for them.

I'll see what I can do this week in regard to having the candle image enlarged and perhaps put onto a canvas or laminated.

Stormyweather, you can find all of the documents that have been purchased at this link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202113"]Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

What a great idea Aunty.

I have just mentioned it briefly to my boss, and he said talk to me more about it tomorrow. I'm hoping we can help out in some extra special way....bearing in mind we are extremly busy at this point in time, and live in NSW.
I'll have to get something together to put to him so any more thoughts from everyone. I have some great sunflower photo's from our crop circle.

Need to know the date of Cricket Match asap.

I'm thinking we could make it a competition.....with a winner and a people's choice, with a prize for those catogories.

Then the art work could be auctioned....

Bring on the idea's good people, I'm very keen to participate from a distance.

Before we can do anything Geanie, we will need to know the date and place of the next fund raising event.
so ,
Does anyone know what's planned next?

Then, we all need to get crafty, and arrange to have our art works delivered to the Brookfield Show grounds , by the event date.
Because of the privacy issues here, Im not sure how to arrange it.

Geanie, Your circle of sunflowers must be just adorable. Photos would be lovely.

If we keep talking about this art project, it will happen :thewave: and Geanie, and love your enthusiasm :)

<modsnip>, it takes a whole tribe to get this stuff working. I did feel for Indromum and Brian. Annual day is in July.
Before we can do anything Geanie, we will need to know the date and place of the next fund raising event.
so ,

Then, we all need to get crafty, and arrange to have our art works delivered to the Brookfield Show grounds , by the event date.

Geanie, Your circle of sunflowers must be just adorable. Photos would be lovely.

If we keep talking about this art project, it will happen :thewave: and Geanie, and love your enthusiasm :)

so ,

April 19, 2013

The fundraiser will go ahead again this year at the Brookfield Showground in what will be an annual event in Allison's memory

The fundraising event will be held at the Brookfield Showgrounds on Sunday, June 9. Money raised will go to the Allison Baden-Clay Children's Trust Fund.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-children-trust/story-e6freoof-1226623872147

But before the fundraiser on the 9th June, we have the Brookfield Show, in the middle of May. It's from the 17th to the 19th of May. And Allison will certainly be in the minds of a lot of folks there...

April 19, 2013

The fundraiser will go ahead again this year at the Brookfield Showground in what will be an annual event in Allison's memory

The fundraising event will be held at the Brookfield Showgrounds on Sunday, June 9. Money raised will go to the Allison Baden-Clay Children's Trust Fund.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-children-trust/story-e6freoof-1226623872147

Re: Art Exhibition and sale- fundraising IDEA

Marlywings Thanks for that info.
Just over a month away then. Hmmm.
I can do a couple of paintings in a month. Easy.
What about the rest of you?

I tried to make a post before but wouldn't go through. I'll try again but it might be not allowed.

OK I would like to sponsor the art of 'SUNFLOWERS' at the next fundraiser on 9th June at Brookfield Showgrounds....

I am happy to put up $200.00 for prize money of my own.
My boss's contribution is to give me as much time as I need to help with it all.

I can give my details to who ever....'WHO EVER' that might be. Or am happy to post on here especially our web site....very interesting site.

Our webpage is being updated at this very moment, and I have requested more sunflower photo's to be added asap so you all can see.

If every one agree's for me to sponsor the art part please let me know?
We don't have that much time to get it rolling.
Lastly If it is agreed for me to do so I will make every effort to make the 15 hundred kilometer approx round trip to be there, for the day...work permitting.

Get painting and creative everyone....it appears to be a goer one way or another.....:rockon: guys....

I remember the post about the timeline of how busy GBC was that morning on Friday and we also have to factor in prior to the QPS arriving he had also checked out her wardrobe of clothing to see what she was supposed was wearing when he supposedly went looking for her that morning ! Gee he sure was busy and observant ! This must have been another alarm bell for QPS - I mean what man knows what item of clothing is missing from a women's wardrobe ? If she was planning to go straight to the conference she could have gone dressed in something else ! He knew because he murdered her and he knew exactly what she was dressed in ! My husband wouldn't know what I was wearing exactly yesterday if he was asked let alone what item of clothing might be missing from my wardrobe if I was missing.

I remember the post about the timeline of how busy GBC was that morning on Friday and we also have to factor in prior to the QPS arriving he had also checked out her wardrobe of clothing to see what she was supposed was wearing when he supposedly went looking for her that morning ! Gee he sure was busy and observant ! This must have been another alarm bell for QPS - I mean what man knows what item of clothing is missing from a women's wardrobe ? If she was planning to go straight to the conference she could have gone dressed in something else ! He knew because he murdered her and he knew exactly what she was dressed in ! My husband wouldn't know what I was wearing exactly yesterday if he was asked let alone what item of clothing might be missing from my wardrobe if I was missing.

I have put my self on a test for what my boss was wearing.....the day before, on any given day....BLANK...BLANK....would not have a clue. Interesting how GBC knew exactly what Allison was wearing.....Pull the other leg GBC....He had a mistress whom he was more interested in.... ( or several )as if he took note of what Allison was wearing that night.....OH when she , watching 'The Footy Show' then went for a walk.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Some of us not so stupid or gullible as you might wish us to be GBC.
I am flat out remembering what I wore yesterday.......:fence:

Was just looking at the Brookfield show website ... They have a dog show! :) how exciting!

Also was at Ascot markets today and saw bunches and bunches of beautiful sunflowers.

Was just looking at the Brookfield show website ... They have a dog show! :) how exciting!

Also was at Ascot markets today and saw bunches and bunches of beautiful sunflowers.

I was at Ascot markets today too. :seeya:

Would love to put my 'Kelpie' dogs on show....but don't think they would like the 1700 k plus round trip? I could ask them!!!! think tey will say NO WAY.....

You're welcome Aunty!

Would you need to contact the organizer of the fund raiser to get the ok with all this or has one of you already done so??

You're welcome Aunty!

Would you need to contact the organizer of the fund raiser to get the ok with all this or has one of you already done so??

I have no contacts with the organisers,,,,this is what I am asking....my offer to pay for the art prize is genuine. and I would like to be there for it.....the fundraiser day....:drumroll:

I tried to make a post before but wouldn't go through. I'll try again but it might be not allowed.

OK I would like to sponsor the art of 'SUNFLOWERS' at the next fundraiser on 9th June at Brookfield Showgrounds....

I am happy to put up $200.00 for prize money of my own.
My boss's contribution is to give me as much time as I need to help with it all.

I can give my details to who ever....'WHO EVER' that might be. Or am happy to post on here especially our web site....very interesting site.

Our webpage is being updated at this very moment, and I have requested more sunflower photo's to be added asap so you all can see.

If every one agree's for me to sponsor the art part please let me know?
We don't have that much time to get it rolling.
Lastly If it is agreed for me to do so I will make every effort to make the 15 hundred kilometer approx round trip to be there, for the day...work permitting.

Get painting and creative everyone....it appears to be a goer one way or another.....:rockon: guys....

Wow, that's great Geanie.
A "competition" and an "Art sale" Combined ?
I like the competition idea, but I wouldn't know where to start with it.
I expect we would need some type of registration process and a way to collect entry fees.
We would then need more sponsors for prizes, to encourage as many entries ($) as possible. The money we will raise for the girls, will then be from the entry fees and sales ?
The entry fee will need to be affordable , but also high enough to make it worth the efforts of the sponsors? Advertising for entries?
also, how do we ensure that we do get enough entries for a Competition ?
(Competition: E: 100 Art entries donations x a comp fee of $10 =$1,000.
Sale: 100 Art Donations = $ ?
How is it Judged? Do we have categories? Do the $ Sales start before or after the Judging?
Geanie, how would a Competition work? Help! I'm confusing myself ! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member