State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justice 4 Travis ‏@Justice4Travis1 18m

It appears Arias has perfected her tracing skills whilst incarcerated - The Hat series, traced straight from the... http://fb.me/2zhhvlSti

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: someone should alert Dior to that pic

She traced Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor too.

What a putz she is LMAO

What a putz she is LMAO

Whenever I think she's gone as low as she can go, she drops to another level of low-rent sludge. What. A. Tool. :help: :help: :help: :help:

Yes. She already has. She has set the schedule. They will stay until it's over on Wednesday. Closings are set for Thursday/Friday. Then jury instructions and the jury gets the case to deliberate. Done deal. Thank goodness!!

I heard JSKS say that they would stay until finished on Wednesday.

I frankly doubt her word.

Objections, sidebars, cross-exam, juror questions, cycle repeats, JA has to be back for supper...

Yes. She already has. She has set the schedule. They will stay until it's over on Wednesday. Closings are set for Thursday/Friday. Then jury instructions and the jury gets the case to deliberate. Done deal. Thank goodness!!

Yes..told them they would be staying until finished even could go past 6pm

Objections, sidebars, cross-exam, juror questions, cycle repeats, JA has to be back for supper...

At the snail's pace they go, we would be there until 4 am. :eek:verreaction:

I thought I read that D. Freeman went to see JA while she was still telling the Ninja story & didn't know the new story until he was on the stand. Once he realized the DT wanted him to say TA was an awful person D. Freeman refused to go along with that. I didn't see his testimony. I don't think D. Freeman was the first person fooled by JA.

Please review his testimony
[video=youtube;5R6OTb6vT04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R6OTb6vT04[/video]

I agree and the dt will use up as much time as possible...knowing JSS is gonna let them, so it doesn't become an appeal issue.:stormingmad:

This is interesting read from Katiecoolady Holds Court thread. Page 15 post 372.

'And guess who is in that blue van?

The MOTHER who now lives in Travis' house.

shivers...tears...remembering this.

She gets out and I'm telling you this was a moment that needed to happen on both ends.

Hugs, tears, good vibes.

She tells T's sister about how she's felt she's had "visitations" of Travis looking over her boys...how she once saw a shadow move up her stairs and in to each of their rooms and how her dog stood at attention when it happened.Here, I'm passing the kleenex now.'

Maybe Katiecool will comment.

Crawfish, three kegs, live band

Ohhhhhhh my.

ETA: someone should alert Dior to that pic

What a putz she is LMAO

And Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and who knows who else! Hopefully she get sued for all of them.

Justice 4 Travis ‏@Justice4Travis1 18m

It appears Arias has perfected her tracing skills whilst incarcerated - The Hat series, traced straight from the... http://fb.me/2zhhvlSti

You caught her! She's a tracer, not an artist. Unfortunately, she is not that good at tracing either. Look what she did to Elvis!

It's gonna be a long day Wednesday. That's alot of material for Juan to discredit Dr. G

Piece of cake! Alyce and Dr. Sam had 35 years experience and were made into mincemeat. This dude only has 28 years experience.:blushing:

I think she has made arrangements with the jail about Jodi being transferred back and/or her dinner. Otherwise she would have ended the day at "drop dead time". Nurmi coined that phrase months ago so he must know of arrangements being made already. She was adamant about staying until they finished on Wednesday and I have no doubt that's how it will be, unless Jodi has a "migraine". Personally, I think she didn't want to grant the surrebuttal, but was fearful of an appeal later. I also think she has limited them a great deal in what they may ask the witness. She's not gonna have them go back and forth or spend 3 hours on his CV and what experience he has.

Since she only cares about herself I will assume she is referring to being acquitted of murder this week. :giggle:

Sounds more like an attempt to influence an expert on DV that might have a fondness for people who support shelters for battered women. Please tell me this expert witness does not realize what JA is up to. jmo

Crawfish, three kegs, live band

Ohhhhhhh my.

Fundraiser at the County Fairgrounds. Band is fixin to start....put your boots on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark